Chapter 8

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

"Nuna! Nuna! Nuna! Please wake up Luna hurry call an ambulance!"

 

 ***** ***** ***** ***** ****

 

Yoseob and Kikwang walked into the clinic and saw a familiar couple sitting across the room. "Jonghyun is that you?" A head then looked up.

 "Oh hey what's up Kikwang oh hi Yoseob." Key then got up and the first thing they saw a small bumpon his stomach.

"Omo Key! Your pregnant!" Yoseob said as Key nodded.

"How far are you!" Key laughed at Yoseob's cuteness.

"I just finished my first trimester so about 12 weeks. But look at you! Looks like any moment now your baby is going to want to come out!"

 "It looks that way doesn't it! At 5 month my belly is gigantic!"

 "So Yoseob are you having a check-up?" Jonghyun asked as he walked up to Key and wrapped his arms around Key's waist.

"Yes and no. I want see how far along my twins are going! Also I want to ask if it’s ok if I can still go to school and for how long I can keep going." "You’re having twins! Congratulations! What's their gender?" Key asked as he gave the couple a hug.

"We are having a girl and a boy" Kikwang answered.

"Have you picked names yet!"

"The boys name is going to be Hyunki and the girl is going to be Minyoung!" Yoseob said. "Awwww those names are so cute!" Key said as Kikwang's phone started ringing and Yoseob's name was called to see his doctor. It was Junhyung calling. Kikwang told Yoseob to go in and he will meet him inside.

"Hey Jun I can't really talk right now. The doctor just-"

 "Kikwang listen to me and Luna are in the emergency room." "Is Luna ok? What happened to her?"

 "No Kikwang well I met with Bora-nuna and.....she is the one in the emergency room." "WHAT!? WHY?! Is she ok!?"

 "It would be better if I tell you in person."

 "I'm on my way!" Kikwang hung up and ran to get Yoseob.

"Oh Kiki what took so long? Come sit. Dr. Kim said I can keep going for about another month! I get to take the final exams and-”

 "Yoseob we have to go to the hospital now."

 "Why? Who is there? Can we wait until I am done with my ultrasound?" Then Kikwang apologized to Dr. Kim and promised to reschedule their appointment. As they left the clinic they called for a taxi. Yoseob had a worried yet a mad a Kikwang. Kikwang looked at Yoseob with watery eyes and held tightly onto Yoseob's eyes.

"Kiki are you ok why are looking at me like that?" Yoseob said as the taxi arrived. Once they got in Kikwang told the driver to go to hospital and as fast as he could. Kikwang held onto both of Yoseob's hands.

"Yoseob don't get worried or stressed it’s not good for the twins." Yoseob nodded yes. "Junhyung called me and told me that.....Bora is at the hospital. I don't know why."

 "M-m-my sister is at the hospital. Why!? What happened to her!"

***** Yoseob's P.O.V. ******

 

What did he just say to me. My sister is at the hospital! No it can't be her! My sister isn't that weak! No, no, no! It can't be my sister. I can feel my tears falling. I felt a pair of arms being wrapped around me.

"Seobie don't cry. It’s not good for the babies don't worry we both known that Bora is strong she is going to be alright ok. Where is the Yoseob that I love who always is positive when thing get bad."

 "Where here." I saw that Kikwang thank the driver and went inside the hospital. I saw Junhyung and Luna I ran to them.

 "Where is my sister! Is she ok! What happened!"

"Excuse me are Yang Yoseob" I turned around it was a doctor.

"Yes I am. Are you my sister's doctor? Is she ok what happened?"

"Mr. Yang your sister is not in great condition. We did some test on her since it was odd that she fainted but didn't seem to respond to any treatment. So what we found out is that your sister has stage 2 liver cancer." I felt my knees go week. My sister has what............

 

***** No Ones P.O.V. *****

 Yoseob dropped to the floor Kikwang came to him. Everyone was in shock. How can she get cancer she was one of the healthiest woman they ever knew. All you can hear was Yoseob's crying. Kikwang started to cry to. Junhyung went to ask if it was ok to see Bora only a few people at a time where allowed to enter. Kikwang and Yoseob entered. Yoseob saw how his sister was hocked up to many machines l. He never saw her this week. Then the doctor entered. "Doctor is there any way to help her." Kikwang asked

"Since the cancer was discovered early there is hope that we can completely stop the cancer from spreading without surgery." Kikwang and Yoseob were relieved that there was hope. The doctor excused himself. "Wh-where am I"

 "Nuna! It’s me Yoseob are you ok?!" Yoseob ran to his sister's side.

"Seobie why are you crying? You know you can’t get stressed it not good for the babies." Yoseob's heart was broken into a million pieces to see how weak his sister looked.

"How could I not be worried about you. You’re my sister." Yoseob said as he held onto Bora's hand. About 10 minutes later the doctor came in explained to Bora what she has. He explained how she had to get radiation treatment to stop the cancer. Bora couldn't believe it. Yoseob told her to get her treatment. He needed Bora to be there. He told her that she has to be healthy once the twins were born.

"Kikwang take Yoseob home you guys have school tomorrow and you need your rest Yoseob" Bora told Kikwang.

"Nuna I don't want to leave you hear alone." Yoseob said with a little sadness in his voice. "Don't worry Seobie I call Dasom she said she will spend the night with me. Go home and rest. Kikwang take good care of him don't let him out of your sight!"

 "Don't worry nuna I never let him out my sight anyways." Kikwang and Bora laughed. She wasn't as worried anymore she knew Kikwang will protect Yoseob........

 Once Kikwang and Yoseob got home Kikwang made a small snack. They haven't eaten all day. "Seobie let's eat something."

"I don't feel like eating." "You have to eat something. Hyunki and Minyoung must be hungry they haven't eaten all day either. You need to eat too." Yoseob didn't want anything.

"Yoseob if you don't eat.....I will have to punish you." Kikwang got closer and began to tickle him. "Ahahahaha! K-k ahahaha! St-stop!! ahahahahahah."

 "I'll stop if you eat!" "Ok ok OK ahahahaha I, I will eat!" Kikwang handed him a sandwich. "You’re mean sometimes."

 "I am really mean? Umma thinks I am mean. You don't think so do you?" Yoseob giggled to how Kikwang was talking to the babies.

"See you were hungry you finished the whole thing! Now let's go to bed." Kikwang said as he carried him bridal style. Once they were in bed Yoseob snuggled into Kikwang's arms and started to cry again.

"Seobie don't cry. Everything will be alright you heard the doctor with treatment she will be fine." Kikwang wiped his tears and gave him a small sweet kiss. "Now stop worrying and get some rest tomorrow is a new day.”

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ****** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ******

 I am so sorry everyone for the unwanted hiatus. I have been having a lot of problems with my mom. Actually before I updated this chapter I had a bad fight with my mom and wrote this to calm down but my mom and her boyfriend began to fight again so I got scared and tried to focus on this and it worked! Sorry for tell my problems to you guys. I hoped you liked this chapter! I will try update as fast as I can comment and subscribe! Bye bye! ^_^