Chapter 18

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

*** KIKWANG'S P.O.V ***

"Welcome back Kikwang." Soyu said.

"How long was I asleep?" "3 and a half weeks." Hyorin nuna said.

I have been asleep that long! Its not possible! No wonder my Yoseob was like that. I hug him tighter. "Yebo I am so sorry that I left you alone for so long. But at least Bora was with you. By the way where is Bora nuna. How is her treatment going?" Yoseob pointed.

I see....What happened to her! Wait I remember...she called me and, and, Bora nuna was in a coma and I was unconscious for almost a month. My wife was left alone for such a long time. My babies! I turn bad to a crying Yoseob.

"Yebo don't cry please.. I am so sorry I felt you here alone. Hyunki, Minyoung, appa is sorry that he wasn't here with you. Please forgive appa." I touched Yoseob's tummy. I felt there kick. My babies.

"Kiki we missed you so much please don't ever leave us again."

"I promise that I will never leave you guys again." Just them a doctor came in.

"Mr. Lee we are going to take some tests and see if everything is alright."

" Yebo I will be right back. I promise." I kissed his forehead......

*** YOSEOB'S P.O.V***

Kiki kissed my forehead and was taken by the doctor. We all waited about 30 minutes when Kiki and the doctor came back. "We have all good news. Mr. Lee is fine. He has no brain damage. All his organs are healed. All he need now is a few days of rest and he can go home." "Thank you so much doctor!" I said. He excused himself. I go hang hug my Kiki. "Yebo so tell what happened while I was gone."

"To begin. I already graduated, you are on medical leave, and I got the babies due date. July, 4th."

"I am sorry yebo I didn't get to be with you for your graduation. And for your check up."

"It doesn't matter anymore. You are here with me. That's all need." He wrapped is arms around me. I feel so happy right now.

"Kikwang the moment you care released you have to go baby shopping." Luna said. "Why?" "Why. Because today is June 3rd. There is only one month and you guys have nothing ready." Doojoon said. "Let's have Kiki rest a bit. We can overwhelm him." I wanted everyone to stop and we figure everything out. I didn't want to stress Kiki. "Ok. Why don't we let them be alone. We will come visit tomorrow." Hyorin nuna said.

~*~

"Come lay down with me Seobie." "I don't want to hurt you." "Didn't you hear the doctor he said I was fine."

I got into bed with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled as close as he could. "The babies are so big. Appa can't wait to see you!" I missed how he would talk to the twins. "Yebo what should we buy first."

"We should by clothes first. Baby formula!We can't forget that. Bottles, diapers, there cribs too!" I heard him chuckle. That smile. Please let this not be a dream. "Let's sleep. You look like you haven't slept in years." Please let this not be a dream....

- the next morning -

I opened my eyes and tried to get up but felt something pulling me back down. I look up. My Kiki. So it wasn't a dream my Kiki did wake.

"Mmhhh. Good morning yebo." He sat up and kissed my cheek.

We both washed up and I went to get breakfast. When we finished his doctor came in. "Mr. Lee we checked your progress yesterday and looks like you can go home this afternoon."

"I can go home! Yebo we can go home!" I called Soyu and Luna to tell them the great news! A few hours later Soyu Luna and Hyorin came. "So lets go baby shopping!!" Luna said. I walk across the room. "Umma I'll be back. I am going to get some things for the babies and I'll be back." "Nuna I promise I will take care of Seobie so don't worry. I left him once and I won't leave him again." I could help but cry. I was happy that my Kiki woke up but I still want my umma to be with me.

"Don't worry, I'll be here with her. I'll call you guys if anything happens. No go off and have some fun. You are going to be parents soon!" Soyu said. Kiki held my hand. "Let's go." We got into Hyorin nuna's car. "Where are we going to start" I asked. "I have a friend who owns a baby store. They sell anything that has to do with babies."

Hyorin said. We were driving for about 40 minutes. "We are here!" Hyorin said. I thought it would be a small store. I was wrong it was huge! It was almost as big as a supermarket! "Nuna you said she owned a store not a building!" "Yes I said she owned a store I never said how big it was."

We all walked in and I see all these cute things! "Yebo look at all this!" "I know. Look at these cute clothes!" I found a cute white dress with a pink and orange flowers on the bottom and a orange bow on the side. It also had a matching flower headband.

"Kiki look for Minyoung!" "It looks so cute Seobie."

Then I found a little outfit for Hyunki. It was a blue shirt with a elephant on it with matching shorts. It wasso small since it was for a newborn! We were looking for clothes for hours! We didn't even look for anything else! I wish I could take the whole store with me home!

"Yebo I found a panda towel for Minyoung! A pick one for her and a white panda towel for Hyunki!" "Kiki it is so cute!" "Kikwang, Yoseob we need to go t

o the hospital now!" Hyorin said. "Wait why?"

"Seob, Kiki Bora is awake"