Chapter 3

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

Here is chapter 3 sorry for the late update! I had no idea what to write for this chapter so I had a hard time but here you go! Enjoy!

 

 

Kikwang's P.O.V

 

 

I laid on my bed think about what Amber and Yoseob said. Then I heard a knock on my door.

 

"Kikwang, are you ok you came home all depressed. Did you have a fight with Yoseob?" said my hyung Doojoon. 

 

"Can you please leave I really don’t want to talk to anyone right now." 

 

"Are you sure you might feel better if you let it out." I didn’t say anything I didn't want my brother find out that Yoseob was carrying my baby. 

 

"Come on Kikwang, say something" then I heard another voice.

 

"Kikwang, what’s wrong I saw that Amber came home upset what did you say to her?" and of course the oldest brother had to walk in.

 

"Minho, help me something is wrong with him and he doesn’t want to tell me."

 

"If you guys want to know so badly why don't you ask Amber!" 

 

"But amber said that we should ask you." Should I tell them how would they react. Maybe they can be on my side.

 

"Ok, I'll tell you......Well I kinda sorta......Yoseob is pregnant." I saw my brothers shocked expression. I couldn’t wonder what they were thinking. 

 

"Kikwang you’re kidding right! That is the funniest thing you have said!' said Minho as he and Doojoon started rolling on the floor laughing. 

 

"I'm not kidding! If you don’t believe me call him!" 

 

"Wait are you serious!" said Doojoon and I just nodded.

 

"When are you to bring him so that we can talk to dad and visit mom."

 

"Well..We....we broke-up"

 

"Why! Does Yoseob not want to have the baby is he mad!"

 

"Well he does want to have the kid but...."

 

"But what?"

 

"I told Yoseob that if he had the baby maybe we can give the kid up for adoption."

 

"LEE KIKWANG!!!!" I jumped at the sudden scream from my older brothers.

 

"You are going to call Yoseob right now and tell him to come right now!" I saw Doojoon reach my phone and start dialing and he handed my phone to Minho.

 

"I am going to tell Yoseob to come over and we are going to talk this over" said Minho as I tried to take my phone away from him. I couldn’t believe he was doing this to me!

 

 

 

 Yoseob P.O.V.

 

 

I got up when my sister called my name and I went downstairs. 

 

"Soebie you got a phone call" I realized I left my phone in the kitchen and when I saw who the caller ID was. It was him. It was only a couple of hours since we broke-up. Does he regret it? I couldn’t decide if I should pick up the phone or not.

 

"Hello Yoseob this is Kikwang's older brother Minho" why was his brother calling me 

 

"I was wondering if you and your sister Bora can come over and talk for a while" Did he know about me.

 

'Yoseob-ssi are you still there?'

 

"Ne Minho-ssi. I'll talk to my sister we will be there in about 20 minutes."

 

"Arasso we will wait for you" 

 

"Nuna Minho-ssi said if we can go to his house."

 

"Minho-ssi? Isn't he Kikwang's older brother?" I nodded my head 

 

"Soebie are you sure you want to go you don’t have to go if you don’t want to"

 

'Maybe they have something important to say." Then my nuna gave me hug as she led me to the door. 

 

When we got to his house my heart felt like it was going to explode. I rang the doorbell. 

 

"Bora-ssi, Yoseob-ssi that for coming come in." I was lead in by Kikwang's brother Doojoon 

 

"Umm may is ask why you all wanted to see me?" and from the corner of my eye I saw him. 

 

"Well Yoseob, Kikwang told me that you are pregnant" I wanted to fall to my knees

 

"We want you and Kikwang to get married. We will talk to our father and see what he says. He will probably say yes since you are having a baby." I looked at my sister she was surprised when I saw Kikwang run down the stairs.

 

"What are you saying! My brother broke-up with him already and I decided to help him raise his child." I heard my nuna say almost screaming at them as my sister basically dragged me to get out of there house.

 

"Wait!" I knew that voice. Kikwang.

 

He grabbed my arm and pulled me in an embrace.

 

"Let go of me!" I tried to push him away but he was too strong. He then led me out his house and we ended up at the nearby park.

 

"What do you think you’re doing!" He then pulled me into his arms

 

"Yoseobie I'm so sorry I'm so sorry please forgive me." I could feel tears going down his cheeks onto my shirt

 

"Seobie I can't live without you. I love you." I love you....did he really say it

 

"Yoseob lets have this baby." Before I knew it I felt warm lips onto mine. I melted into is arms and kissed him back.......I love you too.