Chapter 7

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

---No One's P.O.V----

"Alexa! Hurry up! What are you doing? We are going to be late!" Luna called.

"You can go in. I am waiting for someone."

******* ******* ******* *****

"Seobie let's go we are going to be late! We have midterms today!" Kikwang said to his wife as he came rushing out their room. Kikwang went to him and kissed him.

"Kikwang and Yoseob wait until you guys are alone ok!" Bora said to the couple as they left out the door.

********* ********

Bora dropped them off and as the walked into their school the couple heard "Kikwang oppa!!" They turned around and saw their classmate Alexa.

"Good morning Alexa" Yoseob said to Alexa. Alexa then gave a hug to Kikwang and locked arms with him after.

"Oppa let's go. We are late." Yoseob was surprised at the sudden affection Alexa was giving his husband,but he didn't mind since Alexa and Kikwang have known each other since they were little. Alex and Kikwang started walking when Yoseob said

"Hey aren't you guys forgetting someone?" With a little sarcasm in his voice.

"I'm sorry baby, come on let's go." Kikwang let go of Alexa and went to his wife.

"Awww you guys are so adorable!" Alexa said but on the inside she had other thoughts

.---- Luna's P.O.V. ----

I turned around and I see Alexa walking with Kwangie and Seobie oppas. It was them she was waiting for then.

"Alexa!" She looked at our group and waved and said good morning to us. Is she sick I just saw her like 5 minutes ago. I saw her say goodbye to the newlyweds. She came and sat down.

"Why did you wait for Kiseob?" She just began to talk to the other girls. Did she just ignore me! Whatever.

****Lunch Time****

I sat down and began to talk to Tiffany, Fei, Sunny when I see Alexa walking away with someone so I went to follow.

"Luna where you going?" Sunny asked me.

"I'll be back k." I followed them and they went up to the roof. Why would they be up here?

"So Lex what is you plan?"

"I don't know I guess the first step is to kill Yoseob's baby or I can get pregnant with Kikwang's child."

 "Lex wouldn't it be better if you steal Kikwang away and then kill that kid?" Steal Kikwang? Kill the baby?! But why!

 "That is better- Luna what are you doing there?"

"Alexa what are you planning?" Alexa pushed me against the wall. I got really scared I didn't know what to do.

"Luna you better keep your mouth shut ok. You didn't hear anything."

 "What have they ever done to you! They did nothing to you!" Before my face was burning. She slapped me!

"YAH!! WHY DID SLAP ME! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!"

"Oh Luna do you really think we were actually friends. The only reason I didn't say anything is because I felt pity, I never had any real interest in being your friend. I could feel my tears forming.

"listen Luna you if you tell anyone about this then what is going to happen to Yoseob's unborn child. The same thing is going to happen to you. Understood." What do I do!

"So Luna what is your choice?"

 

 ----No One's P.O.V.-----

 

Luna just wanted to get out of there. So she ran as fast as she could without looking back when she ran into her cousin Junhyung.

"Hey Luna. Where are you going in such a hurry?"

"Junhyung let's go I need to go!"

"Luna there you are! We were looking for you!" Luna got startled and hid behind Junhyung. Junhyung had a confused look on his face.

"Hey Luna did they something to you? Did you say something to my cousin?" Junhyung said as the girls shook their heads. "Junhyung let's get out of here please please!" Luna said as Alexa grabbed her arm and whispered in her ear

"Remember if you tell anyone you are dead understood." Luna's body froze she felt her whole body grow cold. Junhyung then pulled her away and took her outside.

"Luna what is going on what did those girls say to you? Isn't Alexa your friend?" Luna couldn't even speak.

"Luna answer me!"

"Oppa I- I am scared. I'm really scared."

"Luna tell me why are you sacred!!" She didn't answer him. Instead she ran and left. 'If I tell anyone I will die but if I don't Yoseob's babies will die! What do I do!'

 

****

Luna went back to class she couldn't concentrate. She felt many things. Anger, terror, fear, sadness. She turned around and saw the Kiseob couple helping each other. Kikwang was rubbing Yoseob's belly and say things to his kids. She saw who much they loved each other. She had to tell but who.

 

****

 

It was the end of the day and she saw that Alexa was talking to the couple again.

 "Oppa how about we go get ice cream!"

 "I'm sorry Alexa but me and Yoseob have to go to the doctor he had a check-up today."

"Can I go then!! I always wanted to see how babies looked like in the tummy!"

 "I have a picture want to see!" Yoseob said as he took out the ultrasound photo.

"See here there are the heads, arms and legs."

 "Wait why are there 2 heads?"

 "Oh we are having twins! 1 girl and 1 boy!" Yoseob said as Alexa stared at the photo in disbelief.

 "Alexa I'm sorry but you can't go with us ok." Kikwang said to her as they said goodbye and left with Bora. Luna was behind Alexa and she could feel the anger coming out of her. Luna then felt a tap on her shoulder it was Junhyung.

"Luna we need to talk." He dragged his cousin away but what she didn't know was that Alexa was following her.

****

"Luna tell me what is going on?" Luna thought he was the only one that can help her.

"Oppa you have to promise me that you are not going to tell anyone ok"

 "it depends on what it is."

"I overheard Alexa saying she was going to take Kikwang away and kill Yoseob's twins. She saw that I was there and she told me that if I told anyone she would kill me too. Oppa I'm scared I am really scared." Luna started to tremble. Junhyung then hugged her to calm her down.

 "Luna everything is going to be ok." "Oppa what are we going to do?"

 "We have to tell Yoseob's older sister before we tell Kikwang let alone Yoseob." Luna nodded as they left the school. As they left Alexa came out.

"I warned you Luna now you are good as dead.

 

*******

 Junhyung and Luna decided to call Bora luckily Bora wasn't with Kiseob couple. She had just dropped off the couple at the doctor. Junhyung called Hyunseung that he and Luna were going to spent some time together and that he would call him when Junhyung dropped Luna off home. Junhyung and Luna told Bora if they could meet at the coffee shop by their school. Once Bora got there they sat down with worried faces. Bora new something was wrong with Junhyung. She and Junhyung were close because of her best friend Hyorin. Hyorin was Junhyung's older sister.

"Hi Junhyung. Oh Luna long time no see!" Luna said hello also.

"Junhyung what is the matter did something happen.?"

 "Nuna when I tell you this please don't get scared. Ok." Bora nodded

"Nuna there is a girl in our school who was to steal Kikwang away from Yoseob. She is also planning on killing the twins and if she finds out we told you she will also kill Luna."

Bora thought who would want to hurt her child! Bora felt the whole world spin. She saw darkness.

 "Nuna nuna!! Wake up wake up! Someone call for help!”

******** ******** ********** ****** ******** ******* ********* ********* *********

Cliffhanger!!! What you guys think! Comment and subscribe!! See you guys soon!!