Chapter 13

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

First things first.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANG HYUNSEUNG!!!!! Happy birthday to our 4D Prince!! Since its our Prince Jang birthday he is going to be making a guest star appearance! Enjoy!!

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

 *** SOYU'S P.O.V. ***

I was running to my car when I bumped into Hyunseung.

"Hi Soyu nuna! Have you seen Junhyung he text me and I can't find him. What's wrong?" "Hyunseung I can’t talk Bora fell into a coma I need to see her. Junhyung is at the entrance of the school!" I said goodbye to Hyunseung and went to the hospital. When I got there I ran to Bora's room.

"BORA!" I ran to her side.

"Bora wake up please wake up!"

"Excuse me" It was Bora's doctor.

"How is she is she going to live!"

 "We aren't sure. She has cancer and she can begin develop brain damage. We are trying to stop the cancer from developing but it might progress a lot faster since she has fallen into a coma. All we can do is wait." I went to Bora.

"Bora how can you do this to us we all need you here. How can you be this weak! Where is the Bora we all know!

*** HYUNSEUNG'S P.O.V. ***

-Back at the school-

 Wait what!! Bora is in a coma how can this happen! I ran to the front of the school.

"Junnie!! What is going on! Wait where is Kikwang. I am confused!"

"Seung calm down. I can explain everything." When Junnie explained everything to me I exploded in anger.

"THAT IS GOING TO DIE!! Where is Kikwang!"

"He went to meet her."

"Pabo!! Are you crazy why did you let him go alone! What is the crazy kills him along with Luna and Seobie!! I am going to call my dad."

"Seung no what if they kill them! Alexa said if someone when with them they will kill all of them!" HyunA nuna said between tears.

"Nuna we just can't stand here and do nothing!! I am going to call my dad!" After I told my dad what was going he exploded. He always thought of Bora and Yoseob as his own. My dad’s friend Onew and Joon came to get us. Once we got there it the place already surrounded. I hope they are safe.

*** KIKWANG'S P.O.V. ***

"ALEXA STOP PLAYING GAMES AND LET THEM GO NOW!!!!!"

"Never not until you make your choice!!!" I need to save my family. I can't leave them.

"Then kill me."

"Kiki no! Please no!" I heard Yoseob say.

"You’re crazy Kikwang. I will never kill you. I want you I need you." I wanted to puke so badly. "WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I NEVER LIKED YOU AND NEVER WILL!! I ONLY LOVE YANG YOSEOB!!!!"

"I guess you made your choice. Looks like I will have to take you by force. Guys tie him up and Kill those two."

"HANDS UP YOUR UNDER ARREST." I heard a gunshot and a scream. "KKKIIIIKKKKWWWWAAANNGGG!!!!!!" My world when black.

*** YOSEOB'S P.O.V. ***

The police came! Thank you god! I heard a gunshot and looked at Kikwang he got shot no!! "KKKKIIIKKKWWAANNGG!!!" I saw Alexa and those guys escape. Me and Luna where released and I ran to Kikwang.

"Call the ambulance now!" I heard a cop say.

"Seobie!!" I turned around and saw Hyunseung and Junhyung running my way.

"Hyung!!" Hyunseung wrapped me in his arms as I cried.

"Seob its ok Kikwang will be ok."

"Kikwang please keep on fighting I don't want you to leave me!!" I cried violently into Hyunseung's arms.

"Please move aside!" The ambulance came and took him away.

"Seob let's go." I saw HyunA hugging crying Luna.

"HyunA let's we need to go." Jun said.

-At the hospital-

 I went straight to my umma’s room. I bet she was worried. When I got to the door Soyu nuna was at the door.

"Seobie" She looked like she was crying.

"Nuna are you ok I want to see my umma."

"Seobie I need to tell you something."

"Excuse me are you Lee Kikwang's wife?"

"Yes how is he!!" "He is still unconscious. We don't know when he will wake up. He lost a lot of blood. And has many serious internal injuries."

"But will he live! Is he going to stay alive!"

"The is a 65 percent chance he won't make it. I am sorry please maintain hope we are going to move him into this room." My sister’s room. I need to see her I need to hear her comforting words.

"Soyu nuna please excuse me I need to talk to my sister." I said as tear began to fall from my face.

"Yoseob wait!" I walked in and see my sister hooked up into many machines.

"What happened to her!!!"

"Yoseob Bora fell into a coma" WHAT!! NOT HER TOO NOT HER TOO! I felt dizzy.

"Yoseob!!!"