Chapter 4

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

No One’s P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

Kikwang took Yoseob to their spot at the park. That is where they first met.

“Kwangie imagine this time next year we will be coming with our baby” Yoseob said as he held Kikwang’s had to his belly.

“Yeah, your right” Kikwang said with a smile. “Let’s go to my house we need to explain this to my family and try to find you a doctor.” As Kikwang led Yoseob home.

 

Once they got to Kikwang’s house Bora came running to Yoseob hugging so tight that he could barely breathe.

“Seobie are you ok! Kikwang why did you just take Yoseob like that! What were you-“

“Nuna is of don’t worry I’m fine.”

“Are you sure!” and Yoseob just nodded.

“Can we talk to all of you inside” said Kikwang and they all went inside the living room.

“Everyone, me and Yoseob decided that we are going to raise this baby.” Said Kikwang as Bora ran to them and hugged both of them with tear in her eyes.

“Thank you Kikwang thank you so much.” Said Bora as tears started to fall down her cheeks,

“There is nothing for you to thank. I love Yoseob and he is having my baby inside going inside his tummy.” Before Kikwang knew it someone came crashing into him. It was his sister.

“Oppa! Congratulations! I can’t wait to see my little niece or nephew!”  Amber said to her brother.

“Finally, you decided to man up Kikwang.” Said Doojoon as Minho nodded in agreement.

“Kikwang, Yoseob now all we have to do is tell dad.” Said Minho

“Dad will come home in about an hour. We can tell him when he gets home.”  Kikwang and Yoseob nodded in agreement but at the same time they both looked anxious.

About an hour later the door opened as the head of the family came home. He walked into the living room when he found his children and 2 other people it was his son’s boyfriend and a lady that looked familiar but at the same time looked like a stranger.

“Appa! Welcome home!” Said Amber as she got up and went to hug her father.

“Appa, Yoseob and I need to talk to you about something. It is important.”

“Arasso” Said Kikwang’s as he went and sat down of the couch. “What do you guys need to say that your faces look like white as ghosts? And I don’t mean to be rude but who is this lady?”

“I’m sorry that I didn’t introduce myself I am Yoseob’s guardian and also her older sister” said Bora as she shook Mr. Lee’s hand.

“Annyeoghaseyo, Bora-ssi as you I’m Kikwang’s father.” As he also shook Bora’s hand.

“So what is it that you 2 want to talk about” As Mr. Lee went back to look at Kikwang and Yoseob.

“Appa, please don’t be shocked when I say this to you. Appa me and Yoseob will become parents.” Once Kikwang said that to his father his eyes looked at both of them in shock.

“Are you two sure, you two better not be joking about this. Yoseob are you sure did you check.”

Yes, I took a pregnancy test and it was positive.”  Mr. Lee wasn’t as shocked as he could be he knew something like this could happen but he didn’t know it would be so soon.

“Appa please except this baby as your grandchild.” Said Kikwang as he got on his knees.

“Kikwang get up I’m not mad at you 2. I knew someday I knew my first grandchild would be from you 2 but I didn’t know it would be this soon. I am happy that I am getting a grandchild and I bet that mom is happy that she is getting s grandchild.”

“Appa thank you thank you!” said Kikwang as he hugged his father and went to sit next to his love.

“Ok you two since you guys are going to be parents soon. You need to get married and it has to be soon. Also we need to figure out where you two are going to live, also school. Since it is your senior year you can get permission to graduate early and get a job so you can support this baby. Arasso.” Said Mr. Lee as Kikwang and Yoseob where happy to obey.

 

 

A few days later

 

 

Since Mr. Lee wanted Kikwang and Yoseob married as fast as possible he got help from their church to marry them the following weekend. Kikwang and Yoseob told their best friends the great news about their baby and on their marriage. Yoseob invited Hyunseung and his boyfriend Junhyung, his other friend Jonghyun his boyfriend Key. Kikwang invited Owen and Doojoon invited his boyfriend Dongwoon. Minho invited his boyfriend Taemin. Bora invited her best friend that have been there when she was raising Yoseob, Hyorin, Dasom and Soyou. Amber also invited her friends Sulli, Krystal, Victoria, and Luna. Bora invited the only family that they had 2 cousins Baro and Sandeul. They were the only family they had left. In the other hand Kikwang invited almost their whole family, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Leetuk, Sunhwa, Suzy and Jia. Also a couple uncles and aunts.

 

Kikwang was dressed in a black tux with a white flower in his pocket. He went to see how his bride was doing. When he saw him he was dressed in in all white tux that fitted his body and Kikwang was in awe. He couldn’t believe how beautiful he look.

“Do I look ok Kwangie?”

“You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen.” As he went and hugged his soon to be married wife.

“It’s time” said Yoseob

 

*******

 

“Do you Lee Kikwang take Yang Yoseob as your wedded wife”

“I do”

“And do you Yang Yoseob take Lee Kikwang as your wedded husband”

“I do”

“Then, I know pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride!”

the crowd cheered as Kikwang and Yoseob were now husband and wife.

 

 

i hoped you all enyoed this chapter thanks to all my new subscribers! i'll update again tommorow!! ^^