Chapter 43

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

A/N Nothing much that I have to say. But I got another idea for this story so it might be slightly longer! Who knows. Also this is the longest chapter I have written for not only this story but my others too! Even when I was in high school I wrote a paper this long. 

This isn't important but I wanted to take my brother to see VIXX and I couldn't and I feel so bad and sad. I wanted it to be a surprise but I just couldn't and VIXX is one his top groups and I feel so sad...... *goes to corner* 

Well anyway enough of my nonsense one with the story

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[No One's P.O.V.]

"No not again!" Mrs. Yang ran to her daughter's side. Kikwang was able to catch her in time before she could hurt herself. Mrs. Yang took her and Kikwang took his phone from her hands and it was exactly what Bora had said.

On his screen was his wife, tied up to bed defenseless. He dropped his phone as he fell to his knees. 

"Kikwang no! You have to be strong!" Mrs. Yang was shouting too Kikwang. Bora wasn't responding to Mrs. Yang. 

"Bora answer me!" Mrs. Yang was trying to wake Bora. 

"We might need to take her to the hospital! It isn't normal for a person to faint twice in one day!" Mrs. Yang was starting to notice that Bora started to become cold.

"We need to go to the hospital! Someone call an ambulance!" That was Kikwang"s wake up call. He turned to see his sister-in-law and immediately dialed for an ambulance. Junhyung and Hyunseung we just stunned at what was going on. They haven't moved an inch. 

After a few minutes paramedics came into the house. Mrs. Yang was trying to explain to the paramedics what had happened and soon she was on a stretcher. Mrs. Yang decided that she would go to the hospital with her and that they would meet her there. 

Kikwang tried to bring back Junhyung and Hyunseung from cloud nine which was hard for him to do. It wasn't until that he and Hyorin literally dragged the couple into the car. Once that they were in the car Hyunseung was starting to panic.

Hyorin tried to calm the pregnant male since he isn't supposed to be stressed out. Then Junhyung was brought back down to earth and tried to calm his wife. Kikwang was the one that was driving and he tried his best to stay calm and drive safely, but the urge of getting to the hospital was killing him. He wanted to speed off to see if his mother in law was alright.

After what 20 minutes to Kikwang felt like hours they reached the hospital. 

They all quickly when into the emergency room. They saw Mrs. Yang pacing ad they ran to her.

"Is she alright!?" Kikwang was the first to ask.

"The doctor hasn't come out yet."  Hyorin asked. Mrs. Yang shook her head. Right then a doctor came out. Mrs. Yang and Kikwang ran to the doctor.

"Is she alright!?" Kikwang asked.

"You all must be the family of Mrs. Bora." They all nodded.

"Well we are actually running some test on her right now."

"Is there something wrong with her?!" Mrs. Yang was beginning to panic.

"Well we were trying to stabilize her but for some reason we weren't able to too. So we were able to find her old medical records and we noticed she had cancer and we are afraid it might be a relapse. Right now we have sent her to her own room."

"Can we go in and see her?" Mrs. Yang asked. The doctor nodded and they went to see Bora. 

When they got to her she looked like she was sleeping. She had an oxygen mask on. Kikwang never though that he would see Bora like that again. It had net even been a year since Bora was released from the hospital. 

Hyunseung, Junhyung, and Hyorin sat on the small couch that was in her room while Kikwang sat on one side of Bora and Mrs. Yang was on the other side.

"Nuna how can you let this happen again." Kikwang said in  a whisper but apparently Mrs. Yang heard it. Right then is when a nurse came in. She bowed to the family. 

"Is there anything new?" Mrs. Yang asked.

"No not yet. The doctor will come in and tell you. I was told to see if her vitals are good enough so she won't need to use the oxygen mask." Mrs. Yang just nodded. Kikwang was still wondering why Mrs. Yang stayed. Soon the nurse was able to take her off oxygen support and she bowed to the family and the nurse left. 

"Mrs. Yang its ok you can go now. You don't have to stay." Mrs. Yang shook her head.

"No I am going to stay. All of you can go and get some rest."

"I don't want to be rude but I am her son in law in a way and to be completely honest Mrs. Yang I really can't find a reason why you have to say." 

"Well I am her mother and I want to look after her, also I am your mother in law -"

"With all due respect Mrs. Yang you are not my mother in law. Bora is. Just because Bora nuna let you back into her life that doesn't mean I am ready to accept you until my wife accepts you. Because I clearly remember that when you came into our home today Yoseob  didn't even recognize you." Mrs. Yang just stared at Kikwang.

"Bora may have been able to forgive you. I am not going to forgive." Mrs. Yang just smirked.

"Do you think that I care what you have to say." Kikwang's eyes widened at the tone of Mrs. Yang's voice.

"I think you should care Mrs. Yang. You have nothing to do here."

"Kwang calm down." Junhyung came up to Kikwang and put his hand on his shoulder.

"I think you that it should be your little friends that have to leave. At least I am her real family unlike them." Hyorin stood up and went straight to Mrs. Yang.

"You call yourself family after just one dam day. Who the hell are you to call yourself family. Where the hell were you when Bora and Yoseob were sleeping outside in the freezing cold. Where the hell were you when Bora and Yoseob had nothing to eat. Bora was on the verge of death."

"Yeah right like you know."

"Actually I do. Because I was the one that found her that way." Hyorin stared to get emotional and soon she let the tears flow.

"It the middle of winter and she looked so fragile like with one touch it looked like she was going to break into a million pieces. That is something I am never going to forget.

[Flashback]

{11 years ago}

It was the middle of January. Bora had gone to drop of Yoseob at day care. The only reason she was able to send him to daycare was because the owner of the daycare felt bad for them so she lowered the fee for Bora. Bora was happy but she had lost her previous job because her boss misunderstood that Yoseob was actually her brother not her son. Plus she soon had to pay the fee for the day care and she was running out of money. For the past few months Bora was lucky that they had a place to stay at night, but that also comes with a fee. She didn't want to sleep in the streets again it was too cold and she didn't want Yoseob to get another cold. 

She was walking around trying to look for a job. For every 10 minutes that passed she entered a store so she could warm up. 

"Excuse me miss." A lady came up to Bora.

"Yes."

"Are you alright?" Bora nodded.

"Are you sure miss. You don't look well. Also you look really thin. You should go to the hospital."

"It's alright I am fine."

"Is there anything that you need?" 

"Well I am looking for a job. And I really need It." 

"I wish I could help you." 

"Well thank you for your kindness  have to continue my search." Bora bowed to the woman she made her way out. 

She spent the whole day looking for a job but no one wanted to hire her. She looked at her watch and noticed it was nearly 5 and she had to pick up Yoseob. Lucky for her she only had to walk 15 minutes to get there. 

When she got there she noticed Yoseob was talking to a young boy. She started to walk in and she saw Yoseob's teacher. 

"Hello Bora." Bora bowed

"Hi Sooyoung. How was Yoseob."

"He was great. He became friends with the new student that came in today." Bora smiled. "Bora there is something important I have to tell you. I know that you are in a rough situation but I am going to have to raise the fee for you." Bora just sighed.

"By how much."

"I am not going to raise it a lot. Parents usually pay 400,000 wons monthly and I lowered it for you to 225,000 wons monthly and I lowered it a lot."

"Just tell me how much I need to pay now."

"325,000"

"325,000! That's 100,000 wons more!"

"I am really sorry Bora. I am truly sorry." Bora just sighed. She kept thinking how she was going to be able pay it.

"Ok I will pay it. When do I have to start paying the new amount."

"Well since the payment is nearly in a week and I caught you off guard I am going to let you pay 225,000 for one last time." Bora opened her eyes in shock and she hugged her.

"Oh thank you! Oh god thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me!" Sooyoung just patted her back. She really felt bad for the girl. She was only 16 years old but was mature. Bora thanked her again and she went to see her baby boy.

"Seobie."

"Mama!" Yoseob ran to his sister and Bora picked him up. 

"How was your day Seobie?" 

"It was fun! Seobie made a new friend." Bora put Yoseob down and grabbed the hand of the little boy that he was with.

"Mama this Seungie. Seungie this is my mama." The little boy bowed to Bora and bora ruffled his hair.

"Nice to meet you Seungie." 

"Hyunseung!" 

"Nuna!" a teenage girl came and hugged the little boy.

"Nuna this is my new friend Seobie, and this is his mama." The teenage girl looked at Bora and Yoseob.

"Nice to meet you I am Hyorin. You look really young to be a mom." Bora just nodded.

"My name is Bora. Nice to meet you." Hyorin smiled to Bora. Hyorin liked the girl.

"Well we have to go. It was nice meeting you." Bora said. 

"Oh yeah. Well I guess I will be seeing you again right? We are new around here maybe you guys show us around."

"Sure I guess."

"That's great! I come to pick up my bother every afternoon I guess we can talk while the boys play." 

"Sure. I have to get going." Bora bowed to her and Hyorin waved goodbye.

 "Mama, where are we going. I am hungry."

"We are going to need to walk a little bit farther Seobie."

"Mama I am hungry!"

"I know. I am going to try to buy some food ok. Are you cold?" Yoseob shook his head. 

After walking 15 minutes they entered a small store. Bora went to buy some ramen for Yoseob.

"Mama are you not hungry?" 

"You eat Yoseob."

"But you look really hungry. Seobie can share." Bora shook her head.

"It's ok Seobie you need to eat." Yoseob did as his sister said. All Bora could think of is how is she going to pay for Yoseob's daycare. 

"Mama I finished." Bora looked and smiled at him. She got up and she got dizzy. 

"Mama?" Bora just shook it off and gave her little boy a smile. She went and threw out the empty ramen cup. She the thought it wouldn't hurt to ask if they could offer a job. She went up to the lady at the register.

"Excuse me."

"Yes is there anything I could help you with."

"I was wondering you were looking for part-time workers."

"I am sorry but we aren't looking for any workers."

"Oh thank you anyway. But do you by any chance know anyone who is looking for workers."

"Well there is a new coffee shop that is opening down the block and I think they are looking for new workers." 

"Thank you!" Bora bowed at the woman and went to get Yoseob.

"Mama I am tired I want to sleep." 

"Seobie we are going to do a quick stop ok. Want me to carry you?" Seobie nodded. Bora opened her arms and Yoseob quickly jumped into them. 

Bora quickly went to the coffee shop that she was told before Yoseob fell asleep.

"Excuse me?" She walked up after telling Yoseob to sit and stay there until she came back.

"Yes how can we help you."

"I heard that this shop was looking to hire."

"Um yes we are looking for workers. Let me get my manager and he can tell you more." The girl behind the counter left for a little while.

After a few minutes came out to what appeared to be the manager.

"Hi, are you looking for a job?" The manger seemed to have a girlish appearance. Bora nodded.

"Come sit and I will give a quick interview." Bora nodded and they sat at a nearby table.

"Well my name is Kim Heechul I and my partner own this small shop. How old are you?"

"My name is Yang Bora, I am 16 years old."

"You seem young a little young to want to work."

"I actually have a lot of experience. I worked in a few coffee shops and a few dinners."

"I see. Why did you quit your other jobs?"

"I was actually fired because of my family matters. They thought if their consumers found out it would be bad for their business so I was fired."

"Well that was very unprofessional of them and in violation of the work force laws. I really like your personality so I think you will so great working here."

"So does that mean that I got the job?" Heechul nodded. "Thank you!" Bora got up and bowed. "When do I start?"

"You can start tomorrow. Does 8-to 4 sound good?" Bora nodded and thanked him once again. She went back to where Yoseob was and he had fallen asleep.

'Seobie we are going to get through this. Just give me a little bit more time.' Bora thought as she picked up her little boy and she headed out. It was already dark outside and it had gotten colder. She took off her scarf and wrapped it around Yoseob.

She was heading back to the dorm that she was able to find out that dorm would let them sleep and shower. They had given her a small room and a small dresser for her and Yoseob. They had only one bed for the both of them. It wasn't much but Bora was fine with it. At least they had a roof over their head and somewhere warm to stay at night. 

Bora took out her key for her room.

"Bora!" She turned around and it was the landlady. Bora bowed.

"I just wanted to let you know that next Friday you have to pay your rent for your room." 

"Yes I know."

"Also that you should start looking for a new place to live." Bora looked at her in shock.

"What do you mean that I have to look for a new place to live?"

"Well I am going to close this place down in the end of February. I am telling everyone else also." Bora just sighed. She nodded.

"I'm sorry Bora. You are going to manage." 

"I have to go in my baby is sleeping." The woman nodded and Bora entered small room.

She the light put Yoseob in bed. She took of his little backpack and jacket. She took out his pjs and she changed him. She noticed that his clothes started to get small on him. She was happy that she got a new job and now she was going to be able to buy new clothes for him. Plus it was winter time and little Yoseob needed them.

Bora took out her pajamas and changed. She decided to take a shower in the morning. Moved Yoseob towards the wall and she laid down at the edge of the bed and she soon fell asleep.

 

Bora woke up to a bang on her door. 

"Bora wake up! You have to leave soon." That was how Bora was woken up every morning. In the dorm she stayed at was only for you to sleep and take a shower, during the day it didn't matter where they go as long as they don't stay there.

Bora quickly got up and started to wake Yoseob.

"Seobie wake up. It's time to wake up. I need bathe you." Yoseob hid himself in the blanket.

"I want to sleep more mama."

"No Seobie it is time for you to get up. Don't you want to see your new friend." When Yoseob heard that he quickly got out from bed.

"Get your towel and let's go take a shower. We need to be quick before they take all the hot water." Bora and Yoseob went down the hall and they were glad that there was no one in yet. 

Bora quickly bathed Yoseob and she told him to stay in the changing room and not to move while she takes a quick shower. She learned how to do things quick because of her parents she need to be quick in order for her and Yoseob's safety. 

After only 5 minutes Bora was done showering and she quickly changed. When she went back to see Yoseob he was already changed. 

"How where you able to change so fast."

"I learned from you mama." Bora ruffled his hair and they went back to their room.

"Yoseob we need to hurry or you'll be late."

"Mama what about breakfast. Are we going to eat with ajumma?" When bora worked at a diner the owner knew about Bora's situation and she let her and Yoseob have breakfast with her, but once her costumers thought Bora was a 'teen mom' they stopped going to her diner and she had to fire Bora. 

"We are not going there anymore ajumma is too busy now. We are going to start going somewhere else." Yoseob nodded as Bora began combing his hair.

After 20 minutes they were headed out the door. Bora was very lucky that the new coffee shop and Yoseob's daycare were close. 

After 10 minutes of walking they arrived at the coffee shop. She entered and saw Heechul behind the counter.

"Good morning Bora. You are hear really early its only 7" 

"Good morning. There is something I wanted ask. The reason why I am l early."

"Sure what is it."

"I was wondering if I could have breakfast here every morning. And whatever I take you can deduct it from my pay." Heechul seemed to think about it.

"Sure. What is it that you would like?"

"Orange juice and a muffin would be fine." Heechul nodded and after a few minutes he came back with a glass of orange juice and a muffin.

"Here you go Bora."

"Thank you so much." Bora hugged the man and he rubbed her back. 

"Don't worry about it." Bora smiled and she went back to where Yoseob was. Heechul looked at her and he wanted join them.

"Seobie here you got." Bora came and gave Yoseob his small breakfast.

"Thank you mama!" Bora smiled.

"Eat up remember I have to take you to daycare."

"Mama how many times do I have to tell you. I don't like it when you call it a daycare I want you to call it school." Yoseob have Bora a pout and she just laughed.

"Ok eat up so I can take you to school." Yoseob nodded and smiled.

Soon Yoseob ate his breakfast and Bora went to talk to Heechul that she would leave for a moment but she will be right back and he agreed but she had to be back before 8 and once she hugged her manager.

Bora quickly took Yoseob to school and when she dropped him off Bora heard someone call her. She turned and saw a girl in uniform come to her.

"Hi Bora it's me Hyorin we met yesterday." Bora nodded."I was thinking that maybe we can walk to school together."

"I am sorry I can't and I really have to go now." 

"Oh I see, I guess we can meet later." Bora nodded and she kissed Yoseob goodbye and took off.

When Bora got back to the coffee shop Heechul was starting to open. He noticed her return and he motioned her to come over.

"Bora before we start your training I want to talk to you." Bora nodded.

"First just call me Heechul no need to be formal. And second tell me about you little boy." Bora widened her eyes in shock. She started to feel nervous because what if he threw her out like the rest of her other employers did.

"Well his name is Yoseob. But I like to call him Seobie. He just turned 5 years old in the beginning of this month."

"Really!? He looks like he is three years old! You were really, really young when you must have had him."

"Actually he is my brother."

"What happened your parents? Did they pass away."

"I wish they did." Soon the bad memories of her parents came back to her and she wanted to cry. Heechul noticed this and he rubbed her back.

"It's ok you can tell me anything. I am not going to judge you."

"Are sure you really want to know my story." Heechul nodded. Bora took a deep breath and began to tell her story. She told him that she was abused by her parents and she has scars all over her body. That when she was 10 her brother was born and since the day that he came home he became her angel. She did anything in her power so that Yoseob wouldn't be harmed. That she got twice the hits just for protecting her brother. That she was even forced out the house for nights at a time and it would be the middle of winter and she almost froze to death if it wasn't for a neighbor. When she was allowed back into the house she saw that Yoseob was on the verge or starvation and he was just about to turn a year old. Then when she turned 15 her parents abandoned her and Yoseob. They left them on the streets and she had nowhere to go and nothing to eat. They slept in parks, subways, and sometimes on stairs. She looked for ways to feed her brother. She said she was used to not eating days at a time, she said she was able to survive on water and juice. 

She also told Heechul things were slightly getting better, she told him at least now they have roof over their heads. Heechul tried his best not to cry. But after Bora finished he hugged her. He had told her he understood to become a parent at such a young age. Bora was confused and he told her that when he was 14 he had his first child which made her even more confused and he explained he was able to have kids and that when his family found out they kicked him out and that the father of the baby didn't want anything to do with him. So he spend all of his pregnancy alone in the cold until he met an old woman and she took him in. He lived with this old woman until the day she passed away. That she was the only one that was with him when he went into labor and helped him raise his daughter, and when she passed away he and his daughter felt empty. 

Bora felt relieved when she heard his story and she felt closer to him. Heechul wiped his and her tears and he agreed to help the girl in whatever she needed especially when it came to Yoseob. 

A month later

Bora and Heechul had become really close they were almost like siblings. Every day she came happy to work and little Yoseob grew to love Heechul. He called him Heehee nuna. Heechul at first was shocked but he loved the name. 

Not only did Bora become close to Heechul but also to Hyorin. At first Bora was really cold to Hyorin but she Hyorin melted the ice and they also became close also thanks to Hyunseung. Bora loved the little troublemaker. 

Bora and Yoseob were walking back to their dorm after having dinner with Hyorin and Hyunseung. Bora tried to open the door to enter their dorm and it was locked. She looked at the time it was 9 but the main door closes at 10. She tried to knock and she heard the landlady from behind.

"Bora here." The lady came and gave her 2 suitcases.

"What is going on?" 

"Like I said I have to close the down by the end of February."

"But you told us we had one more week left!" the landlady just shrugged her shoulders.

"I was kind to pack your things. I also put and extra blanket in there just for you. Since you are the only teen mom here. Good luck in life." 

"Where do you expect me to go!" once again the landlady shrugged her shoulders and she left. "Hey come back here!! 

"Mama, I am cold." 

"I know sweetheart I am going to figure something out." 

"Mama I don't want to sleep in the park again. It's too cold. Can't we go to Heehee nuna?" Bora didn't want to bother Heechul he had already done so much for them. She wanted to go to family sauna but she had to accompanied by adults. 

"I need to warm you up." Bora opened the suitcase and found an extra jacket for Yoseob. She also found a scarf and gloves. She put them on him. 

"Seobie we are going to walk so we can find a place to sleep." 

"But mama I am tired." 

"Ok here get on my back." Bora helped Yoseob get on her back.

"Hold on tight I have to carry the bags so I can't really hold you." Yoseob just nodded.

They just kept walking and walking. Trying to find somewhere to sleep. She didn't want to go to the subway and her last option was the park. It was almost 10 at night and Yoseob had fallen asleep. She found a bench and she carefully laid Yoseob and she tried to look for the blanket. When she found it she laid Yoseob on her chest and she tied the blanket on her neck and her waist. Now that Yoseob was bigger it was harder to carry him that way but she had to do it. She also tried to fill in the empty space with shirts so the cold air wouldn't bother little Yoseob. She got up and began walking again.

After another half our walking she had given up. She sat down on a bench and hugged her little boy and started crying.

"Bora is that you?" She quickly looked up and saw Hyorin. She thought she was imagining things.

"Bora it's me Hyorin. What are you doing here out in the cold. It's late.

"What are you doing out here."

"I live around here and my mom asked me to buy something for her. Is that Seobie? Bora tell me what is going on." Bora never told Hyorin about her situation and she wanted to keep it that way. 

"It's nothing don't worry. You should go on and get home."

"Bora do you have nowhere to go?" 

"Hyorin don't worry about it just go home. Your parents might get worried."

"How am I not going to worry. You have Yoseob wrapped in a blanket and you have two suitcases next to you. Come on you are going to my house." Hyorin grabbed Bora's hand.

"No Hyorin." Bora tried to pull away.

"Bora you are my friend and that you kept this from me makes me sad. I thought I was your friend."

"Hyorin stop."

"No! I want to know what is going on with you."

"Hyorin please."

"No! I need to know why you are keeping secrets from me!"

"You really want to know! Fine! I was abandoned by my parents when I 15 and this baby isn't mine he is my little brother. But I love him like if he was my own son! He is all I have! You on the other had have everything you could have ever imagined while I am here trying to find a place so me and my baby can sleep somewhere to sleep! I have to work like a dog everyday so my baby can eat and so he can have clothes!"

"Bora, I'm sorry." 

"I don't need your pity."

"Still I want you to come to my house. I can't let you sleep out her in the cold." Bora kept shaking her head no.

"Miss. Hyorin we need to head back."

"Oh right. Send my father a quick call that we are having a friend of mine sleep over for a while, and take these 2 bags." The man did as he was told. Bora tried to stop him but Hyorin was faster.

"You are going to come with me if you like it or not." Hyorin dragged Bora into the car. "You are going to thank me later."

After a few minutes of driving they arrived. Bora was amazed of how big her house was. She was indeed rich.

When they got out of the car Bora wanted to make a run for it wants for the driver who was behind her,

"Hyo what took you so long." A woman came and hugged her daughter.

"Sorry umma is that I met someone along the way. Umma this is my friend Bora and her little boy Yoseob who is sleeping in her arms." Hyorin's mother looked at Bora and Bora thought that she was going to give her a dirty look but instead she came and hugged her. 

"I can tell that you have been though a lot. You are welcomed to stay as long as you want. Honey come down and meet Hyorin's new friend!" Hyorin's mother let her go and lead her to was looked like was the living room. And on the couch was a man that looked like it could have been Hyorin's father. The man came and he also hugged Bora.

"Oh someone take her baby to one of our guest room." A maid then came in and Bora had taken the blanket off Yoseob and she was just carrying him. She didn't want to let go of Yoseob but Hyorin talked her into it and that he was going to sleep with Hyunseung but Bora insisted that she had to sleep with him.

Once Yoseob was taken to a guest room Bora bowed to Hyorin's parents. She also said that she would leave early in the morning.

"But Bora where are you going to stay?" Hyorin said pulling her friend to sit with her, "Umma, appa please let's take in Bora. She works all day long and she doesn't even go to school. She was abandoned by her parents and she was abused by them."

"Oh my, Bora!! Hyorin's mom came and brought her into her arms. "You poor thing. Honey we can't let her go back to the streets especially when she has a baby."

"No please. I can manage on my own. I don't want to bother you"

"Nonsense! We are not going to let you go back to the streets! I want you to quit your job and we will send you to school. If you want you can think of us as your adoptive parents."

"No I can't do that. You don't even know who I am."

"We do know who you are sweetheart, Hyorin has only talked about you and we even grew to love you." 

"But I have a child.."

"And we will love him like our grandchild. " Bora didn't know what to do. It was too much to take in.

"Please Bora accept us. We want you and your baby to come into your family." Bora thought that this was her only chance to get a better life for her and Yoseob.

"Ok. But on the conditions that once I finish school I am able to live on my own and with my baby." Hyorin's parents jumped with joy.

"Ok she must be really tired, let her go get a good night of sleep!" Bora was exhausted after working 12 hours. Talking about work she need to sleep so she could wake up early to go to work.

"I really have to sleep I have to work early tomorrow morning."

"Oh no. tomorrow you are going to quit." Hyorin's father said.

"But my manager is counting on me, and he also has been very nice to me."

"I think he will understand. I will go with you. While we go drop off the boys and after we come home talk about what school you want to go to." Bora just nodded and Hyorin's father smiled and a maid came in that Yoseob had begun crying and Bora quickly head with her.

When she entered the room. She saw her little boy sitting on a big bed crying.

"Mama! Mama! Mama!"

Shh, sshhh my baby. I am right here."

"Mama don't leave me!"

"Don't worry baby I am not going anywhere. From no one I promise that we are going to living happily."

[End of Flashback]  

"If I didn't find Bora that day she would have probably froze to death!" 

"Nuna." Hyunseung came closer to her and rubbed her back."

"So you better leave." Mrs. Yang huffed and she got up giving everyone a dirty look.

"I will be back tomorrow."

"We will see about that." Hyorin said and Mrs. Yang left. Kikwang got up and hugged Hyorin thanking her. Right then someone"s phone rang.  Hyorin wiped her eyes and she it was her phone.

"Hello?

"...." 

"Oh hi."

"...."

"Well, things happened and she is in the hospital right now."

"..."

"Ok I will send you the address." Hyorin hung up and typed something on her phone.

"Nuna who was it?" Kikwang asked.

"It was Jinwoon. He said that he has been trying to call Bora and that she hasn't replied his text messages or returned his call and he started to get worried so I had to tell him what was going on and he is on his way her."

"Oh, maybe he can help us." Hyorin nodded.

After a few minutes they heard a  knock on the door. Kikwang went and saw someone with a basket and flowers.

"Hi Jinwoon hyung." And there stood Jinwoon with a smile.