Chapter 40

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

A/N Hi guys!!!! I am so sorry for making you all wait this long. I have been working on this for like 2 weeks.  I wanted to post this chapter on Seungie's birthday but things happened and I had to delay it. May EunB rest in peace. Fandom hug.

And HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO OUR 4D PRINCE JANG HYUNSEUNG!!!!!

 

 And I can't forget about..... 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARO!!!

 

 

And thank you to my new subbies! Now on with the story! also there is cursing just to warn everyone.

 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Bora! Sweetie wake up please!" Mrs. Yang said.

"Bora!" Hyorin rushed to her side. She had taken Haewu to Bora's room for a nap. To come back and see Bora on the floor.

"Umma!" Yoseob pushed Kikwang away and ran to his sister's side. 

"Wake up! No not again! You can't leave me now! Please not now!!!" 

Yoseob took the paper that was in his sister's hands. 

After reading it he began to start shaking. 

"I-i can't breathe... SHE CAN CALL ME ANYTHING SHE WANTS BUT IF SHE DARES TO TOUCH ONE LITTLE HAND ON MY BABIES I WILL KILL HER MYSELF!" Kikwang took the letter from him and began reading it out loud.

 

How are you my sweet sweet Kwangie. Its me your beloved Lex. Do you miss me. I know you do, because I miss you sooooo much! I just want to give you and that thing you call wife a little somethin somethin. 

You probably already know what it is right? Those precious lockets you all have. Don't worry those things you call children are safe. I sent those just to put you mind at ease. 

But...... like always there is catch for my generosity ..... 

If you or that thing want those animals back there is a price you all will have to play. And yes all..... including that worthless family of you pathetic wife. 

If you are thinking money... ahaha no honey I don't want that because it will be covered with dirt from those filthy people. 

You already know what I want..... But if my sweetheart doesn't remember then I will explain it to you again my love. 

All I want.... is you. 

You have one week to make up your mind. But everyday that goes by either your "precious babys" or that girl Sulli will pay the consequence.... and I will make sure of that. Especially showing that trash that is your wife.....

And if you don't show up in one week..... we'll let's just say its going to an early goodbye.... 

Love you Kwangie.... I hope to see you soon! Chu~

 

"Kikwang please just go to her. Please...." Yoseob said to Kikwang.

"What do you mean?"

"JUST GO TO HER! JUST LOOK AT THE ING LETTER! IF YOU DON'T GO THEN MY BABIES WILL DIE!" Yoseob just fell to the ground screaming, crying out to his baby's. Kikwang tried to bring Yoseob to him but Yoseob would just push him away.

"Yoseob, we can get through this together. We have always been together through everything. This time isn't different we can get through this together!"

"NO! KIKWANG I AM DONE! THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENED KIKWANG! FIRST IT WAS ME! THEN YOU LEFT MY SIDE FOR MONTHS!  NOW IS OUR BABIES! So you will leave is permanently......    Please just let me go.... please."

"We can figure it out Yoseob. We can bring them back. I know we can." 

"And then what! She will still be out there! She will still come after you! I won't be able to live like this! I can't live my whole life in fear! I don't want my baby's to live in fear of being kidnaped again. Kikwang if you really love us.... you need to let us go."

"No, I can't. I can't leave you! We can lock her up in prison! There are other ways!"

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND KIKWANG! EVEN IF SHE GOES TO PRISON SHE WILL EVENTUALLY COME OUT!" 

"Please don't tell me to go to her Yoseob. I can't." Yoseob got up and walked to Kikwang. Mr. Yang had put Bora in bed and Mrs. Yang followed Yoseob to make sure he would do anything rash. 

"Like I said before, let's get a divorce. It is the only way out." Yoseob put his hand on Kikwang's cheek. "These years I have been with you Kikwang have been the best of my life. Don't you think I will miss you? Of course I will you have and will always be the love of my life, but right now all I need are for my babies to be back and safe in my arms. And if that means that I have to leave you and let you go then that is what I am willing to do." Kikwang was now letting his years fall like there was no tomorrow hearing those words from him felt like he was being stabbed hundreds of times. 

"Yoseob, Kikwang there has to be another way. Like Kikwang said, there are many ways she can be far far far apart from you guys." Mrs. Yang had said. Speaking for the first time.

"No. There isn't." Right then Kikwang's phone began to ring. Once again it was a private number.

"Hello." Kikwang said with a raspy voice.

"Kwangie~ its me!" Mrs. Yang took the phone and putting it on speaker.

"What do you want." Kikwang answered.

"Aww that's not a nice way go great your future wife."

"Alexa you know who my wife is."

"Yes I do... its me!"

"Why did you call!" 

"Kwangie! No need to raise you voice! You scared me. I guess you need an attitude check for making me feel bad."

"O-oppa pl-please help me!" 

"Sulli!" 

"O-oppa I-I am so sc-scared." 

"I still think you haven't learned your lesson." The next thing they hear the crying of the twins.

"YOU ING IF YOU DARE TO PUT ONE FINGER ON MY BABY'S HEAD I WILL ING KILL YOU MYSELF AND FEED YOU A PACK OF RAGING WOLFS YOU ING PSYCHO PIECE OF !" 

"Oh why hello Yoseob, Kikwang control that wife of yours before he regrets it."

"OH REALLY ! THEN WHY DON'T YOU COME OUT OF HIDING YOU PIECE OF !" Bora had woken up from the screaming to see a red Yoseob. She immediately got up and ran to Yoseob's side. 

"Hahah! You make me laugh Yoseobie! Ahaha!" 

"DONT YOU ING CALL ME THAT !" 

"I called to talk to MY Kikwang. Not you er."

"ALEXA ENOUGH! STOP PLAYING GAMES!" 

"But sweetheart I love playing games. But before my Kwangie gets mad at me let me get to the point. Have you decided Kikwang the clock is ticking...."

"Alexa I am never I repeat.... NEVER go to you." 

"Well that is a shame.... AHHHHHHHH! STOP!!! AHHHHH"

"Sulli!"

"PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Like I told you everyday that I don't get what I want you will have to pay. Bye bye Kwangie!" And with that the call ended 

Yoseob began to cry again. Looking at how Yoseob was suffering Mr. and Mrs. Yang began to cry. 

Kikwang threw his phone in frustration.

"Shh my Seobie. We can figure this out." 

"Umma that women is doing things to  who knows what to my innocent babies! They are barely a year old!" 

"I know Seobie I know." 

~*~

Jeju island.

"Junnie. I have a bad feeling." 

"What do you mean? Baby what are yo doing to mommy." Junhyung said to Hyunseung's tummy. 

"No its not the baby. I just have a bad feeling. Plus he baby is a few months the aren't able to move yet." The newly wed couple were 

On their second day of their honeymoon. 

"Then what is bothering you?"

"That is what I want to figure out." 

"How about we go swimming and when we come back we will think about it." Junhyung said to his wife.

"Oh wait! I forget to call Seobie! He told me to call him when we got to Jeju! That's what I was forgetting." 

"Ok then we can spend more time swimming."

"You and your swimming." Hyunseung went to get his phone and call Yoseob.

After a few rings someone had picked up.

"Hey Seobie. Sorry I haven't called you. I was a little busy."

"Hyunseung its Bora. Yoseob can't talk right now."

"Oh hi nuna. Is he ok."

"Well..... "

"Nuna what is going on."

"Maybe its better to tell you when you get back from your honeymoon. We don't want to ruin your honeymoon."

"Nuna! If you don't tell me you will ruin my honeymoon because I will be worrying about it."

"Seung what is going on." Junhyung said. Hyunseung mouthed 'Hold On'

"Seung just promise that you won't do anything rash."

"I promise "

"Well..... let's say something is going on with the twins."

"What is wrong with them! Nuna! Tell me I can't be stressed! You know I am pregnant. Stop beating around the bush"

"All right. Ok. So you know after your wedding you and Junhyung were saying goodbye. Well when everyone was heading out Kikwang went to get Sulli but she wasn't there and she was talking care of the the twins so we stared looking for them like crazy and that's..... and that's when we got a phone call. The twins and Sulli were kidnaped by Alexa." 

"WHAT!!!!!" 

"Hyunseung remember that you are having a baby and you are still in the first trimester it can be very dangerous for the baby." 

"Nuna we are heading back. We will be there soon."

"No Hyunseung. We will figure it out here. You just enjoy you honeymoon."

"No nuna! We can always comeback. I am going to talk to Junnie and we are heading back. I have to go nuna. I will call you when I get back." With that Hyunseung hung up.

"Yeobo, what is wrong?"

"Junnie we are heading back to Seoul."

"Why!?"

"There is an emergency."

"Is someone hurt!?"

"Our soon to be Godchildren."

"Soon to be Godchildren?!"

"Yes, Hyunki and Minyoung. Apparently that dumb Alexa returned and took the twins and Sulli. And probably Yoseob is feeling like he is dieing. Now we are heading back to Seoul." Hyunseung said as he went to get his suitcase and start putting his clothes back in. 

"Ok I'll go book our tickets" Junhyung kissed his wife's temple.

"Don't worry to much yeobo. Remember, you have to be ok. We don't want to to harm the baby." Hyunseung put his head on his husband's head.

"I know Junnie. " 

"Let's get packing. Yoseob needed us right now."

~*~

After a few hours the newlywed couple were back in Seoul. 

Hyunseung had called  Bora again and she agreed that his sister was the one that was going to pick up the newlyweds. To their surprise Hyorin and Yoseob came to get them.

"Seobie!" Yoseob had gotten out of the car. Hyunseung ran to him and hugged him tight. Junhyung also gave him a hug to comfort him.

"Seobie. Its going to be ok. I promise their will be a way out." Yoseob hugged back his not only best friend but brother and once again began crying his eyes out.

"Seung I feel so helpless. I feel like the world is crumbling down in front of my eyes. God what did I ever do to deserve this." 

"Shhh Seobie. We will figure this out like last time. I know we can do it. As long as we don't do anything rash." 

"Seung. The only way I can ever get my babies back is to let him go to her."

"Who? Kikwang." Yoseob nodded. "Here let's get in the car and we will talk about it on the way." 

Junhyung put their bags in the car and they got in. Hyunseung wanted to sit with Yoseob so Junhyung sat in the front with his new sister in law.

"Ok now tell me. What happened. Bora told me that Sulli and the twins were kidnapped. So what happened today."

"Well to make things short. I was in bed and I didn't want anyone to talk to me. The Kikwang and Hyorin nuna came into my room and they tried to talk to me. But I don't want to hear any of it. And then I realized that if I ever want my babies back. I want to get a divorce."

"Woah, woah, woah, hold up a second. Yoseob were you really thinking of a divorce!" 

"Please not you too. Please don't scold me. I have been scolded enough today."

"Well you kind of deserve it! How can you think of a divorce. You and Kikwang went through too much to just let go like this."

"You don't understand we need to separate! She- she sent a letter. And... with it came the lockets we all got. And the letter said that everyday that passes by that Kikwang isn't with her she will do something to either Sulli or my babies. She then proved it when she called us again."

"AGAIN! What do you mean again"

"After your wedding was over and after looking for them for almost an hour she called us saying she had them. And today she called us again and I could hear the cries of my baby's!" Hyunseung couldn't believe what he was just told."This is why I want to let him go! I would rather see Kikwang leave than hear those cries! Seung! I don't even know how to feel. I just want die Seung! I can handle this!" Hyunseung had already began crying. 

"Yoseob has she said anything about the police." Junhyung had said. 

"She will do even more harm. I know that she is watching our every move." 

"How is that even possible." Hyunseung said. "Nuna let's sleep at Yoseob's house tonight. He really needs us."

"Ok. How about we drop Yoseob off at his house and then we go home and get some clothes." Hyorin said and they all agreed.

~*~

Somewhere far away..

"Sue!" Sue came running to her sister with a crying Minyoung.

"We need to come up with a new plan.

"What do you mean unnie." 

"Will you please shut those brats up!"

"Unnie cant you see that I am trying!"

"Whatever, anyway, Obviously Kikwang isn't going to break. He cares too much about his 'precious wife' So We need a new plan. JW come here." The tall man did what he was told.

"Maybe we can lure Kikwang here." 

"Unnie! I want to know too."

"Its time to hit Kikwang where it really hurts. JW.... its time to do what we should have done a year ago." 

~*~

The group has made it back to Yoseob's house.

"We will be back Seobie." He nodded.

He saw the car pull out. 

Next thing he knows he feels something on his mouth.

"Don't you dare scream." He tried to bit whatever was on covering his mouth but he was dragged away. Soon darkness overtook him.  

~*~ 

"Wake up!" Yoseob opened his eyes he felt his wrist being tied up. He looked up to see someone he would never expect to see.

"Su-sulli" 

"Hi Seobie I want you to meet my little sister. She is the best actress in the world. This is my baby sister Sulli."