Chapter 21

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

The picture has nothing to do with the story but I wanted to celebrate BEAST's 4th Anniversary!!!!! I can't believe its been 4 years.....I hope BEAST is together forever!!!!!! Now on with the story!!! And 4 guys are going to guest star! You will see who!

°~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~

*** KIKWANG'S P.O.V ***

We were living the hospital. Goodbye hospital the next time I see you I will be a daddy! I look at my wife. He looks so happy. I go to hold his hand. He looks up at me and gave be that smile that I love the most.

"So who is going to take us? Umma left her car at home. Hyorin and Soyu work." Seobie asked.

"Well there are a few people who want to spend time with us." I said.

"Who? I wanna know who! Pweeaaaseee Kiki I wanna know!"

"Awwwww your so cute! You will know soon." A car came up and I looked at Seobie who trying to figure out who was in the car. He is in a for a big surprise! I cover my hands over Seobie's eyes.

"Kiki what are you doing!"

"You will see. Guys come out!"

"Seobie its been such a long time! I haven't see you in forever!" I remove my hands over his eyes.

"Seungie! Dongwoonie! Junhyung! Doojoon! How long has it been!"

" I saw you about 2 weeks ago when Kikwang woke up...well I think it was 2 weeks ago." Dongwoon said.

"I haven't seen you Seobie for a long time. You would always call me. At least once a week. Its seen a while since you have done that." Hyunseung said after.

"I have been a bad brother and brother-in-law. I didn't call you to see how you both have been." Doojoon hyung said.

"I have been a bad friend to you too. I didn't even visit you guys. Only Seung came. Its just...well it might sound like an excuse but I was hired by Cube Entertainment to produce. They pay for me to go to college too. So I am sorry." Junhyung said.

"Junnie you got hired by Cube! It is such great news!! You don't have to be sorry! And plus....I kind of forgot about you guys to be honest. I am the one that is sorry." Seobie said to them. I could help but smile. He always makes sure no one feels hurt. "

I am so happy your here! But why are you here?" "Well since its been such a long time since we all had spent time together....we should do something!" Seung said. ". Wait wait wait but how do you all know each other? And what about my umma I promised her we would do something together. "

"I called Dasom and I am going to go shopping for a while. I need to get caught up in fashion. I bet I missed a lot!" Bora nuna said.

"Turns out that we all went to the same elementary school." Junhyung said. "Go on have some fun with your friends Seobie." It took us a while but Seobie finally agreed......

we all decided to go to a restaurant. Dongwoon was talking to Seobie catching up on there friendship. Seung would jump in but he would mostly listen. I was talking to my brother and Jun. I missed hanging out with my friends but soon I won't be able. Its good to do it at least one more time. I had a feeling my brother had to say something. Eh whatever. We go into the little shop. We all sit down.

"Seungie you didn't tell me if you got into you college!" Seob asked.

"About that...I can't go."

"Why! You were top in class! Why didn't you get in?" "Well....." He looked at Jun. What is going on.

"Well there is a reason why I got a job." This is why we wanted to take you guys out we have news..... Me and Jun are going to become parents...."

I had no idea what to tell them...

"Really!!! Congratulations Seungie and Junnie! Now my babies are going to have a new friend!" I see Seobie going to hug the couple. Might as well I be happy for them too.

"Jun congrats when is the wedding?" I asked

"Not sure we have to talk with my parents." Jun said

"Hyung what about you? Are you going to be a dad too?" I see him with wide eyes.

"Kikwang how did you find out! I didn't tell anyone but Doojoon?"

"Wait Woonie you are pregnant too!!" Seung said.

"Ummm yeah... I just found out yesterday." "

My babies aren't just going to have 2 buddies to play with! I am so excited!" We all laughed. "Don't tell dad Kikwang I'll tell him soon." "Amber and Minho are going to have a big shock when they find out." "I know so you better not tell them!" "Arasso I won't. But I want be there when you tell them." All 6 of us laughing and talking about our future as soon to be parents. Hyunseung and Jun were arguing over names if the baby would be a girl or boy. A good way to spent a day... with your best friends......... °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ forgive me for not adding Kiseob moments but I really wanted to add the rest of the beast members since its their 4th anniversary. I you all liked it! One again..... HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY TO BEAST!!!!!! see you all on the 19th~~~~~