Chapter 10

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

*** KIKWANG'S P.O.V ***

Once Yoseob hung up the phone I saw he had watery eyes. I went and gave him a hug.

"Yebo don't cry. Bora is going to be fine." He looked up at me with a confused face.

 "Kiki did you just call me yebo?"

"Yeah we are married. What you don't like it?"

 "Yeah I really like it! I was just a bit surprised. I was kinda going to ask you when you will you start calling me yebo." He said the last part so quiet but I still heard it. I gave him a peck on his soft lips.

"Your so cute that I want to eat you."

"I am not cute! I am manly."

"Sure says the pregnant man."

"Since I am pregnant that makes me stronger than you!" He stuck out his tongue out at me and ran away from me! "Come back here!"

"Come and catch me! Wait Kiki the babies just kicked!"

"Really!"

"Come here!" I placed my hand on Seobie's stomach and I felt it! My babies just kicked! "Minyoung, Hyunki is appa you’re awake this early in the morning?" I felt it again!

 "Kiki feel the other side of my stomach!" I put my other hand on the other side. I felt kicking on that side too!

"They love their appa a lot they keep kicking."

"I love you so much my little angels."

“What no love for the umma."

"I love you too." I kissed his soft lips. They were so sweet. Our kiss was soft, sweet and full of love. Our sweet kiss us interrupted my phone. It was my brother Minho.

"Kikwang I'm outside"

"I'll be right out. Let's go yebo our ride is here." Since I don't want to take the bus I called my brother to give us a ride. Also Amber's school is near ours he can take us!

"Oppa!!" Amber came running out the car and came me a Yoseob a big hug.

"I missed you guys so much. How have you guys been."

"We have been fine and you?"

"Great!"

"Hey Amber tell Kikwang you have a girlfriend!"

"Yah! Shut up Minho!"

"Amber you have a girlfriend!?" My baby sister had a girlfriend!

"Yeah....her name is Sulli. She is really nice you'll like her."

"Come on guys! Let's go we are late!" I heard Minho call out to us.

"We're coming we coming!" I said. Amber sat in the front and me and Seob sat in the back. "How is Bora?"

"She is doing fine. She sounded good when she called this morning." For the rest of the ride Amber and Yoseob were talking about the babies. Soon Amber was dropped off and about 5 minutes later we were dropped off.

"Call me when school is over so I can take you guys to the hospital."

"Ok. Thanks hyung"

****** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ****** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ****** ****** ****** *****

Sorry for the short and Late update! Since I start school this week I might update tomorrow or Wednesday. I hope you all liked this horribly written chapter. Also yay on the 1000 views! Thank you all my readers for liking my story! Thank you to my subscribers you inspire me to keep writing!! Comment and subscribe!