Chapter 36

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for the late update I was updating my other stories. I just want you guys to know I have made a schedule now that I have 3 stories here its is:

Friday's: Please Don't Go will be updated.

Satuday's: Can We Have This Baby? will be updated.

Sunday's: my new story A New Opportunity.... But Can Love be Found Again will be updated. (Shameless advertising starts now!) If you guys can go check it out! Its stars Xiumin from EXO Yoseob from Beast Jinyoung from B1A4 and Onew from SHINee! If it spikes your interest please go check it out ^_^

Now on with the story! 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*** NO ONES P.O.V. *** 

After the ceremony all the gust went to the reception. Kikwang and Yoseob finally made up. Thanks to Hyorin when she noticed the couple was ignoring each other. 

Bora and Jinwoon left together. Kikwang Yoseob stand the twins left together. Hyorin Soyu and Dasom went together.

When they got to the small hall. It was decorated beautifuly. Once again thanks to Hyunseung. He was there all day before when they were setting up. Their colors were silver and white. With a touch of blue on the tables. In a way it was a winter wonder land setting. When all the guests had arrived Everyone was escorted to their tables. Hyunseung's family was definitely rich. Who else would have personal people to guests

Near the main table sat Kiseob Bora and Jinwoon, Soyu Hyorin Dasom and you can say Bora's new friend Song Joong Ki.  He ended up sitting next to Bora. 

They both need up talking a lot. Jinwoon in the other hand was clueless and would even join in sometimes. The twins were asleep most of the time. Kiseob was for the first time in a week they were actually having a nice conversation. They had some skinship moments and the table was just ooooossss and awwwws.

After a few minutes small platers of food was passed.

Not too long after the DJ called everyone to stand for the newlywed couple. Hyunseung dress somewhat changed. Since he didn't want to carry a heavy dress throughout the night the dress maker made a detachable skirt underneath and made the dress lighter but still made it look like a nice ball gown. 

The newlyweds had their first dance. 

"Junnie you look amazing."

"Its all thanks to you. This has been the best day of my life. Our first dance. And soon our baby is going to come. Seungie I love you so much. Thank you for being with me. And having my baby."

Hyunseung once again had tears in his eyes. 

"Seungie don't cry. Today is not a day to cry."

"I can't help it. Junnie I'm happy to be with you. I love you too more than my own life." Junhyung kissed wife and a uproar of applause came. They didn't even notice they were there. 

After their first dance Hyunseung danced with his parents and Junhyung with his mother.  Once that was over dinner was served

Sulli had come over and due to the loudish music the twins were awake. But they didn't cry they actually loved it.  Amber came too to play with the twins. 

After dinner was served the wedding cake was cut and the dance floor was open. A slow song eventually  came on and Sulli and Amber told Kikwang and Yoseob to dance. They said they would take care of the twins. They nearly pushed the couple to the dance floor. 

"May I have this dance. To the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my life." Kikwang said extending his hand.

"Your so cheesy. But of course. You may have this dance." Yoseob took his husband's hand.

Yoseob wrapped his arms around his husbands neck and Kikwang to Yoseob's waist.

"Kiki I'm sorry for always yelling at you." Yoseob said as he rested his head on Kikwang's shoulder.

"Its ok yebo. I have been selfish. I need to understand you are in a lot of stress with the twins and helping Hyunseung plan this wedding. All I have been doing is going to school and work. I promise I will help you out more." Kikwang brought his wife closer to him. 

"Let's night argue so much anymore." Yoseob said.

"Of course. I promise." Kikwang said and kissed the top of his wife's head.

While Kiseob were having their romantic dance back at the table Bora was smiling. She never like when her boys fight. 

"Bora. I'll be back I have call." Bora turned and Jinwoon was getting up. 

"Oh sure." 

"Is he your brother?" Joong Ki asked. Bora was taken back. 

"Umm" Soyu and Hyorin looked at Bora as if telling her what are you doing. 

"Is he your friend then?" 

"I guess you can say that." Bora started blushing. But thanks to the makeup it didn't look noticeable. Jinwoon had returned. 

"Bora, I have to go now. I have an emergency. I have to go. I'm sorry I'll call you." Bora nodded and Jinwoon hugged her. 

"It was nice to meet you Joong Ki. Bye girls and tell Yoseob and Kwang I said goodbye." He waved goodbye and left. 

The song had ended and Kikwang and Yoseob had returned. "Where did. Jinwoon go?" Yoseob asked. 

"He left." Soyu replied. Bora had begun talking to Joong Ki. Junhyung and Hyunseung had come to table to see the group.

"Hey let's all dance together!" Hyunseung said pulling everyone out their seat. Dasom didn't want to get up but Amber pushed her. 

"Sulli come on!" Amber said. 

"I'll watch the twins I'll take the next song." 

Hyunseung also went to get Doojoon and Dongwoon. And everyone was on the dance floor having the time of their lives. Kikwang and Yoseob trusted Sulli so they stayed on the dance floor for a while more.

 

The group word dance and sit down. Yoseob would miss a few song to feed the twins and to let Sulli have some fun too.

Soon the party was almost at its end. It was soon time to bid goodbye to the newlyweds. 

Kikwang went to get Sulli and the twins so they can send the couple off. But when he got to the table Sulli and the twins were missing. She might have gone to the bathroom was what Kikwang thought.

"Hey Amber can you do me a favor."

"Sure oppa."

"Can you go check if Sulli is in the bathroom with the twins." Amber nodded and headed her way to the bathroom.

When Amber came back she said Sulli wasn't there.Then he through maybe she was outside. He went to Yoseob and said if Sulli was it here he said no. That is when Kikwang started panicing. 

Yoseob saw the worried look on his face. "Kiki what's wrong where is Sulli." Hyunseung and Junhyung were waving their goodbye and the couple didn't get to see it.

"Kiki tell me what is going on. Where is sulli?! Where are the twins!?" Yoseob started going on full panic mode. Kikwang went to get Bora who was talking to Joong Ki. 

"Nuna! Have you seen Sulli!?" 

"No why? What's going on." Kikwang started to panic even more. 

"Nuna Sulli is missing and so are the twins." Bora's also started panicking.

"What do you mean my babies are missing!" Yoseob caught up to Kikwang and heard what he had said. 

"What the babies are missing!?" Bora screamed. Soyu and Dasom heard it and rushed to them.

"What is going on!?" Dasom said. Yoseob started to get tears in his eyes.

"I was looking for Sulli to say goodbye to Junhyung and Hyunseung but when I went to our table she and the twins were gone. So I though she might be in the bathroom and I asked Amber to cheak for me but she wasn't there. And then I thought she might already be out here and she isn't!" 

"Have you checked everywhere!" Bora said

"No." 

"Then let's go!" Bora said. "Joong Ki I'm sorry I have to go." 

"Wait I want to help. Please let me help you. Bora I now I have known you for little but I want to be close to you." 

Bora once again flustered. She just nodded and Joong Ki grabbed her hand and the went back into the small hall.

Soyu and Dasom were looking together. Kiseob at the parking lot. Joong Ki and Bora in the hall.

Hyorin found Yoseob outside with a worried face and he told her what had happened and she started looking too. Amber also. Doojoon was looking for his brother going to say goodbye and he found his brother in distress and Kikwang told his brother Doojoon told Dongwoon that he was going to drop him off home since he need to stay with his brother. Dongwoon agreed. 

After about 30 minutes of looking. Everyone met outside. 

"We need to call the police. They are nowhere to be found. They might have been kidnapped." Doojoon said. 

When Yoseob heard the word kidnapped he exploded. 

"My babies!!!! Who would want to take my innocent babies!!!!" Yoseob almost fell to the ground it it wasn't for Kikwang. 

"MY BABIES!!" Yoseob cried hysterically.

"Yoseob calm down. We can figure it out." Hyorin said.

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN MY BABIES COULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY!! GOD NOWS WHERE AND WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THEM! THEY ARE JUST A MONTH OLD!!! THEY ARE INNOCENT CREATURES!! YOU EXPECT ME TO STAY CALM!!!"  Yoseob cried into his husbands chest. Kikwang also started to cry. 

"Who would want to my babies." 

"I know yebo. We can get through this." Kikwang was trying his best to stay calm but it felt like his heart was being stabbed over and over.

"Amber have you tried calling Sulli." Doojoon told his sister.

"Hundreds of times but she doesn't pick up." And with that Yoseob cried even more. Bora too was crying she hated to se her baby like that.

"Hyung call the police." Kikwang said. Doojoon called his friend Onew who was a police officer. 

That was when Kikwang's phone was ringing.

It appeared as a private number 

"Hello who is this?" Everyone looked at Kikwang. Doojoon said put it of speaker.

"Hey Kikwang do you remember me. I have missed you!" Kikwang recognized that voice.

"No its-"

"Yes Kwangie it me! I missed you! Did you miss me! Ahahahh!!"