Chapter 45

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

A/N 

I have returned!!!!!! I know it has been way to long! Its been six months...... I am such a horrible author. 

Well I  want to say thank you to all my readers who have been in with this story. May 26 is a very important day. Today marks the 2 year anniversary of this story. I can't believe it has been two years! I remember writing this story when I was in my junior year in high school and now wow time fly's by.

But anyway thank you everyone for reading this story. You guys have no idea how much it means to me. Thank you!!!! *90 degree bow and hugs everyone* 

Now on with the story! 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[NO ONE’S P.O.V.]

“Here nuna eat something.”

“I really don’t want to eat anything right now Kikwang.”

“Nu you have to eat something. You haven’t eaten anything for days.”

“I just can’t hold anything down.”

“Bora listen to Kikwang you should eat something.” Jinwoon said entering the room.

It had been a few day since Bora had been admitted to the hospital and due her past she was getting tested. 

“Kikwang I can take things from here you can go home and rest.”

“Knock, knock we are here.” Entering the room came in Hyorin and the newlyweds. 

“I’m glad you guys are here.” Bora said. 

“How are you feeling Bora.” Hyorin said

“I am okay. Jun, Seung I want you guys to do something for me. Now that you two are here.” The newlyweds nodded. 

“I know its short notice but can you take out Kikwang for me. He hasn’t eaten since yesterday and he doesn’t even want to sleep.”

“Nuna I am fine really.” Bora shook her head. 

“Boys take him and make sure he rests. You look like a walking corpse...

“But nuna-“

“No buts Kikwang you know what we have to do and we both need to be healthy so you will go and get rest if you like it or not. Boys he is all yours.” The newlyweds nodded

“Kwang come one.” Junhyung said putting his hand on his shoulder. 

“I’ll be back by dinner time.”

“Stop worrying about me and just rest. Jun, Seung take care of Kikwang and keep your eyes on him make sure he doesn’t escape.”

“Don’t worry nuna he is in good hands.” Hyunseung said. 

They all said goodbye and headed out. 

“So Kwang what do you feel like eating. Whatever you want we will get it’s our treat.”

“Anything is fine. I haven’t had much of an appetite anyway.”

“Kwang you have to eat. You look so thin.”

“Okay, okay I’ll eat something. It just doesn’t really matter what it is. Anything is fine.”

“Okay, on the way apartment we will buy something. Does chicken sound good?” Kikwang nodded. 

“Seung I am going to buy the food while you stay with Kwang. That way I dot have to buy all those craving you randomly get when you see any type of food. “

“Is it really that bad?” Kikwang said with a chuckle.

 “Did Yoseob have weird cravings?”

“Not really all he really craved was anything that had strawberry, strawberry ice cream, short cake, strawberries with whipped cream. I think the only thing that was strange that he wanted green tae ice cream and a jar of peanut butter on the side. Other-“

“Ooooooo green tea ice cream with peanut butter sounds so good! We have peanut butter at home. Junnie can you but the ice cream for me please!” Junhyung just sighed and nodded.

~*~

True to the newlywed couple word Junhyung had taken Hyunseung, and Kikwang back to their apartment and Junhyung has gone to get some food and Hyunseung’s green tea ice cream. 

Kikwang and the couple were in the living room eating and watching some random show. Kikwang didn’t really pay attention to the show which was apparently funny because Hyunseung was crying of laughter. 

“Kwang eat more. You barely touched your food.” 

“I am ok Jun I feel full anyway.”

“Kwang please you have to eat something.” 

“Jun I ate a piece of chicken and I had some juice, I really don’t need to eat that much.”

“Kwangie, I know that Seobie wouldn’t want to see you like this.” Hyunseung said putting his ice cream down. 

“Remember you have to be at your best if you want to find Yoseob and the twins.” Kikwang just put his head down. He didn’t want to break down, not in front of his friends. Junhyung put a hand on his friends shoulder. 

“Got get some sleep Kwang and clear your head a little bit.” Kikwang just nodded. 

“We have the guest room already prepared, and we have pjs for you on the bed. Just change and try to get some sleep. Sleep for as long as you want.” Hyunseung said giving him a small hug and a smile for comfort. Junhyung then took Kikwang to the room. 

“Thank you again Jun.” 

“Don’t worry about it, you need us right now and we are here to help. You are not alone. I know that you are exhausted. Nuna told Seung that you haven’t slept since she was admitted to the hospital. So when we come to check up on you are going to be asleep right?”

“Yes I am going to sleep”. Junhyung chuckled and closed the door. Kikwang looked around saw the pajamas on the bed and he quickly changed and got into the bed. 

The moment he laid down sleep began to overtake him. The moment he closed his eyes the first thing that he saw were Yoseob and the twins playing. He saw there smiles, and without trying he began to shed tears. All the emotions that he had built up began to come out. At that moment he didn’t want to be the strong one, all he wanted was to cry, to let everything. To finally cry. 

Why does this have to happen to me? What have I ever done to deserve this? Why can’t I just live a normal life? Is it too much to ask to have the love of my life with me? Are we not meant to be together? And my poor innocent children? What have they done to deserve something like this? Kikwang eventually fall asleep.

Back in the living room the newlyweds were trying to relax a little bit but weren’t felling right. 

“Junnie I am worried about Kikwang.” 

“So am I. it hurts me to see him this way. I have never seen him so lifeless.” 

“He doesn’t deserve this. No one does. He truly is a tough person. Junnie why don’t we stay with Kikwang and nuna.” “They really need us right now and I don’t think they can be alone right now.” 

“You are right Seung; we will come back with some clothes when Bora nuna is able to leave the hospital. And I think that your sister is going to agree with us. She can keep Bora nuna company.” Hyunseung nodded and cuddled into his husband.  

~*~

“Are you happy Bora that you finally getting out of the hospital?” Bora’s mother said. Two weeks have passed since Bora was admitted to the hospital; Bora has to go through test after test since the doctors were worried that Bora’s cancer may have returned. But she was given a clean bill of health. While Bora was in the hospital Kikwang had gotten even deeper into his depression, whenever he came to visit Bora he would put a front but the moment he was alone he would do a complete 180. Junhyung and Hyunseung tried to be by there for him but Kikwang just turned them away. The couple had gotten really worried about him and they had told Hyorin about it and she tried to talk to Kikwang and he would put up that front. Hyorin was really wanted to tell Bora but she wasn’t doing well herself so she decided to put if off until Bora was discharged from the hospital.

Whenever Kikwang wasn’t with Bora her parents and Haewu would be with her. Bora didn’t mind but it was still awkward between them. If it weren’t for Haewu, things would be even more tensed. Mrs. Yang tried to talk to Bora about how there like has been but Bora would end up crying and usually Kikwang would show up with Hyorin and would get angry with Mrs. Yang and Kikwang would tell her that who in their right mind would want to ask about how her life has been even after what Hyorin told her.  

~Flashback~

“Mrs. Yang can I please talk to you outside.”

“Whatever you have to say you can say it here.”

“I don’t think so Mrs. Yang.” Hyorin said. 

“I don’t think my nuna needs the extra stress. I and my Hyorin nuna are asking you politely.” 

“Fine. Sweetheart I’ll be right back.” Mrs. Yang said. 

“Mother please don’t call me sweetheart. Ever.”  Mrs. Yang nodded and left with Kikwang and Hyorin to the hospital garden. 

“So what is that you two want.”

“What is it that we want? Are you really asking that question. Just who in the world do you think you are!?” Hyorin said.

“Bora and Yoseob’s mother that is. And who are you two just a lowlife kid who got my son pregnant and was kidnapped by a jealous ex-girlfriend of yours. And you just tramp, you just follow my daughter putting ideas in her head.”

“First of all lady you may be Nuna’s and my wife Yoseob’s biological mother, but you are no mother to them! In all legal documents Bora is registered as an orphan and Yoseob is her son. How dare you after just a couple of weeks come to me and claim that you and your husband are their parents! I know everything that you and your husband did to them! Bora is scarred for life, Yoseob still suffers from insomnia due to the nightmares you have caused!” Kikwang said.

“You have no idea what you are talking about. All that are just lies mad-“

“Lies! LIES! Don’t make me laugh lady! You abused Bora, you tortured her, did things that a mother would never do! I rescued her for god sakes! I told you this all before! And I will keep saying it!” Hyorin said.

“Do you even realize that Yoseob never wanted for you to come back into his life. The only dam reason I am dealing with you is because Bora asked me too, she said she wanted to feel what it is like to have parents since all she ever did in her life was take care of people, she did things that a no one would ever do! So don’t come to me that those are lies made up. You do know that I can destroy you. I can’t tell Bora everything that you have said to me.” Mrs. Yang just gave Kikwang a hateful glare and smirked.

“Silly boy you think you can scare me, Bora now loves me and her father, all she wants is her parents and do you think that she can turn her back away now that she has it. Do you really think that she is going to believe you? Trust me she won’t.” 

“You think you can have the last laugh. No way, I lost my wife, I lost my children, do you think I am going to lose my mother in law, think again, I know you are planning something, and I am warning you, on slip up one more mistake I will destroy you”. Hyorin grabbed Kikwang’s arm. She didn’t want him to do nothing.

“Do you really think you can do that?” Mr. Yang then came towards them.

“Yes we can. And I will, we aren’t going to lose her to filthy scum like you.” Hyorin said. 

“Like my wife said, they are our kids and we will do whatever it takes to get what we want. And we will destroy whoever gets in our way.” Kikwang just laughed.

“Your children ha! You don’t know what I am capable of doing, and I too will do whatever it takes to get what I want no matter who gets in my way.” Mr. and Mrs. Yang just gave Kikwang a smirk and left. Kikwang wasn’t kidding when he would do whatever it takes. He has many tricks up his sleeves. 

~End of flashback~

Ever since then Mr. and Mrs. Yang had declared war with Kikwang and Bora and they declared war back. 

“So Bora we are going to take you back to our house, me and your mother thought it would be better if you came with us.” Mr. Yang said.

“I am thankful but I am going to go home with Kikwang we have many things to discuss, and we have things to do.”

“Oh, alright how about in a few days.”

“Thank for the offer but I just really want to stay in my home.”

“Then we will visit you at home then.” 

“That won’t be necessary, Kikwang is going to be there, Hyunseung and his husband and Hyorin is going to be there with us.” You guys can head out first.

“Okay then, just call us if you ever need us.” Bora nodded. As they made their way out Kikwang just gave them a smirk. 

Once they were gone Bora sighed in relief.

“I can finally breathe.”

“Nuna if you are uncomfortable with them here then why don’t you just say so.”

“Oh Kwang it’s just I want them around but not for long. Plus today we are going to be doing a lot.” 

“Nuna is Jinwoon going to come?” 

“Well I didn’t tell him anything.” 

“Nuna what is something going on between you two?”

“Well more like me. I just don’t feel as comfortable with him as I used too. He just doesn’t feel like the same person.”

“Nuna by any chance does this have to do with Joongki hyung?” 

“What!? No! We are just friends.” Something else that had also developed during these last few weeks. Joongki was actually a police detective and he wanted to help out. He has filed a missing and kidnapping report and who the prime suspects were and an investigator who had a warrant for Alexia from when she kidnapped Yoseob the first time when he was pregnant came in to help. According to Joongki there are 3 investigators working on their case and they were all going to meet after Bora left the hospital. But there was something in Kikwang’s head that something has sparked between Bora and Joongki. 

“Hyorin nuna is going to meet us back at the house after we talk to the detectives. She wanted to come with us but Hyunseung has a doctor appointment today and Junhyung can’t go because he had to go back to work today. So Hyorin nuna is going to call us when Seung’s appointment has ended.” 

“Alright let’s get going then. The doctor said I shouldn’t be driving yet so you drive.” Kikwang nodded.

~*~ 

The drive to the police station was calm. They didn’t really talk. Kikwang had the radio and were listing to current hit songs.  

When they got to the station Joongki was there to greet them.

“Hi bora, Hi Kikwang how are you guys?”

“I am same as always hyung.” Kikwang said. Joongki put a hand on his shoulder

“Don’t worry Kikwang, we will find them. And you Bora?”

“I am fine, just tired.” 

“Tell me if you ever need anything.” Bora nodded. “I am going to introduce you to the two other investigators that are on this case. I think that you already know one.” Joongki lead them to his office and two other detectives were there. 

“This is detective Jinki also known as Onew.” Bora and Kikwang bowed to him and smiled. 

“We know detective Onew he and detective Joon were the original investigators.” Bora said. 

“Detective Joon was relocated so he wasn’t able to continue the case with me then I found out that Joongki here was doing more investigating. Me and my new partner decided to join. Onew said motioning the third man to come closer. This is Hangeng after Joon was relocated he came in and we both worked on the case.” Bora and Kikwang bowed to the man.

“If Hangeng is too hard to pronounce you can call me by my Korean name Hankyung.” Bora and Kikwang looked a bit confused which made Hangeng chuckle. “I was born in China and I moved to Korea when I was younger.” 

“It was his wife that gave him the name.” Onew said.

“I wish he would have given you the name earlier, it would have been much easier in me. But I am used to calling you Hangeng.”

 “I actually like Hangeng better, so can I call you Hangeng hyung?” Kikwang said and the older man nodded.

“Oh right before I forget remember Cinder asked for you guys to come over for dinner.” Hangeng said.

“Oh we are eating good tonight!” Onew said. Bora and Kikwang laughed. 

“Would you like to join us too?” Hangeng said. Kikwang and Bora seemed to think about it.

“We don’t know, we wouldn’t want to intrude.” Bora said.

“Nonsense, my wife loves to have people over, the more the better.” 

“It would be nice Bora. You and Kikwang can take your minds off things even for a little while.” Joongki said. 

“Like I said his wife makes the best food ever, especially how he makes chicken. It’s the best!” Onew said.  Hangeng and Joongki shook their heads.

“Really Onew, don’t you ever get sick and tired of eating chicken?” Joongki said.

“Nope.” 

“Anyway, so what do say? It would and honor, not to make you feel anymore pressured but I got really attached to your case from what Onew said it reminds me of the story of my wife. I know I am not supposed to do this but I told my wife about your family and she really wanted to meet everyone.” Hangeng said. Bora looked at Kikwang and Kikwang nodded. 

“Ok we would like you join you for dinner but we will have to make a few calls.” And the officers nodded.

~*~

Bora had called Hyorin that they will be having dinner with one of the detectors family and that they would call them when they were on their way home. 

Bora and Kikwang spent a few hours talking to the detectives on what has happened, a few tears were shed but also a few laughed were shared. The three officers were really growing on Kikwang and Bora, it had been a long time since they have had some fun. Kikwang has been observing Bora and Joongki and he knew something is growing between them. 

“You think that there is something going on don’t you?” Onew said giving Kikwang a bottle of water.

“Thank you hyung, and yeah.” 

“Are you ok with it.”

“More than ok. I just want to see my nuna happy, she always put me and my wife’s happiness before hers. I noticed that her current relationship isn’t going good.” 

“Does he do things to her?” Kikwang shook her head.

“She said she just doesn’t feel the same way as she did before. I can tell that she has something for Joongki hyung and if my wife was here he would play matchmaker again.” Kikwang said making a sad smile. Onew put an arm around his shoulder. 

“Don’t worry we are going to find them and I promise that she will be locked up for a really long time.” Kikwang thanked the man. 

“Ok is everyone ready!” Hangeng said. 

“Yup did you call Chul?” Onew said.

“Yup and he is very excited to meet you Bora and Kikwang.” 

“Your wife is a man?” Bora said. Hangeng nodded. 

“We have been married for almost 15 years.”

“Tell them how you met?” Onew said. 

“Well it is nothing romantic, I heard that there was this new coffee shop and had amazing coffee so I went in and the rest is history.” 

“And they lived happily ever after. Just like in the fairytales” Joongki said making everyone laugh. 

“Ok enough and let’s get going, you guys know how Cinder hates it when people are late.” Bora was actually excited to see Hangeng’s wife. Hangeng said that they had similar stories and she wanted to hear his.

~*~

The ride to Hangeng’s home was short and fun. The car was full of laughs. Hangeng has told Bora and Kikwang that they could leave their car at the station and that tomorrow they can go get it

“You guys aren’t afraid of cats right?” Hangeng asked. Bora and Kikwang shook their heads. Good because we have two cats that are my wife’s, me and my kids wanted to get a puppy but my wife said the dog will scare his cats.” Hangeng said opening his front door. 

“Cinder, kids I am home! And I brought guests!” 

“Appa welcome home! a little boy and girl then came running.” 

“Hi Geng appa.”

“Gayoon! Are you home on break?” The girl nodded.

“I want to surprise you and umma.” Hangeng motioned everyone to come in.

“Gayoon, Jihyun, and Minki you already know Joongki and Onew, I want to introduce my guests, this is Bora and Kikwang.” The little kids bowed and Gayoon did also. 

“Cinder come and great out guests!”

“I’m coming!” peeking through the hallway was a tall beautiful man/ 

“Cinder you already know those two, these are the two that you wanted to meet. This is Kikwang and-“

“Bora.” Bora looked that the beautiful man with a confused look.

“Bora is that really you?”

“You know me?”

“You don’t remember me? I am Kim Heechul, well I am now Han Heechul you worked in my coffee shop years ago.” Bora then remembered the time in the dead of winter when no one would take her in and he was the only one that gave her a chance.

“Heechul oppa!” Bora opened her eyes in shock staring at the person she would always thank. After recovering from shock she went and hugged him tight.

“Oh gosh Bora you have grown up so much!” Heechul said after Bora let go and wiping her teary eyes.

“Oppa you haven’t aged a bit!” Bora said. 

“Well you know how much I care about how I look. You have to see what I do to look like this.” Bora laughed.

“Of course I remember, it was you who inspired me. Who could ever match the beauty who is Heechul.” Bora said making Heechul laugh. 

“Oh gosh Bora I can’t believe it is really you!” Heechul said bring Bora into another bear hug. Kikwang smiled seeing his nuna so happy, she looked like she was glowing.

“You two know each other?’ Hangeng said. Heechul nodded putting his arm around Bora.

“Geng remember when I told you about one of my former workers.” Hangeng nodded. Well I was talking about Bora. “Who knew that that you would be the one who would be working on her case. Oh gosh Bora there is so much to catch up on.” Heechul said also signaling everyone to head to the dining room. 

After some help by Bora and Gayoon to bring the food to the table everyone had begun to eat.

“Bora after you left the café I got worried if things with you have been ok.”

“Everything went good. The family that took me and Yoseob in took care of us until I graduated high school, I ended up working as a stylist and I was able to move to a nice house with Yoseob.” Bora said. 

“Bora after dinner I really want to talk to you in private if that is ok.” Bora nodded.

“And Heechul oppa what about you?” 

“Well after you left the café nothing much changed.”

“Umma is Bora unnie the girl you told me about when I was little?” Gayoon said. Heechul nodded

“Oppa this is your little girl?” 

“Yup.” 

“Bora, Heechul told you about Gayoon?” Hangeng said.

“Yeah, he told me when I first starting working there. Hee oppa told me his story because he understood what I was going through. Gayoon I have always wanted to meet you.” 

“Well unnie you have met me. I also really wanted to meet you.” 

“Gayoon maybe you can join us at when we have our chat.” Heechul said and Gayoon nodded.

The rest of the dinner was enjoyable. Bora and Kikwang were having an amazing time. They both fell in love with Heechul’s cooking. The dinner table was full of laughs. Onew making jokes, making everyone laugh and Heechul with diva outbreaks making everyone laugh. Like it is always said laughter is the best medicine. 

Now that dinner was finished everyone was in the living room. Kikwang was playing with the little kids and listing to the others talk.

“Kikwang you are good with kids.” Hangeng said.

“Well I do have two of my own.” Heechul, and Gayoon were surprise but the detectives were guilty for bringing them up.

“I am sorry for bringing it up Kikwang.” Hangeng said. 

“Its fine hyung. Don’t worry about let’s not bring the mood down.” Kikwang said smiling. 

“Before it gets late I want to have a chat with Bora.” Heechul said trying to lift the heaviness that filled the room.

“Ok but don’t take too long!” Hangeng yelled out.

“We will see!” Heechul yelled out.  Heechul, Gayoon and Bora went to the back part of the house and when they went outside revealing a balcony. It was actually a nice night, it wasn’t cold and it wasn’t too hot.     

“Sit Bora.” Heechul said motioning her over to him.  

“Umma you want me bring something to drink?” 

“Sure. Do you want something Bora?”    

“No I am fine.”

“Gayoon can you get me some water.” Gayoon nodded.

“So oppa tell me everything!” 

“What is that you want to know?”

“Well everything! Your married! And you have two more kids! Tell me!”

“Ok, ok, well do you want me to tell you how I met Hangeng?” Bora nodded and Gayoon them back carrying a few water bottles. 

“Bora unnie I know you said you didn’t want anything but I still brought you some water.”

“Thank you Gayoon.” Bora said.

“So what did I miss?”

“Your umma was going to tell me about Hangeng.” Bora said making Gayoon smile.

“Well it was about a month when you left, I can’t tell you how sad I was that you were gone, I missed having breakfast with Yoseob, and I missed how he used to call me Hee nuna. There were even come customers who missed you, but anyway the shop had gotten better because I got a new barista and everyone loved him. I think you met him a few times.” 

“Was it Minseokkie?”

“Yes! You remember, he left a few years ago because he got married and moved to China.”

“Really!?”

“Yup. He was so over heels in love. They had this huge wedding in China, apparently Minseokkie’s husband is this huge billionaire or something so they paid for all the expenses for who was going from Korea so of course I went. Well we all went, we ended up staying with Geng’s mother. I have pictures I’ll so them to you later.”

“Wow Minseok got lucky. Ok so now continue about you and Hangeng.”

“Ok, ok impatient aren’t we so anyway one day I was working with Minseokie and a new worker I had recently hired workers because I need the extra hands and one day I was cleaning the counters when saw this really tall man, I thought he was hot so I told the new worker her name is Woori that I will take this customer and I took his order and everything, I really liked his accent, so we ended up chatting for an hour maybe even more. I was lucky that day wasn’t really busy. He ended up coming to the shop every single morning and evening. I would end up closing late just so I could talk to him. After about a few weeks he asked me out on a date and before I could say anything I asked Gayoon and she said that it was ok so I went. We went on a few more dates with the permission of Gayoon of course but then he asked me he wanted things to get serious with me. At first I denied because I had Gayoon.”

“I knew that something wrong was going on with umma so I asked umma if it was because of him. He said yes and I said told umma that it was ok that I don’t mind him dating him and that I actually wanted met him.” Gayoon said.

“I was actually happy that Gayoon said that but I knew that if I told Hangeng about my little girl he would not want to see me.” 

“But that isn’t what happened.” Bora said.

“No not at all. When I told Hangeng I wanted to meet him you had to see the poor thing he looked so sad and nervous. I had told him that there was a reason why I didn’t want things to get too serious. I told him if he really wanted to know and he said yes that he will listen to every word that I have to say. I had told him from the beginning that I met someone who was older than me by 4 years and that I thought I was in love. But it turns out that I got pregnant with his child and the next thing I know he is gone. I find out by one of his old friends that he had just used me for his pleasure and he would have never thought that I would ever get pregnant. I was only 14 and I had no idea what to say and do, I thought that my family was going to be there for me and help me, but things don’t always turn out the way that you think. I told Hangeng that my parents wanted me to abort my baby and if I didn’t then they would kick me out. I didn’t want to lose this baby and I ended up living on my own. I suffered for years  raising my daughter on my own. I told him if he truly wanted something serious with me then he would have to accept my daughter. The next thing I know Hangeng comes to meet my daughter that same day and Gayoon begins to love Hangeng and a year later I got married and I had two more babies and I finally had the family I have always wanted.”

“Wow oppa, you truly found love.”

“Don’t tell me that you haven’t fallen in love.” Bora shook her head. 

“Unnie have you dated though?”

“Well I am in a relationship right now. But.. I am thinking of ending the relationship.”

“Why?” Heechul asked.

“I feel like we don’t have the same connection as before.”

“Does he treat you right?” Heechul asked

“He does but I feel like has changed, he isn’t the same and I am not the same person I used to be. And right now I just don’t want to be in a relationship.”

“Well I know that Joongki has eyes for you.” 

“Not you too oppa!”

“What!? I am just putting it out there.”

“First it was Kikwang and now you, me and Joongki are just friends.”

“Well for now.” Heechul mumbled while drinking his water.

“Did you say something oppa?”     

“No nothing, So now tell me everything Bora. It’s your turn. I can tell that you have been hurting. You have the same look on your face when you first came into my shop.”  

“Oppa I don’t even know where to start.”

“Well I guess you  can tell me about Kikwang and Yoseob first.” 

“Well to start, I am a grandmother.” Heechul jumped up.

“Really!?” both Heechul and Gayoon said in unison.

“Yes I am a grandmother stop trying to make me feel old.” 

“I haven’t even reached my forties and you, who are in your probably mid-twenties, you are already a grandmother!”

“I am going to be turning 30 soon, and you look even younger than me!”

“Unnie when I ever go out shopping with umma people think he is my older sister. And what makes me mad sometimes is that he goes along with it.”

“Oppa really?”

“What can I say sometimes I just want to feel young again.” Bora and Gayoon shook their heads.

“Anyway to continue, Yoseob and Kikwang had twins a little over 2 months ago. Yoseob and Kikwang got married almost a year ago. They wanted to be married before the babies would come, but they have been together 3 years before they got married.” Bora smiled remembering when Yoseob first introduced Kikwang to her. 

“I remember when Yoseob first brought Kikwang home for the first time. He was shocked that I was Yoseob’s mother. But then Yoseob explained. After Kikwang did so many things for my Yoseob, oppa remember when I told you that Yoseob had reoccurring nightmares.” Heechul nodded. “Well Kikwang was the one that basically stopped them. Yoseob went through countless hours of therapy but nothing was working for him, but then Kikwang came into his life, everything changed. He went months at a time without a single nightmare, I didn’t wave to sleep with him anymore. I am truly glad that Kikwang came into our lives he brought sunshine into it.” Bora stopped and she began to thinking. 

“Then, what happened.” Heechul said rubbing Boras hand for comfort.

“Their beautiful life stopped just because someone was jealous it.” Bora paused.

“Its ok, its me, you know you can trust me.” 

“Oppa are you sure that you are ready for me to tell you.” Heechul nodded and Gayoon gave Bora a supportive smile.

“I guess it began about 9 months ago I was diagnosed with stage two liver cancer. And it was progressing fast, there was a chance that I wouldn’t make it. Yoseob was already 5 months into his pregnancy. Luckily they caught it in time and there could be a treatment for me. If it was just a few weeks later there wouldn’t be any chance to survive.” Bora then stopped trying to contain herself before she continued. “Yoseob had stayed with me while I was going through treatment every day. Since he was still in school he made Kikwang bring all his work, they both were working hard so that they can graduate earlier.  And he fatal day came. Yoseob was with me and I going to get chemotherapy done that day and Yoseob told me to be strong.” Heechul wiped her tears and rubbed her back. When I went back to my room Yoseob wasn’t in my room. He would always be in my room. But I didn’t worry at the time since he is always hungry because of the twins, but a nurse came in and she gave me a note.….. and I call Kikwang and the next thing I know I hear that Yoseob has been kidnapped.” Heechul had brought Bora into his arms. He too was getting teary eyed.

“I then fell into a coma, for 3 months. And by the time I woke up Yoseob was 8 months pregnant, but Yoseob went through much more pain……. I had figured out that Kikwang also fell into some sort of coma. He had gone to save Yoseob but it was fatal for him. And Yoseob was alone, Kikwang in hospital connected to so many wires and I to many wires. I can’t even imagine what he had to go through.” Bora was now crying into Heechul’s shoulder, for almost the past year she had so many emotions bottled up and she was now starting to let them go.

“But who is this person that kidnapped Yoseob.” Heechul said after Bora had calmed down a bit. 

“This is where things get even worse. The person that kidnapped Yoseob was one of Kikwang’s close friends….” Heechul and Gayoon widened their eyes in shock.

“But why?” Heechul said.

“She was jealous or should I say is jealous of Yoseob. Apparently she has had a crush on Kikwang since they met, and she loved him more than anything else… Kikwang has told me that it was her that helped him so he could confess to Yoseob. But that is just the beginning.” 

“What do you mean?” Heechul said letting her go and handing her some water.

Right when we thought that Kikwang’s friend was gone she reappeared, and she took the twins along with one of Yoseob’s friends.” 

“Wait, wait, she just took their kids? Bora nodded, How!?”

“We don’t even know, we were at a wedding. It was actually the wedding of the son of the family that took us in, the bride he is Yoseob’s best friend. I will never forget that night. We were sending the couple off and the next thing I know I see Yoseob all frantic, he kept saying my babies are missing and so is Sulli, she has gotten close to Yoseob and she meant a lot to him. Then after an hour of looking we get this call, it was her she had taken them both.”

“Oh god Bora.” Heechul bit his lip so that he wouldn’t cry.

“I have never seen Yoseob so, so, I don’t even know how to describe it. It broke my heart to see him this why, how much I wanted him to let him know that things were going to be ok but he will never listen, he just stayed in his room and cried. There wasn’t anything I could do.  How much I miss my baby. Oppa I miss Yoseob so much!” Bora Had begun to cry uncontrollably. Heechul was confused at first and he them remembered what Hangeng had told him that the mother of the babies was also recently kidnapped and now Heechul knew that it was Yoseob.

“Bora I am so sorry.”

“Oppa I don’t have anyone right now! I tried to find comfort but after what was sent to me I just can’t take all this anymore. who in earth would want to do things like this.” Heechul just held Bora and let her cry. Gayoon had turned due to the fact that she had also begun to cry and she didn’t want to make Bora cry even more.

“I thought that if I brought my parents back into my life then it would help me.” Heechul froze for a moment.

“Bora you brought your parents back into your life? How? When? Why?” Heechul tried not to sound so rushed but he couldn’t help it. 

“I saw them again when I was diagnosed with cancer and they tried to get closer to me but I pushed them away, but after I lost who my Yoseob was I had no other way out.”

“But don’t you remember what they did to you. They hurt you. They did so much too you and to Yoseob.” 

“I know oppa I know, but I am in the point of my life where I would like to have parents. I would love to know what it feels like to have the love from your parents.” Heechul hugged Bora even tighter. He knew perfectly hoe she felt, but what he doesn’t like is that Bora so quickly took back in her parents. He doesn’t trust them. People don’t change that easily. 

“Bora are you really sure that they are being good to you.” 

“I don’t completely trust them but I think it is slowly changing.” Heechul just nodded but he was definitely going to investigate more. 

~*~

After Bora has calmed down and her eyes at least weren’t red anymore all three went back into the house. The little kids had gone to bed and the three guys were watching a movie in the living room.

“Wow you three talked for a long time. We watched another movie before this.” Hangeng said.

“Well there was just so much to talk about. It’s getting late. You all must tired.” Heechul said.

“Good thing I brought my car I’ll take them all home.” Joongki said.

“Great! I don’t have to drive today. I feel like if I drive home I am going to end up falling asleep.” Onew said.

“Oh before you all go Kikwang I want to ask you something. You all get ready to go.” Heechul motioned Kikwang to the kitchen. 

“Yes Heechul hyung?”

“I dint like the hyung just call me Chullie.” Kikwang smiled and nodded. “There is something that Bora told me and it is bothering me. Is I true that she is contact with her parents?” Kikwang nodded. 

“Sadly but yes.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well to say me and her parents aren’t in the best of terms. Things are tense between me and them.”

“Hmm I see. You won’t mind if I ask why.”

“Since I can tell that you care a lot about my nuna I am going to say that I know that her parents are planning something and I am not sure what it is. Right now I guess we have declared war on them.”

“We?”

“Nuna’s best friend Hyorin. She is the one that took her in with her family.” Heechul nodded.

“Kikwang I want to help. I just have a bad felling about this.”

“Well I and Hyorin nuna have a plan and we would gladly love your help.” Heechul smirked.

“This is going to be fun.”