Chapter 24

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

*** NO ONE'S P.O.V ***

"WHAT!! THERE IS STILL 2 WEEKS BEFORE HE GOES INTO LABOR!!"

"THEN TELL ME WHY HE IS WET AND SCREAMING IN PAIN!"

"CAN WE JUST GET TO THE HOSPITAL!!"

"Kikwang get the car keys lets go!!!!" Bora ordered Kikwang as she ran to get the pregnant male.

"Umma it hurts!!!"

"Breath in and out. In and out"

"Nuna I'll start the car!" Bora wrapped one arm around Yoseob's waist and she wrapped one of his arms around her neck. They slowly made their way to the car.

"Kikwang help me get him in- "

"AHHHHHH CAN WE MOVE FASTER!" Yoseob screamed in pain. Kikwang successfully got Yoseob in the car without getting killed.

"Yebo squeeze my hand as hard as you want."

"DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD HELP! I AM IN PAIN HERE."

"Seobie breath in and out."

"I KNOW I KNOW!" Bora and Kikwang where kind of terrified of Yoseob they have never seen this part of him before. Soon they got to the hospital with Yoseob screaming his head off.

"Someone help! He is in labor!" Bora said as the ran into the emergency room.

"We'll take him." Soon Yoseob was taken by nurses and doctors and when into the operation room.

"Nuna what if something happens to the babies. What if Yoseob can't make it or he losses a lot of blood!"

"Kikwang calm down he is going to be fine. We have all been waiting for this moment. We went through so much to give up now. Soon those doors will open and you babies will be born and Yoseob will be with them by thee side." Bora said to comfort the anxious teen. What seemed like forever the operation room light turned off and a doctor came out.

"Are you the father?"

"Yes!" Kikwang said as he rushed to the doctor.

"Congratulations your wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and boy." As the doctor said that 2 nurses came out with a baby in each arm. One baby was was in a soft purple and one in white.

"Here is your baby girl." Kikwang was handed the baby in purple.

"Here is the baby boy. Would you like to hold them both."

"Yes" the nurse adjusted one baby in one arm and the other baby in the others arm. Kikwang looked down at the 2 angels in his arms.

"Hyunki, Minyoung its appa. Welcome to the world my little angels." Kikwang didn't realize he was crying until Bora wiped his tears.

"Kikwang what did I tell you." Kikwang looked at the nurses and said "Can I see my wife." The nurses nodded.

"Kikwang can I hold one." Bora asked and Kikwang handed her Hyunki and they made their way to Yoseob's room.

"Yebo." Slowly Yoseob tried to sit up. "No lay back down yebo" "let me see my babies." Kikwang gave the little baby in purple to Yoseob.

"Minyoung. Its me umma." "How did you know it was Minyoung?" "A mother just knows." "Umma can I hold Hyunki too." Bora soon gave Hyunki to Yoseob.

"My angles. I finally get to see you. My beautiful babies. My precious angels. Umma loves you so much." Yoseob then started crying. "Yebo don't cry."

"I just can't help it. After all the things that happened through these 7 months I finally get to see that my babies are by my side with me."

"Yebo thank you for giving birth to the most beautiful babies in the world." Kikwang said ad he kissed his wife. The doctor then came in.

"Your are one lucky couple. Your twins are healthier than any baby that is born premature. Usually babies that are born at 7 month go in the incubator but most dont survive except these babies are fully developed and healthy. These babies are miracle babies. Have you both have names for them?"

"Yes they are Hyunki and Minyoung. My miracle babies. Welcome to the world my angels."

~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~ ~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~ ~°~~° ~°~°~°

THE TWINS ARE FINALLY BORN!!!! *throws confetti* *crying* I should be crying but I am! I updated early because

1) I didn't got to school

2) I am sick so I didn't got to school. And

3) I just wanted to write about the twins soooo bad!!! As you can see from the main image those are the twins!! They are sooo cute! So I hope this chapter made you happy like it did to me! So I would love everyone to comment! Do it for the twins! See you guys! *hugs everyone*