Introduce

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd5GGvWWnzU

------------------------------------

Next morning is the last day and you don't remember about sleeping. You woke up finding yourself in someone's arms. You rubbed your eyes and looked to who were you sleeping on. As your vision cleared up you saw that it was Minwoo. You didn't feel surprised anymore and you didn't need to. 

You just smiled at him, kissed him on the cheek and got out of bed. "Bed? Room? Whose room am I in?" you thought as you looked around. Your eyes widened as you saw Youngmin asleep on the other bed. "I'm in their room?!" you mentally shouted and covered your mouth from screaming in shock. 

You looked back and took a deep breathe and made way to the door. You opened the door and left their room closing the door behind you. As you went outside you made sure that there weren't any guys roaming around the hallway. Quietly and carefully, you made your way to the girls side of the villa and went in your room finding a sleeping Nicole. 

 

You released a quiet sigh and went to your bed. You checked the time and it was only 6 in the morning. "Still early..." you mumbled. You got under the blanket and a smile crept upon your face with the thought of Minwoo in your head. You turned to side of your bed and saw your dad's baseball cap. 

"Appa... I'm going to introduce you to my boyfriend soon..." you thought and closed your eyes then fell asleep.

--------------------------------------