Chapter 5

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

After the ceremony the family threw a small after party for the new married couple.

“Seobie congratulations! It’s hard to believe that you are a married! And also going to be a parent soon!” Said his cousin Baro as he went to give a hug to Yoseob and Kikwang. The couple was congratulated by all of their family.

The DJ called them for their first dance. Yoseob cheeks became pink as Kikwang led him to the dance floor. Kikwang wrapped his arms around Yoseob’s waist as Yoseob wrapped his arms around Kikwang’s neck and laid his head on his shoulder. Kikwang whispered into Yoseob’s ear

“I love you Yoseob. Are you ready to live with me for the rest of your life?”

“I did say ‘I do’ didn’t I.”

 

***********

Mr. Lee and Bora told the newlyweds they couldn’t go on a honeymoon since there was too much to do. They had to find a doctor for Yoseob, also they had to find where they are going to live, and try to figure out what they are going to about school. Bora’s friend Hyorin told Bora a doctor that her older sister went to when she was pregnant with her second child.

Yoseob, Bora and Kikwang went to the doctor together.

When they got there Kikwang looked stressed. He was worried if his baby would be ok most importantly if Yoseob going to be ok. Yoseob could sense his husband’s anxiety. He went to grab his hand and but his hand on his little lump that started to show.

“Mr. Lee Yoseob the doctor can see you now” said the nurse as Kikwang and Yoseob got up and left Bora in the waiting room.

 

Yoseob was told to lay down on the bed and Kikwang to sit next to him. The doctor then put this cold gel on his stomach. Then on the screen he saw this little figure on the screen.

“I-Is that my baby?” said Kikwang

“Yes that is you baby.”

“Doctor why do is see 2 little things on the screen?” said Yoseob with a little worry in his voice.

“Nurse can you come for a second” when the doctor called his nurse the couple looked worried.

“Doesn’t this look like twins?” The nurse nodded

“Wait we are having twins!” said Yoseob

“Congratulations. It’s a little too early to tell if the twin’s gender since it’s only been 1 month and a half. Come back in one month more month and we will be able to tell what the gender is going to be.” Said the Doctor as the couple had teary eyes hearing the happy news.

Yoseob basically ran out of the room to tell his sister.

“Nuna guess what! We are going to have twins!” Bora congratulated the couple.

 

*********

 

Mr. Lee talked with Bora, Kikwang and Yoseob on where they are going to live. They all decided that since at Bora’s and Yoseob’s they had an extra room they decided that the couple would live at Bora’s house until the couple had enough money to live on their own.

“Oppa I’m going to miss you.” Amber said as Kikwang was packing his clothes.

“I am only 4 blocks away you can visit me anytime you want ok.” All Amber did was nod as she started to cry. When Kikwang heard his sister sniffle he went and gave her a hug.

“I know you’re going to miss me but listen I can’t be with you forever. One day you’re going to have a family on your own. One good thing is that next soon every time you’re going to visit me you’re coming to see you nephews or nieces.” Amber looked up at her older brother and was happy that soon she will be able to play with her soon to be nephews or nieces.

 

**********

 

Once Kikwang moved into Bora’s house, Bora gave up her room for the couple since it was the biggest room in the house. Bora took Yoseob’s room and the extra room would be for the twins. Today was the day that Yoseob and Kikwang find out the gender of the babies. Yoseob was finally starting to show. Kikwang was always had had his hands on his belly. Sometimes Yoseob would get annoyed since he would never keep his hands off him.

Once they got to the doctor’s office Yoseob want to just walk into his doctor’s office. He wanted to know the genders of his babies.

“Mr. Lee Yoseob you can come in now.”

“Ok are you 2 ready to find out the gender of your babies.” Both happily replied.

“Ok let’s see. I see boys! Congradu-  wait a second I see a girl. You are going to have a boy and a girl! As you can see on the right there is a boy and on the left there is a girl. You are one lucky couple.” Yoseob can’t believe what the doctor just said to him. He wasn’t only going to have twins he was going to have on of each gender! Kikwang started to cry he was so happy he was proud he was going to have a boy and a girl.

 

******

 

Kikwang was happy when he called his family about the gender. His family was also happy. Kikwang hugged his wife from behind and kissed on his neck.

“What should we name our babies.”

“Hhhmmm what about Hyunki and Minyoung”

“Their perfect"

 

 

here is chapter 5! i hoped you enjoy!. Starting today i am going to have to update on moblie so forgive me if it is harder to read from now on :'( but i will keep uploading!