Forget The Bet, Just Be With Me

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsjFiAgfkp0

-----------------------------------

You looked back and your eyes widened as you saw Minwoo standing a few meters away. You turned around and thought of getting up and running back inside. You immediately stood up but right before you can start running, Minwoo grabs your wrist and turns you around.

You spun around but you didn't look at him. You just looked at the sand. "Let me go.." you whispered. "And what? Run away?" you winced at what he said. "I thought you weren't afraid of anything?" you gave him a glare and pulled your hand out from his grip.

"Why are you here?" 

"I'm here for a vacation...with my classmates...in this hot summer..." 

"You know what I mean Minwoo.."

Minwoo lightly chuckled. "I came here to confirm your feelings for me." you rolled your eyes. "Ego much?" you said. "How are you so sure that you're the person I like?" you asked. "You just told me." 

"What? When?"

"Just now." he smirked. "What? I never said anything." 

"But you're not denying it either." he said. You opened your mouth to say something else but stopped. The atmosphere was slightly awkward and it was kind of bothering you. So ending the silence, and the awkwardness you asked Minwoo a question. 

"Was everything you said true back there?" you looked at him. "Which?" he asked. "The one about.. you know.. confessing to the girl you like.." you rubbed the back of your neck and lightly shrugged. He glanced and chuckled softly. "Jealous?" 

"Tch, as if No Minwoo." you retorted. "Good." 

"Good what?"

"Good that you're not jealous." you looked at him, confused. 

"And why is that?" you crossed your arms and looked at him again. "Because I am.." he said. You blinked for a while and everything was quiet again. All you could hear was the sound of the waves.

"I'm jealous at how you and Youngmin are close...I'm jealous at how you admire him more than me...I'm jealous that the two of you are together."

"Hold up - did you just say together? Youngmin and I are not together. Plus, I don't admire him more than you." you replied. "I will be jealous if you choose him over me." he looked at you with sincerity in his eyes. You felt like your breathing was heavier and you felt that time was slowing down. 

Minwoo took a step close to you and you wanted to move back but your legs couldn't move. He took your hand and rubbed his thumb over your knuckles. You tried to hide away your red cheeks by not looking at him. "M-Minwoo.. This...isn't right..." you muttered. 

"S-sulli is-" he stopped you. "Who the hell cares about that girl? She played me, she humiliated me and..she hurt you. I don't want anyone doing that to you...especially when you're with me now." you looked at him with wide eyes. "I love you ~~~~~" he whispered. 

As he said those three words, you stopped acknowleding the things around you. Your vision blurred and the only one you see who was clear was him, No Minwoo. Without letting you say anything, Minwoo leaned and locked his lips on yours. 

Your eyes grew bigger but they slowly closed and you eventually kissed him back. A small smile crept upon Minwoo's face and he pulled back for a while. "Thinking about the bet?" he whispered. "What?" you blinked and he smiled as he kissed you again. 

"Forget the bet, just be with me" he whispered as he once again gave you a hot and breathless but gentle kiss.

------------------------------------

What a long chapter xD
NOT THE END YET!