Chapter 2

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

Took me such a long time to do this chapter! I went through so much editing! Here is chapter 2!    

 ~*~*~*~*~*~ 

Kikwang's P.O.V.

Did I hear right. Did he just say he was pregnant.

"Y-Yoseob what did you just say?"
"Kikwang I'm sorry.I'm so sorry" said Yoseob as he started to cry.
"Bora nuna can you leave us alone for a while.
"Okay if you need me just give me a call." I saw nuna give Yoseob a small smile. After she left we just stood there. I am still trying to wrap my head around this... 
"Yoseob are you really pregnant?" He looked up me with an expression i have never seen before.
"What you don't  believe me!? Kikwang do you think I would joke about something like this!" I  couldn't take this side of him. I pulled him into my arms. I didn't know what to stay to him. I am just.... I don't even know how to explain it

 

Yoseob P.O.V.

I felt warmth from his embraced. I could see that he was shocked but.... I still wanted to have this baby. I looked up to him and thought we have to have this baby. He or she wasnt asked to enter this world and I was not planning to kill this innocent creature.
"Kikwang we have to have this baby"
"But Yoseob we are just high school students. W-"
"This baby wasnt asked to enter this world. Just because we weren't careful we can't abandoned this child let alone get an abortion!" He stayed silent for a few minutes. 
"Then when the baby is born we can put the baby up for adoption." Adoption!?  With all my strength I pushed him away. 
"NO NEVER!! That's is worse than abandoning!!" I couldn't believe that Kikwang would even say something like that!
"Yoseob are you listening to yourself! How can we have a child we are teenagers we don't know anything about about raising a child."
"We can get help from my sister she raised me since I was 6 years old she knows these types of things!"
"Even with that help your sister has to work and do you think my family will approve! Yoseob I want to go to collage graduate with you.We don't have time to raise a child. Think about our future." How could he say this to me.
"I don't care if you don't want this baby but I do. Like it or not I am going to have this baby with you or without you."
"Yoseob please don't do this" I could see tears starting to form in his eyes. I could also feel tears threatening to fall down my checks.
"i have made up my mind" I put my head down. "If you don't want this baby then I will raise the baby on my own. Goodbye. I'll never forget all those memories we had together." I gave Kikwang one last kiss, he was and will always be my first and only love. As I started to leave I could hear him call out my name. My heart felt like it was going to rip into a million pieces. I turned to see him one last time and muttered

'I love you Kikwang'

 

No One's P.O.V

 

Kikwang was just standing there calling out Yoseob's name. He wanted to run after him but his legs didn't want to move. Once Yoseob was gone Kikwang started to cry like he has never cried in his life. He kept calling out Yoseob's name. His phone then rang it was Amber.
"Oppa where are you? Doojoon said to come home it's getting late unless you are staying at Yoseob's house. Oppa you there? Can you hear me?"

Amber's P.O.V

"Amber call Kikwang and tell him to come home or ask him if he is staying at Yoseob's house"
"Okay!"
"Oppa where are you? Doojoon said to come home it's getting late unless you are staying at Yoseob's house. Oppa you there? Can you hear me?" I then heard a small cry coming from him.
"Oppa are you crying!? Where are you!?"
"A-Amber don't worry. I-I'm fine" He is definalt not fine.
"Then why are you crying! Tell me where are you!"
"Fine, I'm at the park near Yoseob's house"
"Ok I'll be right there! Don't you dare move!" What could be wrong with him. Did he have a fight with Yoseob. No way they never fight.
"Minho, Doojoon oppa something is wrong with Kikwang  I am going to find him." I said as I left the house.

When I got to the park I saw a figure of someone hugging their knees and as I got closer I could see it was my brother.

"Oppa! Oppa! Are you ok?“ When he raised his head I saw his swollen eyes. All I saw from his eyes is pure sadness.

"Amber, me and Yoseob broke up." He then to start crying again.
"Buy we why! Yesterday you guys where fine."
"Amber Yoseob is pregnant" I opened my eyes in shock. Well I guess it isn't much of a shocker.
"Really!? Is that why. But even though he is pregnant why would he brake up with you is he ashamed that he is pregnant."
"No, I told him that if he had the baby we should have put the baby up for adoption instead of raising it. It is much better that way. We arent ready..." Now I am shocked how could my brother even think about abandoning a child! Let alone his child!
"Oppa! How could you so that! There is a baby growing inside of Yoseob and that child doesn't only had Yoseob's blood going through it. It also has YOUR blood food through it."
"Amber, not you too. Please stop I already heard it from Yoseob."
"If you already heard it from him then why don't you go and tell him that you will be with him and raise this child with him. Don't you see that Yoseob doesn't have parents and we lost Umma. Are you really going To leave that baby without a parent. Oppa I know you better than this. Please go see Yoseob."

"I want to to go home and want to rest."

"Fine, but oppa please think about."

 

Yoseob's P.O.V.

 

I opened the door and heard the t.v. on.

"Seobie! What you crying!? Are you ok?"

"Nuna, I broke up with Kikwang when I asked him to have this baby he didn't want to have this baby. But I decided to have the baby"

"Yoseob it's ok I'm glad you decided to have this baby. I will be more than happy to help you raise your baby. I raised you I can help you raise little Yoseob hehehe." I smiled at my sister's comment.

"Nuna kamsamnida" I said as I gave my sister a hug and she took me to my bedroom. I laid on my bed and touched my stomach.

"My baby, my little angel, saranghae"

 

No One's P.O.V

 

Kikwang and Amber walked home in silence. Once they got home and Kikwang went to his room and locked himself in his room.

"Amber what is wrong with Kikwang" said Doojoon.

"It would be better if he tells you himself" said Amber with a sigh. Amber went get room upset with her brother.

'I hope he goes to Yoseob and apologizes he can't leave this baby without a parent'

 ~*~*~*~*~

 

Wow really long chapter get used to it must if my chapters will probably be this long!!! Thanks to my subscribers!!!! Tell me what you guys think about this chapter! Also I need some ideas for the next chapter so please comment! Bye bye ^^