Chapter 11

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

*** YOSEOB'S P.O.V ***

 We said goodbye to Minho-hyung and entered school. When we on our way to homeroom we saw our homeroom teacher Mr. Tae who is also Minho hyungs boyfriend. A little weird you would think but not really. We call him Mr. Tae because he feels old if we call him Mr. Lee. "Good morning Kikwang and Yoseob."

"Good morning Mr.Tae." me and Kikwang said.

"Tell the President I will be a little late so when the bell rings he can take the attendance."

"Yes Mr. Tae." Kikwang said.

"Kiki I have to use the bathroom wait for me in homeroom."

"Are you sure you want me to go with you?"

"No I'll be fine." I was walking and I see Luna.

"Luna!" She turned around.

"Oh Seobie it’s just you. Where are you going?"

"I need to use the bathroom. That one bad thing about being pregnant. You have to use the bathroom a lot!" She giggled.

 "I'm going to bathroom too. Let's go together." On our way to the bathroom we were talking about baby stuff when I feel someone pushed me to the ground.

"Seobie!" Luna called out to me and I looked up she was then pushed down too.

"Pair of s they stick there in the air for everyone to see. No wonder you got pregnant !"

"Yah! What the hell do you think you’re doing!!" Kikwang came running to me.

"Can't you see he pregnant what if he lost my babies! That's murder you es! And who are you calling s! You are the s here showing your s to every person that walks by! Leave my wife and Luna alone!" Kikwang picked me up and Luna too.

"Yebo you ok? Luna you ok?" Me Luna nodded our heads. Kikwang then took us to the bathroom. We went back to homeroom and I was attacked with questions. I told everyone that me and Luna are fine. I said they were just jealous that they can have a perfect husband and babies.

 -LUNCH TIME-

 When we got to the cafeteria Alexa comes to us.

"Yoseob you ok! I heard what happened! How can they do that to you!" She came and gave me a hug. She is so nice.

"I'm fine Alexa. If I worry my babies will be sad." I said as I rubbed my stomach.

-END OF THE DAY-

For the rest of the day everything's was fine. We called Minho hyung to pick us up.

"Seobie you ok?" Kikwang said.

"Yes I told you for the hundredth time today I feel ok." I gave him a peck on the lips. Why do his lips taste so sweet!

"I am just worried about you."

"I told you I'm fine." Just then Minho came.

"Hurry up I have to drop you guys off and come to get Taemin." About 15 minutes later we were at the hospital. We said our goodbyes. I am happy I get to see my sister! I walked as fast I could to my sisters room.

"Umma!!"

"Seobie!" I ran to give her a hug. I could feel tears starting to form. "Umma I missed you so much!!" I could hold them anymore my tears began to form. "Seobie don't cry. You can't cry in front of guests." She wiped my tears and pointed to the other the room.

"HyunA, Soyu nuna! Long time no see!"

"Hi Seob!" Soyu said. A phone rang it was HyunA nuna's phone.

"What up Junhyung? WHAT! What do you mean Luna is missing!! Ok I'll meet you there!" "HyunA what happened to Luna?"

"Junhyung just called me and he said Luna is missing!"

"Nuna how is that possible we were just with her at school" Kikwang said.

"I don't know I am going to meet up with Junhyung I need to find my sister." HyunA then left. How can Luna be missing?

***** ***** ***** ***** ****** ****** ******** ****** ******* ****** ******* ******** ******** ******* ***** ****** ****

I hope you all liked this chapter! I have bad news :( I go back to school tomorrow T^T. Since I need to get used going to school I might not update this week or next. If I can I want to update this weekend. If not I'll update next weekend. I'll see you guys next update! Don't forget to subscribe and comment!