Chapter 29

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

Hi guys! I was able to write a chapter! It not my best work though ==' You will all know who s now Bora's love!! And thank you to takeshi1688 for subbing! Enjoy!

~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~° ~°~°~°~ °~°~°~° ~°~°~° ~°~°~°~~°~°~ ~°~°~°

*** HYORIN P.O.V. ***

it was about 10 at night I wonder if he is still around. I remembered what Yoseob told me. They saw him in the cancer ward. I walk around.

"Excuse me miss are you looking for someone?" I see a nurse. This is my opportunity!

"Yes! Have you seen a guy tall, black hair."

"I'm sorry I haven't seen anyone like that."

"Its alright." This is harder than I thought! I was in my cloud nine and I bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry!" I look up its him! "Its alright. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Hey by any chance do you have a girlfriend?" Maybe a bit blunt but it'll pay off.

"No, but why do you ask."

"Its that I have a friend who likes you but she is a bit shy. To see if you might like her back "

"Really?! Are you sure? Do I know her?"

"You might."

"May I ask what is her name?"

"Umm.. you might not know her by name. But you have seen her before. She has black shoulder length hair. Big eyes. I heard you bumped into her today."

"Today? Wait is she the girl that was a younger boy. They had swollen eyes. Are they feeling better."

"Yes that's her! And they do feel better."

"But that is the first time I see her." I look up at his face. He is blushing!

"Do you like her.

"I think you do. She is really pretty."

"I can set you both up. She needs someone to rely on and her baby chose you."

"She has a son?"

"Well not her real son its her little brother. She is his mother figure in his life. Now that he is a mother. He wants his mother to be happy."

"Can I ask what her name is?"

"Bora. Yang Bora."

"Yang Bora, she has a pretty name." Success!!! I can't wait to tell Yoseob!

"When can I meet her?"

"I have a plan. First let me get in touch with her brother. Hold on." I take out my cell phone.

"Hello Hyorin- nuna its Kikwang Yoseob is taking a shower."

"Oh Kikwang. Is Bora sleeping?"

"Yeah she is still sleeping why?"

"I found him! Tell Yoseob when he gets out for me and tell him to meet me at the cafe here."

"Ok nuna." I hang up.

"Who was-"

"it was Bora's son/ brother-in law. We are going to meet her son" I saw that he was getting a bit nervous.

"Don't worry he is one of the nicest kids you could ever meet." We went to the the cafe and I saw Seobie. Wow he must take fast showers.

"Nuna!"

"Come let's meet him." I saw Seobie get up and hug the man.

"Thank you so much!"

"Umm what are you thanking me for?"

"Thank you for also liking my umma. She has done so much for me and I want to do something for her."

"Seobie let him go and let's sit and tell him about Bora."

"OK! Well my sister is 28 she was born in January she is stylist. She is very athletic. Ummmm what else should I say."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure of course!"

"Why were you 2 crying earlier."

"Well we just saw our parents for the first time in 12 years. Its a very sensitive subject and please don't do this out of pity."

"No I promise it isn't and I was told you are a mother? You only look like you are in high school."

"Hehe I get that question a lot. Yes I am a mom I gave birth to twins not too long ago. Actually 2 days ago. I got pregnant in my senior year and got married. I graduate early. That is why I want my mom to be happy she has been thorough so much. And now that I am happy I want her to be happy too. Since has been so busy with me since I was born she has never dated before."

"I am glad you chose me."

"Ok so here is my plan. I am getting released tomorrow and I when we leave I want you to ask her on a date. Deal!"

"Deal."

*** YOSEOB'S P.O.V. ***

After I said all the details I said goodnight to both and went back to my room. I entered my room.

"What took you so long Yoseob. You said you would be gone for 20 minutes you have been gone for almost a hour."

"Did my Kiki miss me that much."

"I was worried! What if something happened." I go to my Kiki and wrap my hands around his neck and look at his chocolate colored eyes.

"You didn't have to worry Hyorin was with me. No need to worry."

"But you shouldn't be working to hard. You are still delicate from giving birth to the tw-" I kissed his lips to shush him. He then kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist and deepened our kiss. It felt like it was just the 2 of us in the world.

"Feel better now Kiki."

"Yes. I do. i you so much."

"What do you mean?"

"It's that I don't know we haven't had alone time for a while."

"Awww my Kiki. I promise that once we leave we will go out on a date. We can take the twins if you want."

"I like the idea."

"Now let's go to sleep we get to go home tomorrow."

-The Next Day-

I wake up to small cries coming from Minyoung. I can now tell whose cry is who. I try to get up but I am wrapped in Kiki's arms he pulled me even closer.

"Kiki Minnie is crying. She must be hungry." He then let me go. I can't believe Minnie's crying doesn't wake him.

"Is Minnie hungry. Come to umma" I cradled Minnie in my arms and feed her. She does look a lot like Kiki. I soon felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"You look beautiful holding Minnie." My Kiki said as he kissed my cheek.

"Good morning boys."

"Good morning."

"Go wash up boys we are finally going home." My umma said. But what she doesn't know is that she is going to have a big surprise coming once we leave those doors.

~~~~

I was putting Hyunki into his car carrier and packing some clothes when I see Hyorin nuna come in. She came closer to me.

"He is outside." I nodded.

"Are you guys ready?" My umma said. She looked pretty today she had a nice purple button up shirt with black skinnys. We thanked our doctor and nurses that helped us.

"Bye Hyunki and Minyoung be good to you mommy and daddy." Said one of the nurses. We leave the hospital. Kiki was carrying the twins and I turn to my umma.

"Umma there is someone who wants to see you."

"Who?"

"Bora-ssi." I see him holding a bouquet of roses. He went closer to my umma.

"What is going on."

"Bora let him introduce himself he has something to ask you." Hyorin nuna said.

"Hello Bora-ssi, my name is Jinwoon. Jeong Jinwoon. I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me." I saw my mom wide eyed.

"I- I don't know....."

"Bora its time for you to make your own life. Yoseob is now a mother and is now an adult. It time for you to enjoy your life." Hyorin said I saw my umma teach out for the flowers.

"Nice to meet you Jinwoon-ssi I would like to go out on a date with you."