Beach Partner

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybyToT7v8hg

-------------------------------

A week after the school ended, it finally came the class beach trip. Each and every student went on their own cars, with or without their parents and even rode with their friends. You went with Nicole, Gyuri, Seungyeon, Jiyoung and Krystal. Minwoo brought his group mates along. 

Sulli went with Amber, Victoria, Luna plus Amber's cousin Key and his friends. All the students stayed at one villa while their friends had to go to hotels and such. "Wow, I can't believe that Ji Eun allowed all of us to stay here..." Seungyeon said admiring the villa. Ji Eun came and assigned everyone in their rooms. 

Obviously the boys and girls will be separated but in each room there will be two people sharing. You and Nicole shared, Jiyoung and Krystal shared, Gyuri and Sungyeon as well. 

 

After assigning the rooms, it was free time for everyone. You and your friends chose to walk around on the beach. Instead something happens, all of you changed into your swim suits and just wore the tank top and shorts over it. This time you left your cap in the room and tied up your hair. 

You went out with your friends and began your walk. "Wow~ There's not much people here." Jiyoung said. "I guess this is like a private beach resort or something." Gyuri said. "Hey guys!" Minwoo came out with his friends. "Oh, annyeonghasaeyo~" all of you bowed and so did they. 

"I think we should all stop being formal, right?" Jeongmin said. Everyone agreed and the boys joined you girls for your walk. In the end, all of you went your separate ways. Youngmin however was pulled away by Sulli so it was you and Minwoo walking around.

"Even here, it's still just the two of us huh?" Minwoo said chuckling. You chuckled back.

"Yeah, I guess there is such a thing called fate." you joked.

"Could be fate, or maybe we're just meant to be beach partners too." 

 

"Huh?

"You know how we're always together in school right? So we're school partners. But now, we're not in school and yet we're still together. So..we're beach partners!" he said with a bright smile.

You chuckled and shook your head. "Whatever~" you made a face and continued walking. Minwoo went behind you and splashed water on your back. "Yah!!" you yelled and he just laughed. You looked back and you splashed him back. In the end, you and Minwoo had a mini water fight which ended up to being chased by him.

-------------------------------------------------

Ji Eun can either be Song Ji Eun of Secret or Lee Ji Eun aka IU. Whichever you prefer to have haha :P