New Classmate

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cephVeQzH8M

------------------------------------

School came and it was just like the first day of classes except that the teachers at that time didn't give you a lot of homeworks. You had two projects due within the week, a baseball tournament and an exam at the end of the week.

"How the heck am I supposed to finish the whole school year with all this homework!" Gyuri dramatically banged her head on her desk

You looked back and gave her a "what the hell" look knowing that you have the most homework. Krystal who came from the other class just came inside and saw Gyuri hitting her head. "Is Gyuri unnie alright?" she whispered to you and you just giggled and nodded.

"Seriously Gyuri, when are you going quit being a drama queen.." Seungyeon rolled her eyes. 

Nicole and Jiyoung came running inside the classroom. "What's with you guys?" Seungyeon asked. Nicole catched her breathe and so did Jiyoung. "New...students..." they both said panting. "Mwo? Jinjja?!" Gyuri looked up and eyed them. You and Seungyeon looked at each other and shook your heads. "Here we go..." you thought

 

After the break, Krystal went back to her classroom and your teacher just came. "Class, we have a new classmate." the teacher announced. Everyone looked at the door and so did you. "You can come in." 

The door slid open and all the girls gasp and were practically melting alive. You looked at the new student as he seemed familiar to you. You tried to remember where you've seen him but you just couldn't. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Jo Youngmin imnida." the new student who had blonde hair politely bowed and smiled at everyone. All the girls squealed in their seats and began whispering. "Yah." Nicole poked you from the side with a pencil. You looked at her. "What?" 

"Didn't we see him perform in Lotte World with Minwoo?" she whispered. You looked back at him again and you suddenly remembered. "Yeah that's him right?" Jiyoung whispered and you just looked at him. Youngmin spotted you and both of you had eye to eye contact for a moment. 

"You can sit next to Gyuri." Gyuri quickly raised her hand and Youngmin shyly walked towards her. "And here we go." Seungyeon rolled her eyes and started to pay attention. While the class was going on, you were looking around and glanced back at Youngmin who was taking down notes. "I wonder why he moved here..." you thought.

He looked up and saw you looking at him. You stared at him shocked and wanted to turn away but you couldn't. Youngmin smiled at you and bowed his head lightly. You bowed back and quickly turned back to the front.

--------------------------------------------------