Her Kiss

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPvcXtN_LXs

------------------------------

The girls' games weren't over. It was now gymnastics which is what Sulli was good at so she volunteered herself to compete with the other team. You watched from the side with your friends and Minwoo beside you. 

Sulli watched the girls before her, then when it was finally her turn to compete she became more focused and concentrated. A different side of Sulli was being shown to everyone. Although Minwoo already knew how Sulli becomes different because he has seen her compete in competitions before when they were still together. 

Sulli got in position and took a deep breath. She looked at the audience and spotted you and Minwoo standing together. You looked somwhere else while Sulli was still looking your way but her eyes were directly gazing at Minwoo. He caught her eyes gazing at him, she just smiled and when the music started, she started. 

All the students and teachers watched her do round-offs, a perfect cartwheel and even on the bars. She perfectly executed the routine that she wanted to do and landed perfectly and safely on the ground. Everyone applaused and so did you. "Now I know why Minwoo fell for her the first time." you thought. 

As soon as Sulli ended, she went to her friends and waited for the judges or the teachers to declare which teams wins. "Sulli's team wins this round as well!" they announced. You brightened and cheered. Sulli smiled in satisfaction and confidently walked towards Minwoo. 

"Great job-" Everyone gasped.

Sulli had kissed Minwoo even before he could finish his sentence. You were too occupied with being happy until you turned around and saw Sulli, the person you hate the most and Minwoo, your supposed to be boyfriend kissing his ex.