Chapter 14

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

*** YOSEOB'S P.O.V ***

 "Seobie, Seobie, Seobie."

"Umma" I opened my eyes. Where am I.

"Seobie it’s me Soyu."

"Soyu"

"Yes! It’s me Soyu"

"Soyu -nuna what happened. Where am I?”

"We are at the hospital. You fainted after you heard the news about Bora." That's right. Everything came back to me. Kiki and Umma...

"Seobie don't cry they will be ok. We both know Kikwang and Bora are strong. They will get out of this. We have to stay by their side and do all we can so they can wake up."

"Soyu nuna can you hug me."

"Of course Seobie." She wrapped he arms around me.

"Thank you"

"no need to thank me." The door to the room opened. I turned around. Luna and HyunA came in.

"Seobie!" Luna runs to me and gives me big hug. When she let me go she started to cry.

"Luna why are you crying?"

"Seobie I need to tell you something." Luna told me everything. From the point Alexa threatened her to the plan she had also told me that Bora knew about it. I was mad, disgusted, and sad, how can she be that way! She is well I should say was Kiki's best friend. I got up and went between Bora and Kiki.

"Umma why didn't you tell me. You should have. No wonder you were so worried about me." My vision became blurry. I let my tears flow. I hear the door open. It was officer Onew and officer Joon.

"Are you Lee Yoseob?"

"Yes" I said as I wiped my eyes.

"Well we have some good news and bad news." Officer Joon said.

"We have caught one of the guys that had you hostage but the other one and miss Alexa are still missing. We are still looking for them. We wanted to ask you if you would like to press charges." Officer Onew said.

"Yes I would like to press charges."

"We will inform you when we have any news about them."

"Thank you officers." After they left I went to sit next to Soyu nuna. Put my head on her shoulder. Right when I was about to fall asleep I hear the door open. I opened my eyes and saw my father-in-law, Amber, Doojoon, Hyunseung and his parents come in.

"Oppa!!" Amber came running to me.

 "Are you ok! How is Kikwang?!"

"Amber don't startle Yoseob he is going through a tough time." Doojoon said.

"I'm fine Amber but I can say the same about Kikwang." I started to cry again. Amber to started to cry.

"Yoseob I am so sorry. I promise I will find the stupid girl and lock her behind bars for the rest of her life!" Hyunseung's dad said. Hyunseung came and hugged me tight.

"Seobie want to stay with us for the night."

"No I want to stay with Umma and Kiki."

"No Seob. Then why don't you come with us you can sleep with Amber" I looked up to my father in law.

"Thank you but I don't to go. I want to stay with them. I wouldn't be able to sleep."

"I'll stay with him." Soyu said.

"If he doesn't want to go then I'll stay with him."

"No nuna you need rest too. I'll be fine here."

"No Seob you are pregnant you need someone with you."

"No I'll be fine. We are in a hospital. If I don't feel good I will get a nurse."

"Ok I guess he can stay on his own." My father-in-law said. It was getting late so everyone left except for Luna she was in the room next door so she wanted to stay a little longer.

"Seobie I am so sorry" she started crying.

"Luna there is nothing for you to be sorry for Alexa is the one who did everything."

"But I should have told you."

"Alexa listen you didn't cause anything. All this happened because of Alexa's jealousy. So no more crying. You need sleep. I bet HyunA is already sleeping." She gave me a hug goodbye. I walked to my Umma and to Kiki.

"Umma Kiki wake up. I want to see you guys smile laugh. I want you guys to hug me again. Please I want to see you both happy with me.”

 -END OF YOSEOB'S P.O.V.-

Yoseob gave Bora and Kikwang a kiss on their foreheads. He went to go ask the nurses if they had any blankets. When he left the room A miracle was beginning to happen.....