Chapter 35

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

*** NO ONE'S P.O.V. ***

One Month Later

Throughout the whole month Yoseob has been with Hyunseung and it was the worst decision he has ever made. The best word Yoseob could describe Hyunseung.... bridezilla. When Yoseob told Bora she didn't believe him and Yoseob told her to try spending a day with him and after that Bora was scared being with Hyunseung alone. Everyone felt bad for Junhyung. Junhyung would just blame it on the hormones. 

Aside from helping Hyunseung with the wedding, Yoseob was talking care of the twins. In a month the grew. Minyoung looked a lot like her father and Hyunki like his mother. Minyoung got really attacked to her father to a point she couldn't sleep without him. Since Kikwang had to take afternoon classes in order to get his high school diploma Minyoung wouldn't take her afternoon nap. It bothered Yoseob so much. She would just cry if she was laid down in her crib. Since now she was able to somewhat sit she would sit on her mom's lap while her brother took a nap.

 Hyunki was different he got attached to his mom but not like his sister. When he was tired he would sleep. Sometimes he would need his sister in order to sleep. The pattern for Hyunki was if he was sleeping in the nursery he would need to hold his sisters hand but if he was sleeping in his parents room he just sleep. 

Yoseob was always exhausted. Minyoung never took her afternoon nap so she would always wake him up in the middle of the night. Sometimes she would wake her brother up with her crying so Hyunki would be awake. Sometimes Kikwang wouldn't wake up and the couple would argue and they would wake Bora and she would play peace maker. Something else that would make Yoseob mad at Kikwang. Yoseob didn't like when his sister had to get involved because Kikwang was lazy. Yoseob would say Bora has long days since she went back to work and Kikwang would say he has school and working at cube as a dance instructor. Yoseob would just walk away and go see the twins. In the end Kikwang would go and apologize at 3:30 in the morning.

For the entire month Yoseob would be woken up. You would think by either Kikwang or the babies nope. Hyunseung would call him at 8 every morning to come over. Out of all the years Yoseob knew Hyunseung..... Yoseob never knew his friend would wake up that early. Yoseob would tell Hyunseung it was too early. He would tell him he would go over after noon. And the 'bridezilla' he was Hyunseung would yell at Yoseob and even question their friendship. Yoseob would give up and wake up Kikwang to take him. Sometimes he would just leave the twins at home and when Kikwang or Bora left they would drop of the twins with him. Once Yoseob stayed with Hyunseung until midnight. Yoseob was glad the wedding was in just a few days. He loved his best friend but after that whole month he was glad it was almost over. 

During that month the couple made a few visits with Kikwang's family. They went over a few times. Amber was always carrying one of the twins. If her arms got tired she would lay one of the babies on top of her. Kikwang was always on edge when Amber did that. But Sulli was always there. In fact Sulli became really close to the couple. Sulli and Amber would sometimes even come over and help out Yoseob. When he wasn't called by a mad Hyunseung.  

Doojoon on the other had was scared of holding one of the babies. Kikwang told him that he is going to have a baby too. Doojoon said he would worry about it when the time comes. One Dongwoon overheard and hit Doojoon. To Kikwang it was the funniest thing he has ever seen.

His oldest brother Minho loved when he got to see his niece and nephew. Which was once in a blue moon since he worked most of the time. Minho once brought his fiance Taemin. With all the crazy pregnancies all over the place they won't get married after Dongwoon and Doojoon.

Since Dongwoon didn't want to get married while he was pregnant he said after the baby is born. Dongwoon even said they should get married after the baby turns 2but Doojoon didn't like the idea and neither did his father.  In the end they just will get married after his baby is born. 

That's usually how they couple would spend their days. Sometimes Kikwang was in school or work. Yoseob would be foreced to go to Hyunseung's or Yoseob would be visited by Sulli and or Amber. When Sulli came over by herself she and Yoseob would spend hours talking. Sulli told Yoseob he just had one older sister andthat their parents are on a business trip for a few months. There was a time where Yoseob was scared to go to Hyunseung's house by himself because Hyunseung's dress had a stain and his wedding cake was didn't have a waterfall in the middle so Sulli accompany Yoseob to calm the angry Hyunseung. 

The day of the wedding.

"Yoseob Kikwang let's go! I need to get to Hyunseung's House early I need to dress the bridesmaids and him! And Kikwang has to go with Junhyung." 

"Hold on umma!! I need to get the the twins outfits and everything they will need for the day! Kiki help me get their stroller in the car!"

"Seobie I told you last night to get everything ready so we wouldn't be in such a hurry!"

"Well I'm sorry Minnie kept me up all night because her daddy was out partying last night so she wasn't able to sleep!"

"Don't blame me! Jun forced me to go!"

"Then you should have told him that you have a daughter that can't sleep if her father isn't around."

"It was only one night yebo."

"One night! One night! Have you noticed I haven't had any sleep this past week! I had to deal with Seung and his mood swings add the twins. And you haven't help me out at all!! 

"Boys! Stop! We need to be at Hyunseung's house in 20 minutes or he will blow up the whole country!" Bora said as she got her make-up kits and hair kits in the car. 

~*~

The car ride was silent. Yoseob was mad and so was Kikwang. The twins just looked around. 

"Boys its your best friends wedding they aren't going to be happy if they see you both fighting at their wedding. Now Kikwang I am going to drop you off with Junhyung and when we meet again at the chapel I want both of you happy again got it!" Bora said again being peacemaker. Kikwang just nodded. 

Bora dropped off Kikwang with Junhyung. Junhyung was getting ready at his parents house while Hyunseung and the bridesmaids back at the JunSeung apartment.

When Bora and Yoseob arrived to Hyunseung's Hyunseung exploded! 

"Where have you both been!! Do you not know what time is it! There are only 5 hours to my wedding!! How do you think we are going to get ready! There are like 5 other bridesmaids here! And you are going to do this by urself!!"

"Seungie calm down Hyorin and Dasom are going to help me." Bora said trying to set up her things.

"Calm down! Calm down! How do you expect me to calm down! No one is ready! My dress isn't here yet either! Who is picking up my dress!!"

"Seung your dress is in your room." Yoseob said as he went to lay down his sleeping twins. 

"Now Seungie I have to get your hair done. Go so and relax remember you have a baby." Bora said. She prayed Hyorin and Dasom arrive soon. And her prayer was answered. Hyorin and Dad on came in with their supplies.

"Thank God you guys got here!" Bora said as she gave them a hug.

"Sorry their was an accident and we had to take the long way here." Dasom said.

"WAIT WHERE ARE THE BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES!!!" Hyunseung screamed. Bora went running.

"Soyu is picking them up. Don't worry Seung." Bora rushed Dasom and Hyorin to start.  Yoseob just sat there and watched since he didn't really need anything. Since Sulli became one of the bridesmaids. (When Yoseob was scared to see Hyunseung alone Hyunseung wanted her to be is bridesmaid along with Amber.) Sulli just got her hair curled so when Yoseob noticed she was done he was.talking to her.

Some girls on the hand especially Amber and Hyinseung were getting extensions. 

2 hours were passed and Hyunseung was getting impatient since the bridesmaids dresses haven't come yet.

"Yoseob call Soyu please before Seung explodes" Dasom said as she finished up Amber's hair. 

Yoseob did as he was told. "Soyu nuna where are you Seung is getting scary."

"I'm 10 minutes away there was traffic so thas why I am late." 

"Ok nuna please hurry." Yoseob said and hung up.

"Soyu is about 10 minutes away she ran into traffic."

"That's Seobie go start getting the twins ready." Bora said as she by the finishing touches to Hyunseung's hair started on his make up. 

Soon after the dresses finally came.

"Oh thank the lord!!!!" Hyunseung said. "Girls go put on your dresses!" Hyunseung ordered. 

After about 10 minutes the 5 girls came out in their dresses

 When Hyunseung say his bridesmaides his mouth dropped. Bora went with Hyunseung to pick out bridesmaid dresses he didnt like any of them untill he say that one. Ther was no force on Earth that would chamge his mind.

"Ok its my turn! I want to go put on my dress!" Hyunseung said.

"Wait I'm not done with your makeup yet." Bora said and Hyunseung whined. 

At that moment Yoseob came with the twins all dressed.

"Awwwwwww!!" Everyone said. Hyunseung looked and he squealed with the sight of the twins. 

Hyunki was wearing:

 Minyoung was wearing:

 

"Seobie your babies look so cute!!!" Hyunseung said.

"Thank you. They are a bit cranky since they were woken up. I'm going to put them to sleep." 

"Seobie you need to get ready too." Bora said.

"Don't worry I won't take long." Yoseob said.

"Seobie oppa can I help?" Sulli said.

"Sure Sulli can you prepare 2 bottles for me." Yoseob said to Sulli and took his babies back into Hyunseung's room.

"Nuna are you almost done! I want to put my dress on!" 

"Yes just a bit more." And soon after Hyunseung was done! And they all went to help him put on his wedding dress. (A/N If you don't remember what Seungie's dress looked like its in chapter 34) 

When Hyunseung came out everyone's mouth dropped. 

"Seung you amazing." Said Hyunseung's mom. She had arrived when Hyunseung went to put his dress on.

"Thank you umma. Now that everyone is ready should we go!" HYunseung said. 

Bora Dasom Hyorin Soyu and Yoseob stayed behind to her themselves ready. They told Hyunseung they would see them at the chapel. 

 (A/N Ignore the models please)

Dasom decided to wear:

Soyu decided to wear:

 

Hyorin decided to wear:

 

And Bora decided to wear:

 

 Yoseob wore a nice suit (that Hyunseung chose.) 

"Whoa!! You all look so nice!" Yoseob said as he put the twins in their carrier.

"That's Seob." Soyu said fixing up her make up.

"We will clean up put everything in the car and we will leave." Hyorin said packing up the make up supplies.

"Umma is Jinwoon coming?" 

"Yeah, he said he will meet up at the ceremony." 

"Looks like you guys are getting serious." Dasom said.

"I guess. Now let's get all this in the car." 

"Ey What to you mean I guess. You don't like him." Hyorin said.

"I do. Its just I don't know. He asked me to move in with him but I don't know." 

"Umma why didn't you tell me!" 

"Sorry Seobie. Its just I don't want you to worry. I was planning on saying no. Anyway."

"You sure umma"

"Yes. Now let's go before the ceremony starts! We are late!"

~*~

The group got to the chapel just in time. Jinwoon was waiting for Bora at the second row on the brides side. Yoseob sat next to them with the twins. Soyu, Hyorin, and Dasom sat behind them. 

"Excuse me is there anyone sitting here?" A guy said to Bora. Bora looked up to a very handsome man. Bora slightly blushed.

"Uh oh no no one is sitiing here." 

 "My name is Song Joong Ki"

"H-hi my name is Yang Bora."

"Bora, that's a nice name. Nice too meet you." He said with a smile that made Bora's heart flutter. 

Just then the wedding march began to play And everyone stood up. 

All the bridesmaids passed and here came Hyunseung.

All eyes were on Hyunseung. Everyone's mouth dropped.

Junhyung looked like he was about to cry. 

As hyunseung got to the alter he too was about to cry.

"You may all sit. We are gathered here today for holy matrimony of Jang Hyunseung and Yong Junhyung. For those who oppose speak now or forever hold you peace." The priest said. And of course no one said anything.

"Well let's continue."

~*~

"May I have the rings." Kikwang took to rings out and gave them to the priest.

"Junhyung repeat after me. With this ring I the wed."

"With this ring I the wed."

"Hyunseung repeat "

"With this ring I the wed." 

"Now Yong Junhyung will you take Hyunseung  as you wedded wife in sickness and in health in richer or poor while you both shall live." 

"I do."

"And do you Jang Hyunseung take Junhyung ad your wedded husband in sickness and in health for richer or for poor while you both shall live."

"Yes I do!"

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife! Groom you know what to do." 

Junhyung went and gave his wife their first kiss. 

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• ~•~•~•~•~•~ ~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 

 

 

Guys forgive me!! I know I keep making you all wait for long. I am such a bad author you all can hate me . Writers block is the worst (I know another excuse) 

I just hope you liked the chapter. The next one is going to be the reception I will try to update in a week. 

I also want to thank nuna_kun for subbing! And in unrelated not. Happy birthday to Luhan! My 3rd bias in EXO!