Chapter 41

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

I can't believe its been over month since I have updated this story! I had huge writers block I would sit in front of my computer and nothing came up.... in the end I was able to write it. I really wanted to update for Beast's 5th Anniversary sooo any way........

 HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BEAST!!!!!!!!

 

I still can't believe it has been 5years. I am proud to be a b2uty! I have to say this is my second most favorite edit I have done. (Compared to last years anniversary xD)

I wanted to include all the memebers but it didn't flow so sadly no OT6 this time. Now on with the story! And as a warning there is swearing and more sensitive things like kidnapping so yeah cation is you are sensitive to it.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*** YOSEOB'S P.O.V

"The best actress in the world! I would like to introduce my baby sister Sulli!"

"Why thank you for the great introduction! Why I am so glad to be here!"  I stare up at the girl who is right in front of me with tears in my eyes. This isn't possible.... This can't be possible!

I look at this girl who looks a lot like Sulli but I know it just can't be her. "S-Sulli, you can't be Sulli. You are not the Sulli I know." She came closer to me and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Well on contrary Yoseobie I am in flesh and blood the one and only Sulli." I just know that this isn't Sulli! I know that this isn't her! She would never ever do anything like this!

"YOU ARE NOT SULLI!"

"Well you can deny it all you want but I am Sulli. That sweet Sulli that you thought you knew. Well that was just a fake. I made everything up! That was just a way for me to get where I needed to go. Oh Look unnie isn't the look on his face priceless!"

"SULLI AFTER EVERYTHING WE DID FOR YOU! AFTER ALL THE EFFECTION WE GAVE TO YOU! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US! TO ME! KIKWANG! BORA, WHO TREATED YOU LIKE BLOOD! WE TREATED YOU LIKE FAMILY! HOW CAN YOU HURT US LIKE THAT! But most importantly Amber. I thought she was special to you. Because I know that you are special to her. She felt like living hell when she thought you got kidnapped! She felt hopeless! She cried herself to sleep for these past few days! Don't tell me what you felt wasn't real."

"Oh why a heartwarming speech. NOT! Don't you get it already. I used her. I used allllll of you. My unnie needed my help so I gladly help. I would do anything to help my sister." 

"Can't you see you sister is a psycho maniac! Why would you want to help someone like her! She tried to kill me! Just because her crush didn't like her back!" 

"DON'T TALK ABOUT MY SISTER LIKE THAT!" Sulli grabbed my head and made me look at her. Her eyes, all I can see was hatred. That is when I realized these eyes are hers. Eyes that are now filled with hatred. "You say anything stupid Yang Yoseob and I will end you myself."

"Sulli this isn't you, I know this isn't who you are!"  

"As you can see Yoseob, all this was just part of my plan, Sulli let him go. Right now isn't the time to torture him. We need to save that fun for later."

"You evil ." Sulli pushed my head back and my head hit the chair. 

"Oh you have changed from the last time I have seen you."

"What does that matter to you low life. I knew I shouldn't have let my guard down."

"I am actually happy you did or my job wouldn't have been so easy."

" Just give me my babies, you low life scum."

"Now, now my Yoseob if you want your rats back then you have to give me what I want."

 "if you don't give me what I want then I will have to do what I was supposed to do a long time to do. I should have finished that day then none of this would have happened. At least this time you will rest peacefully along those rats."

"If you wanted Kikwang so bad then why did you help him? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO HELP HIM!? IF YOU DIDNT WANT US TO BE TOGETHER THEN WHY DID YOU HELP HIM!? IF YOU DIDN'T HELP HIM THEN NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE EVER HAPPENED!" I couldn't hold back my tears anymore and I just led them fall. 

"Oh my dear Yoseobie, I never in a million years wanted to help him get your ugly . When Kikwang asked me for advice I never thought that it was going to be for you. That confession should have been for me."

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

"Lex! Lex!" The 14 year old girl turned to see her best friend but in the inside she wanted him to be more then best friends, Lee Kikwang.

"Oh hey Kwang! Let's walk home together." Kikwang nodded at her request.

As they were walking Alexa noticed Kikwang was acting a bit strange. 

"Lex I want to ask you something." Alexa nodded. "What is it?" 

"I need your advice."

"On what."

" Well there is someone that I really like and I want to confess to that person but I don't know how to. I know I just can't say it out of the blue." Alexa's heart started beating even faster.

"Do I know this person?" Kikwang nodded. She internally smiled. 

"Well is this person really close to you?" Kikwang nodded his head again. Now Alexa was jumping up and down in the inside. This has been the moment she has been waiting for ever since she meet Kikwang as a little girl. The reason why she never told Kikwang about how she feels she didn't want to ruin their friendship.

"So you will help me Lex?"

"Of course! If you really care about this person then I will definitely help you!"

"Thanks Lex! You are the best!" Kikwang hugged her. "Thank you Lex I don't know what I would do without you." Alexa melted in her arms. 'In a few more days I will finally have him by my side.' She thought and Kikwang let her go.

"Oh before I forget Lex I want you to meet someone!"

"Who?" 

"You must know him. His name is Yoseob he is new to the school and I was asked to show him around, and we became kind of close." 

"Yoseob that name sound familiar to me. I think I know him." 

"He is really sweet and nice you will like him." Alexa nodded and they went off home.

The next day Alexa was on her way to school thinking on the "advice" Kikwang had asked. She kept thinking and thinking. 'How about at the park at night with decorations! Nice beautiful lights! I would decorate it myself! Plus the flowers are staring to bloom! And then Kikwang will confess to me under that big tree at the park! That is the perfect confession like the one in the dramas! And we will be happy!'

"Lex!" Alexa turned around and  saw the guy she was just thinking about. She waved and noticed a smaller male next to him. 

"Lex this is Yoseob. Yang Yoseob I told you about him. Yoseob this is my friend Alexa, Park Alexa." Now Alexa remember who the boy was. She saw him when another guy coming out of the principal's office few months ago and she has seen around school.

"Nice too meet you Alexa, I am Yoseob, but most people call me Seob or Seobie." 

"Hi Yoseob, you can just call me Lex." Alexa extended her hand." I hope we can be good friends." Yoseob took her hand and gave her a smile.

It was lunch time and Alexa was looking for Kikwang and found him with Yoseob and another boy. She went up to the group.

"Oh hey Lex." She waved to them.

"Oh this is Yoseob's cousin Sunwoo but he likes to be called Baro. We are all in the same class." Alexa smiled at them.

"Kwang there is something I wanted to tell before I forget. But I need to talk to you in private."

"Oh ok, guys I'll see you guys in the cafeteria." The other two waved to then.

"So what did you want to tell me." Kikwang asked while they were walking

"Well I came up with the perfect way to confess to your crush." Kikwang's eyes widened.

"Really! How?!"

"Well this is what I have in mind, since it staring to get warmer why now confess when the moon is full at the park."

"But wouldn't it be dark?"

"Here is what I was thinking, I  will decorate it with your help of course, we will put nice lite lanterns, and since the flowers are staring to bloom we will match the lanterns to the flowers and then you will confess. And maybe you can gave that person a bouquet of flowers. Or instead a present no ring that would be too much. So what do you think of the idea?" Kikwang seemed to wander off in his own world.

"Yah! Stop going off to cloud nine and tell! What do you think of the idea?" Kikwang picked her up and spinned her around. After he let her down she just giggled.

"Lex that is an amazing idea! I love it! You truly are the best! It's going to be just like in the dramas!" 

"That is why I am here to help. Anything for my best friend." 'Well for now you are going to be my friend. After this weekend we are going to become a couple!' 

"Lex when are we going to do this?" 

"Hmm, how about this weekend? There is going to be the first full moon of spring so it is going to be perfect!" Kikwang nodded in agreement.

"Oh and before I forget, Lex I won't be able to walk home with you today."

"Why?"

"I asked Yoseob to hang out today and we all are going to hang out."

"Why can't I tag along?"

"We are going to play soccer."

"OH never mind then!" Kikwang laughed.

"Let's go eat lunch." Alexa nodded.

~*~ 

A few days later

It was Saturday morning and Alexa was getting all the things for her big "confession". The day before after school her and Kikwang went out to but things that they need. Alexa has asked Kikwang if he was going to get a gift or a bouquet and he said he wanted to give that person both. Alexa was so happy that she felt like she was walking on clouds. 'Not only am I going  to get a bouquet of flowers but a present too!"  

She looked at the time it was 10 in the morning so still had a lot of time before she had to meet Kikwang so she decided to look for what she was going to wear. Kikwang had told her he was going to help her set things up and that he was going to go back and change. 

She was looking through her closet and she found a nice cream colored long sleeve flower lace shirt. With a pink mid-thigh skirt. She decided to wear cream colored heals. 

By the time she was done picking clothes she had to meet Kikwang at the park. When she got there Kikwang was sitting on a bench. 

"Sorry I am a bit late." Kikwang looked up and smiled at her.

"It"s fine I just got here too. So where are we going to do this?"

"See that big garden." Alexa pointed to Kikwang. "There is a big tree there and we can set things up there." Kikwang nodded.

"You didn't forget the lanterns right?" Alexa asked. Kikwang showed her a bag he had in his hands. She smiled. "Ok let's go and get this done!" Alexa said and they headed off to work.

After a few hours of hard work they had finished. They both looked at their work and were proud of what they accomplished 

"Ok I am going to go change Lex. I wanted to ask you something." Alexa looked at him.

"Can you come too?" Alexa mentally happy danced. She nodded trying to act as cool as possible. 

"Ok meet me here in about 2 hours." She nodded and said goodbye to her best friend. "In just a few more hours I will no longer be his best friend anymore!" 

She basically ran home. She took a quick shower and changed into the clothes she had earlier picked out. She was deciding on if she should  leave her hear down or up. In the end she decided in leaving her hair down and slightly curled to have a wavy look. She was putting the final touches on her make-up when she looked at the time and saw she was going to be late. She quickly put on her heels and made her way out the door. 

Once she got there she saw Kikwang standing under the big tree. He was holding a beautiful bouquet of white and pink roses and had a small box in his hands. It was already dark and the lanterns were lite. She figured Kikwang had lit them. Alexa stared at him awe. He looked different from any time she had seen him. She would usually see him in his school uniform or in sweats and a tee shirt. But today he was wearing black jeans with a white shirt and a dark blue blazer that was folded at his elbows.

'He really like me. It's the first time I have ever seen him like this.' 

 He turned and saw Alexa and he waved for to come over. Alexa started to feel nervous and she felt her heart beat faster and her hands began to sweat.

She got closer to Kikwang and Kikwang hugged her.

"Lex I am so grateful that I have a friend like you. You have no idea how much this means to me." She hugged him back and rested her head on his chest.

"There is no need to thank me Kwang. That is what friends are for." Kikwang let her go and gave her smile.

"Lex you look amazing! By the way." She smiled at him "So do you. Your crush will definably fall for you."

"I hope you have no idea how nervous I am." 'He is nervous! Just tell me already Kwangie!' Alexa thought. "When are you going to tell me who the lucky crush of yours is?" 

"Well..." Kikwang looked around and then he pointed out and motioned her to look. "Here he comes" Alexa's heart dropped. 'What does he mean he?' She turned back to him.

"Lex I can take it from here. Can you go hide and if he accepts can you come out and congratulate us? Alexa was still trying to process what he just said and what she had seen, so she just nodded.

"Oh great! Hide behind that big bush." Her legs just moved on their and when she was behind she realized what just had happened.  She look form behind and saw that there was a guy smaller than Kikwang and when she realized it was Yoseob. She wanted to scream and cry but her body wouldn't let her. So she just listened to what they were saying.

"You know Yoseob, ever since I saw you transfer into my class I was attracted to you and I wanted to get close to you. And as more time passed we started to get to know each other and I fell for you. Basically what I want to say to you is. Yang Yoseob I really like you. I have never felt this for anyone else so would you accept me as not your friend but your boyfriend." Alexa just stared at the two. She had seen this scene in dramas and she thought that this scene was going to her and Kikwang. 

"Kikwang, of course. I accept your confession." She saw Yoseob take the flowers and Kikwang opened the box and saw he was putting a necklace on Yoseob. Kikwang then hugged Yoseob and what she saw after she couldn't handle it. She saw the guy she like for years kiss someone else. She turned around and wanted to walk away but she heard her name.

"Lex! Lex!" she wiped her face and put on a fake smile.

"Congratulations!" She came out and said.

"Alexa I first introduced him as a new friend but now I introduce my boyfriend Yoseob. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be able to say what I truly feel about you Seobie." She saw Kikwang kiss Yoseob's temple and she tried to look away.

"Well I guess I am going to leave you two love birds enjoy your first date. I am going now." She waved goodbye and once she turned her back her tears began to fall. And in the background she heard "Lex thanks again!" she just waved with her back turned not wanting anyone to see her tears fall.   

*End of Flashback*

YOSEOB'S P.O.V

"It wasn't my fault that you thought that confession was for you! If you thought it was for you then you should have just asked him!" I look and see Alexa come closer to me and the next thing I know she hand makes contact with my cheek.

"Shut the up. Never in a million years would I thought Kikwang was gay."

"Stop pretending . I know he told you."

"I told you to shut the up!" 

"Oh what's the matter Alexa. I thought nothing bothered you. Just because I said the truth you are now hurting you psycho low life !"

"JW come here"

"Oh you are calling back up now"  and from a dark corner from the room I saw come out a man with a black hoodie with a mask and sunglasses. 

"Oh Seobie I have so much up my sleeve. If you think me having you worthless kids is going to hurt then this is going to burn you. JW why don't you introduce yourself to our sweet Yoseob." I realized that this must be the guy that took me. He got closer he took off his hood off, but since he had a mouth mask and sunglasses I can't see what he looks like.

"Why would your stupid kidnapper burn me."

"You will see, JW stake your mask off. " He took off his mask and there was a smirk on his face. "Now you sunglasses." I felt like he was taking them off in slow motion. After he took them off... He looked at me straight in the eyes.  first Sulli now this. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I let my tears shed. Out of all the people in the world why him.

"My sweet Yoseob, why are you crying. Oh wait is it because of JW?" I looked at Alexa with disgust and looked back at him. Why would he do this.

"Well, Yoseobie I would like you  to meet my best messenger and bodyguard like you said Jinwon also known as JW."