A Day with Minwoo

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQjg2pFbThs

--------------------------------

Next day came and it already came to be the last day of having no school. You were walking around the park with your iPod one afternoon until someone came behind you and tapped your shoulder. You took out your headphones and turned around. "Annyeong!" Minwoo waved at you with his bright smile.

You blinked and looked around for a while and even became confused. "Minwoo? W-what are you doing here?" you asked. "I was just walking around then I spotted you." he said. "Ah~" you nodded your head slowly and you felt a bit awkward meeting him alone. "Have any plans?" he asked and you shook your head.

"Good, kaja!" without any hesitation, Minwoo grabbed your hand and began running. You, were being pulled by Minwoo so you just ran along with him. "Where are we going?" you asked. "Somewhere fun!" he said.

 

After 5 minutes of running, you and Minwoo arrived at an empty area. You looked around and saw completely no one. "Where are we?" you said not noticing that you were still holding hands with him. Minwoo suddenly let you go and pushed you forward. Just then, right on cue, the floor which happened to be a fountain spurted out water. 

"Ahhhhh!" you screamed as you got wet and you looked at Minwoo. Minwoo started laughing. "Yah!" you shouted. Minwoo just continued laughing and laughing until you grabbed his hand and pulled him over just as when the water came out. "~~~~~~!" he shouted and you just laughed as well.

Both of you chased each other as the fountain kept on spurting out water from the ground. 

 

After playing around, you and Minwoo went to the mall to buy some dry clothes. He offered to pay and you let him even though you wanted to pay for yourself. You bought a black shirt and shorts, even a pair of new socks and shoes. Minwoo bought the same thing except his shirt was white and he bought jeans. 

After changing in the bathroom, Minwoo waited for you. You came out with your hair dripping wet but you were too busy fixing your shirt. Just then, Minwoo got the towel that he used and came behind you to dry your hair. You froze and blinked while he was busy drying your hair.

"Aigoo, what a cute couple!"

"Awwwwwwww! He's so sweet!"

"Umma! I want a boyfriend like that!"

Two female ahjummas, two female students and a mother and her child passed by and commented on you and Minwoo. Minwoo chuckled and came back. "They think we were a couple." You looked at him strangely and shook your head. "You'll laugh at anything won't you..." you mumbled and started walking. 

 

Almost the whole day, you spent it with Minwoo. It became night time and Minwoo walked you home since both of you lived in the same neighborhood which you only found out. "I really can't believe that we live almost next to each other." you said. "Why? Planning on going to my house now?" he playfully winked but you just hit his head.

Arriving at your house both of you said your goodbyes. You went in, ate dinner and went up to you room and prepared to come back to school. While arranging your books your phone beeped. You went to your study table and checked your phone.

-Unknown Number

Hey ~~~~~!
It's Minwoo! I got your number from Krystal, who got it from Jiyoung.
It was nice seeing you today and it was fun hanging out with you.
Sorry I got you wet :P
But at least I got you new clothes ;)
See you tomorrow!

No Minwoo ^-^

You smiled at the text and went back to arranging your school bag. 

---------------------------------------------