Chapter 12

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

*** KIKWANG'S P.O.V ****

 "HyunA nuna can I go with you!" Yoseob said.

"Seobie no your pregnant you can't deal with stress."

"Then you go Kiki I can stay with Umma. HyunA nuna you can't go on your own take Kiki." "Kikwang are you sure?"

"Yeah sure"

"Yebo stay here."

"I'll go too" Soyu nuna said. We agreed and we went to meet up Junhyung.

 -At School-

we got there and saw Junhyung worried.

 "Jun what happened! Do you have any idea who did this?"

"HyunA I think I know who took her.....

 *** YOSEOB'S P.O.V. ***

"Seobie they are going to be fine ok. They will find her." She held my hand. Today my sister is going to do her first radiation treatment. The doctor came in.

"We are ready Bora-ssi"

"I'll be back Seobie ok." "I will wait for you. Umma fighting!" I couldn't help let out a tear. I decided to get some juice. I saw this little girl run into my sister’s room. I went inside.

"Excuse me do you know where Bora unni went?" Did this girl know my sister?

"She went to a treatment room. Do you know her?"

"Yes she helped find my dad when I got lost! And who are you?"

 "Haewu don’t be rude!" I saw a man walking in.

"I'm sorry for my daughter’s rudeness. I was just looking for Bora-ssi. My I ask who you are?"

"I am one of her son's. My name is Yoseob." He looked shocked. He kept looking at me. He finally took out his hand.

"I am Minjun. You must be one of the sons she talked about. Who is the other one?"

"My husband. She thinks oh him as her own son!"

 "You’re married? You look like a high school student?" "I am and my husband is also. As you can see I am expecting babies."

"Oh I see. Your mom looks really young." I can tell he was uncomfortable.

"Well she is like a mom she is actually my older sister. We abandoned by our parents and she has been taking care of me since."

"Hey boys can have babies!"

 "Haewu! Don't be rude."

"It ok. Yes some boys can get pregnant and I am one of the lucky ones."

"It was nice meeting you. Yoseob-ssi." He then left. Strange feels like I know that man. Oh well. Oh my juice! I went to the cafeteria and got my juice. On my way back I had a feeling someone was following. I turned around.

"Get him."

 Before I knew it everything went blank.

**** BORA'S P.O.V.****

 I was brought back to my room. I feel so lousy. I look around and I don't see my baby. He must have gone to get something to eat. I tried to get up but was stopped my doctor.

"Miss. Bora you just got treatment you need rest."

"Where is my brother?" A nurse then came in.

"Excuse me are you Mr. Yang Yoseob's sister?"

"Yes"

"This note was left for you." I opened it...WHAT!! I took out my phone and called Kikwang.

**** KIKWANG'S P.O.V. ****

Junhyung was talking to HyunA and she came running to me in panic. When my phone rang. "Bora nuna why are you calling me when you should be resting. How is Yoseob."

"KIKWANG YOSEOB HAS BEEN KIDNAPED!"

 "WHAT!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" Junhyung then got a video message. It was Yoseob and Luna tied up!!

"Lee Kikwang, as you can see your precious wife is with us. If you want him alive and your precious babies to live" then we saw Alexa appear "you have to do everything I say. Come and meet me in the old ware house. And if you bring anybody you will see your precious family die before eyes. See you soon."

"Kikwang what was that!" Bora was still on the phone. HyunA explained to Bora while I dropped to the floor and cried.

"Kikwang listen to me go to see what she wants." Junhyung said.

"Nurse help!" I grabbed my phone.

 "Nuna nuna nuna!"

"Hello? Looks like Miss. Bora fainted we are trying to help her."

"Please nothing can happen to her!" First Seobie now Bora! After about 10 minutes the doctor can on the phone.

"I have bad news. Looks like Miss. Bora has fallen into a coma.” No, no, no!!!!!!! I fell to the ground.

"Kikwang I'll go to the hospital you go get Yoseob and Luna!" I just nodded. Alexa why! I went to the ware house by myself. I went inside.

"Kiki!!" "Seobie!!!"

"Stop there Kikwang!"

"Alexa how could you do this! I thought we were friends! I trusted you! You were like my little sister!"

"Yes that why I did this. I was just a friend a sister to you! I never wanted to be that! I should have been your wife! I should be the mother of your child! If it wasn't for him I would be your wife!"

"Alexa you knew I was gay I never liked girls I always told you that! I even asked for YOUR help to get close to Yoseob because I was in love with him!"

"Yes I knew and I promised myself that I will make you straight and make you mine!" "Alexa let them go!"

"No until you do something for me!"

"What do you want"

"Leave him divorce him, kill those babies and become my husband and get me pregnant. Or I will have to kill them both!"

"Kiki no please no! Alexa please let us go!" I tried to run to him. But I was stopped by 2 guys. The then pulled out there guns and pointed at them.

"NOO PLEASE!!"

"So Kikwang what is your choice?"