Chapter 26

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

*** KIKWANG'S P.O.V ***

"Nuna..." I didn't know what to say to her. For the first time I see her like this. She started to tremble and she was crying.

"Nuna forget about them. Don't look at talk to them. Don't even look at them. They don't know what you and Yoseob went through. Now they decide to look for you. Aren't they even a little ashamed in what they did. Nuna you have scars and they don't feel guilty. Nuna how do you even know it was them."

"You remember that little girl and her father." "Yes" "Well I ran to them on my to the cafeteria I asked them to join me and he started to talk about his family and I told him about us and he asked about our family name. And that when..he said it was him." I hugged her. I knew she needed it.

"Nuna forget about them. They are part of the past. Let's focus on now. Let's focus on OUR family. You me, Yoseob, Minyoung and Hyunki. Nothing else matters." "Your right."

"Now let's call to tell everyone the great news!" Soon Bora stopped crying. I called my dad to tell them the great news and said once Amber came back from her date they will come by to visit. Bora called Hyorin and I swear when Bora hung up Hyorin was at the door. And she didn't come alone. Soyu, Dasom and Luna were here. Soyu came running to me.

"Congratulations!!! You are a daddy now!"

"What about me! I am the one who gave birth."

"Finally your awake." Bora said.

"Where are the babies! I want to see them!" Just then the nurse came in with the twins.

"Omo omo omo omo!!! They are so cute!!!" Luna said. Just then my whole family came and they came with someone. Minho with Taemin. Doojoon with Dongwoon. Amber with Sulli. Plus my dad. Then I saw Hyunseung and Junhyung. I looked around....too many people.

"Kikwang congratulations. Your a dad. I always thought I was going to be the first to have a family. But looks like I am 3rd."

"3rd Minho-hyung?"

"Yeah I don't know if Doojoon told you he is going to be a dad soon too."

"Yah! Doojoon you said you would call me when you were going to tell!"

"I tired but you never answered your phone!"

"Wait a second. Kikwang you knew." Oh oh my dad.

"Well.. yeah. He told me appa."

"Why didn't you tell me."

"Its because I didn't want him to tell anyone."

"Well let's focus on Seobie! Here I got you a present! Me and Sulli got it for you."

"Aww thank you Amber. And thank you Sulli even though we haven't really met."

"Its ok Amber told me a lot about you guys. I hope you like it." Seobie opened the nicely wrapped box. It was a red dress with a white bow on it and white lace at the bottom. Then there was a orange shirt with a baby dragon on it. It came with matching shorts.

"Since its summer we wanted to give you summer clothes." Sulli said. Seobie gave both of them a hug.

"Thank you girls for the gift." Then we heard little crying. My daughter was crying! Its the first time I hear her cry! What do I do! I then saw Yoseob take her into his arms.

"Shhhh Minyoung. Umma is here. Don't cry. She must be hungry. Kiki can you hand me her bottle." Soon Minyoung stopped crying. And I look over Hyunki's eyes were open! For the first time! I went to go pick him up.

"Yebo look Hyunki is awake."

"Awwww look at them! Hold on move I want to take a picture!" I look up and Hyorin and Soyu nuna are taking pictures.

"Wait there is someone missing! Bora! Get in the picture! Bora? Hurry up!"

"I'm coming!" Bora nuna stood next to Seobie.

"Ok now smile!" "Ok enough pictures! Can I hold one of them!" I heard Seung say.

"Then come closer. I handed Hyunki to Hyunseung.

"Junnie is he adorable. Soon we will have our own baby."

"Can I hold Minyoung?" Sulli asked. "Sure come here." Seobie handed Minyoung to Sulli.

"Sulli you look cute holding her!"

"Amber dont even think about it!"

"What did I do appa?"

"Don't think even thing about having a baby!"

"Appa! I'm still growing! I was just saying!"

"Appa you want to hold one of your grandchildren."

"Let's have both grandparents hold there grandchildren! Where is Bora!"

"Appa sit." Seung gave me my son and I gave him to my dad. And Sulli gave Minyoung to Seobie and Seobie gave her to. Bora. I look over and saw my dad cry a bit.

"Appa why are you crying?"

"Your mother must be happy up there in Heaven. Yebo look your grandchildren. This is Hyunki. And since Bora is Yoseob's mother. Your In law is holding your granddaughter." I gave my dad a hug.

"Appa I know umma must be really happy."

After a few hours everyone got a turn to hold the twins. "Its getting late we'll come visit tomorrow." My dad said. I had Minyoung in my arms and Bora had Hyunki. Seobie  fell asleep.

"Nuna."

"Hmm"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah why?"

"Just asking you didn't talk much today."

"I was just thinking about my past. I saw all the love your father gave you. I saw the love he has for your mother. I just got a small feeling of guilt. For the first time in my life I missed my parents. For the first time I wanted to hug my mom. Tell her that I love her. I wanted to tell her about how we both are grandmothers. For the first time I wanted my dad to hug me and call me his little princess. I wanted to feel protected. For the first time I didn't want to be the one to is protecting."

"Umma why didn't you tell me?"

"Seobie... what did you hear."

"Everything. Why didn't you tell me how you felt. Why didn't you tell me you missed them."

"No Seobie. What I mean I wished they were caring. I miss that we never got love from out parents. I. Wish they were that way. I wish they would hug use. I don't miss them. I just wish- I don't know how to.explain it."

"I know what you mean. I too wish we had parents that love us. When I was growing up I saw how much you suffered. All I wanted was to take that load off you. I wished we could be like everyone else. I wish we could play but you were always worked to make ends meet. I wished we had parents that would do all that while we played and didn't need to worry about anything."

"We can do that for you guys." I turned and its the guy Bora talked about.

"Leave. I said to leave us alone."

"Umma why are mean to him."

"You don't need to know. Seobie. Please leave. I don't want to see you."

"Yoseob. I'm your father. Its me."

"I SAID LEAVE! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!"

"Umma what is he talking about!"

"Yoseob its me your father. Your realty father."

"I SAID GET HELL OUT!!!"

"Nuna calm down your are going to scare the twins. Sir please leave."

"Bora you said that you wanted love from us. You wanted to feel protected."

"Yes I did say that but its just a feeling!! It doesn't mean I will let you back in my life. Plus I only felt it today. I never felt that way since I was born!!"

"Bora Yoseob said it also."

"Yes I did say it but I wanted my sister to stop suffering. I never loved you. I wanted you to do all the work while my sister took care of me. Now please leave." Than I saw the man fall to his knees. I looked and saw Bora and Yoseob with wide eyes.

"Please forgive me. I made a huge mistake to mistreat you both. Forgive me."

"Never" Yoseob said.

"My sister agrees with me. Now get out before we call security." The man was crying he got up

"I will not stop until I get your forgiveness." And he left. Bora and Yoseob started to cry. And Hyorin came in.

"Sorry guys but I forgot my- What happened!!!" I told Hyorin what happened. I was comforting Yoseob and Hyorin was comforting Bora.

"I knew it. No wonder I didn't like that guy. Bora everything is ok. Don't listen to him. Focus on what you have now. If he keeps bothering you just call the police. You are not alone. You have us."

°~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°` °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °`°~°`°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°`°~°

I hoped this chapter didn't make you cry like it did while I was writing it. I tried to make it long..I hope its long! Also I wanted to tell you guys there might not be an update next week. Why because I entered this contest and if I win I will get to see Infinite in New York next Saturday! So on Monday I will tell you guys if there will be an update. Oh and I can't wait for the MTV EMAS let's hope EXO wins!!! I saw a twitter post and I want EXO to win!! I want to prove to all those Bebiers and all them that kpop is better!!! Sorry for my rant XD See you guys on Monday!