Chapter 33

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY EVERYONE FOR THIS UWANTED HAUTIS!!!! IT'S BEEN OVER 2 MONTHS SINCE I HAVE UPDATED. Since i am getting ready for my graduation they are killing us with graduation requirments, then i have to sign up for community college and blah blah blah.  But anyway I was going to update about a month ago but right when I was about upload it  disappeared!! It took me 3 weeks and it was like 3 to 4000 words! So I had rewrite it TT so when I had some free time i would write little bits. As you guys will notice its actually formatted! aff has a formatting thing for mobile now! I'm happy now my readers no longer will it be hard for you to read! The only bad thing was that once I finished I could copy and paste so I had to write it out and type it again.... sigh but it was worth it just for you guys!

 Since it has been a while since the last update here is a small recap. 

In the last chapter it started with Kikwang having some time with the babies and he remembers his mother and explains how she died. She passed away in a fire trying to save Minho. The chapter explained that baby Minyoung was named after Kikwang's mother. They then went to Kikwang's mother's grave. Everyone went and they all talked to Kikwang's mother and Kikwang introduced his new family to her. It ended with KIkwang saying Happy Birthday to his mother and in this chapter its finally the family date!!

And. I want to thank

overload12397,Rawrily_rubiez, and Alexwhite mara89 KyungLees     for subscribing! Even though the first three subbed like a 2 months ago. 

By the way the main photo is what the twins are wearing

And have you guys seen the new poster! Credits go to mrskailu at Other Way Graphic Shop!!! 

~°~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~ ~°~°~°~°~°~ ~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

 *** YOSEOB'S P.O.V**** 

We all gave one last good bye to my mother-in-law. On our way out of the cemetery Amber was still crying. My father in law and Minho tried to console her but it just made her cry even more. "Kiki go give your sister a hug she really need it." Kiki nodded his head and gave the baby carrier to my umma. "Amber its alright, I know how much you miss her. We all do." Kiki said as he gave her a big hug. I got closer and Gabe her a hug to make her feel better.

"Everything is going to be ok Amber. Go home get some rest, take a nice nap. Once you wake up freshen up call Sulli go hang out go have a good tine to take your mind off of things. At least for a little while."  "Thanks Seobie oppa. I will.".   "Good. Now don't cry anymore.". I gave Amber one last hug and sent her off.

~*~

We all started leaving and Kiki was putting the twins into the car. "Here are the keys Kwangie.".   "Thanks nuna.".   "Woah, woah, woah, Wait a second there is now way I am going into a car that Kiki is driving. You are not driving!".  "Then who is going to drive Seobie? You don't know how to drive yet." My umma said.  "But why can't you drive?".   "Well....."  I turned around to a sound of a car horn. It was Jinwoon's car. I think. "That's why. Well, enjoy your family date guys, have fun! I see you guys later tonight." I just see my umma run to the car and wave to us.  "Don't worry I'll protect her! Have fun on your family date!" Jinwoon said well shouted. I just stand there and see the car drive off.  I.  Am.  Going.  To.  Die.  Unbelievable.

"See yebo nuna trusts me. There is nothing bad of me driving."  I tire ed to him with a are-you-kidding-me face. "Kiki your going to get us killed!!"  "Trust me yebo I won't. And I think you are forgetting something." "Oh really and what is that.". "Yebo your really don't have a choice. Either I drive or I drive."  "Ughhhh! Fine then!" "Awww my Seobie is so cute when he is mad."

I slapped his hands away since he started to pinch my cheeks. I get in the back seat with the twins and triple check to make sure that they are securely secured  if that makes sense. Once I finished my check the twins were laughing. "What are my cute, adorable babies laughing at." "They might be laughing at you since you are being to over protective. Isn't that right Hyunnie, Minnie." "Yah!" "I'm just joking yebo. We will never laugh at umma unless it is absolutely necessary." "Kiki!!" "Alright, alright I'll stop." 


We finally start driving and the twins had fallen asleep again. I look out the window and I notice we were on our way home. "Kiki are we going home?" "No we are going somewhere special." "Where is it?" "You don't remember? Well you will find out when we get there." "Aww Kiki tell me! I wanna know." I tried to put my best puppy dog eyes. "Yebo. Your puppy eyes won't work this time." "And why is that!" I might be a mother but I am still young and can still do an aegyo that can make anyone drop to their knees! "I can't see you. I can only see the road. Sorry yebo but I win this time. Just try to think about. But if you can't figure it out then you will see what I am talking about when we get there."

I kept thinking. A special place.... We drove for about 10 more minutes and I looked where we parked and we were by our park. The park that started everything. This park hold our best memories to one of our sad memories. It hold our secrets. Its our special place. 
I kept thinking about our memories that I didn't even realize that Kiki took the out the twins and he opened the door for me. "Yebo come on. Let's show the twins our special spot. Well I should say family spot." Kiki said as he extended his had for me. I took it and holding hands we went. We looked for a bench. We found one across the playground near the lake. Plus it was under a big tree so the sun wouldn't hurt the twins.

"Kiki they look so adorable together." "Yes they do." Kiki said as he took Hyunnie out of their carrier and I did the same with Minnie. "My babies this is going to be the place where you will both play. Me and mommy, this is a special place to us. This place is where I confessed to mommy. This is the place where daddy found out about you both. Daddy is going to be honest. Daddy was scared of having babies. I didn't know what to do so I did a  horrible thing and me and mommy separated. But after long time thinking and a few yells from auntie Amber Uncle Doojoon and Uncle Minho I got mommy back by my side. This is the place where daddy made mommy his, where daddy made mommy sad, and where daddy made mommy truly his again. 
Yebo remember when you told me that in a year we will come here with our babies. Its finally happening. Soon one day our babied are going to play here with us. Maybe when they are older they will play here with a little brother or sister."

"Kiki! Its too early to talk about having more kids. The twins were just born." I am a bit surprised but so happy that one day my Kiki wants to expand our family. I put my head on his shoulder. "I would love to have more kids one day. I can imagine it now. Minnie and Hyunnie  playing with a little sibling. But I wonder what are they going to call each other." "What do you mean?" "Well Minnie is older and I wonder if Hyunnie is going to call her nuna. I can imagine it Minnie bugging Hyunnie making him call her nuna. While Hyunnie just ignores her. I feel like Minnie is going to run around the house yelling at her brother to call her nuna."

I started laugh and Kiki too. I can see my children just running around. "Well they can talk it out when the time comes. I just hope they don't kill each other over it. Maybe by that time they have either a new sibling or new playmates." "Ah! Kiki you just reminded me! Seungie called me and said since Junnie is going to be working most of the day and maybe even nights he asked me to stay with him when he is lonely throughout his pregnancy. It's tough being lonely plus all the hormones it makes it even worse so I want to accompany him when Junnie isnt around." 
"Sure yebo that would be to do that for Seungie. Oh and I have great news! Remember when Jun got the job at cube. Well he asked me if I wanted a job there since they are looking for a dance instructor. I did a over the phone interview and they were glad to take me in. They said once I get my diploma I can start working. I will start off teaching the trainees and as an assistant to the big choreographers who make up the dance routines for idol groups. They will also pay for college so I can really make dance routines for idols. So I am glad that you will be with Seungie since I won't be able to spend as much time with you." 
I was happy for my Kiki so being careful of my baby I hug my husband. I am a little sad that once he gets his diploma he will start working and won't be home as much but dance has been his dream and will always be. It didn't matter to him he became a professional dancer or teacher as long as he was able to dance. Since I met him and during our relationship he was the president of the dance club, he had a small part time job working as an assistant dance instructor at a dance studio. Kiki told me that when he was little he would dance all around the house with his mother. When Kiki was a bit older his mom put him in dance classes and things just took there course. He loved dance and when my mother in law passed away dance was the only thing that took his mind of things. 
"Kiki I'm so proud of you! But when do you start college. So I know how much time I can be with you." I said the last part quiet enough so I hope Kiki didn't hear me.
"Awww yebo its ok I'll always make time for my family. Since it is late to attend and I didn't want to start during the second semester so I will start next spring. So don't worry about it for now. Now that I am going to get a job we can let nuna rest and give her a vacation that she really deserves. She can take a long break from work and travel if she wants or just stay home if she wants." "That sounds like a great idea Kiki."

We just sat there for a few minutes letting the time pass. Watching the ducks swim. Minnie started crying so I fed her trying not mess up her dress. Which reminded me! Kiki told me to dress the twins nicely today I wonder why. "Yebo what do you think about getting a family portrait? Growing up every year we all went to take a family photo. My dad told me that it started when Minho was born and every summer the took a new portrait and then Doojoon was born and they still did it. Then I was born and then Amber. We took our last portrait a week before my mother passed away. When my mother and Minho were out me, Doojoon, Amber and my dad set it up as a surprise. Once she passed we took it down since it was hard to see it. Its the last picture we have of her. So I thought that one day when I have my own family I can going to do the same. So I set up a date where we used to take our family portraits." 
"Awww." I hugged my husband tight. I wanted to cry. We both went through so much and now there is nothing to separate us. "How about we go now its almost time for our shoot." I nodded. We put the twins back into their carrier and we left our park holding hands. 
~*~
While driving to the studio Hyunnie started crying. I checked the time he hasn't eaten all day. Minnie fast asleep. I grab the twins bag and make his bottle. For dinner I should feed both my babies. When I was at the doctors and I asked him about feeding he said that it is better to give them formula since male milk isn't as nutritious as female milk but he also said that since they are newborns they want to feel their mother close to them. I only did it once. It was a day after they were born. It was..... I cant explain it. It was like we were connected in a way. I don't know, I just felt all nice and warm on the inside. I had butterflies in my tummy but at the same time I was so happy. So this is what mothers fell. 
"Yebo what are you thinking about you are really quite." "Oh its nothing. Just thinking about parent hood. Its nice to be a mommy."  I look back at my twins. I hope you both grow up and love each other never to let anything or anyone stand in your way. I hope that you too will be together through everything, be the brother and sister that will have fun, comfort each other when either is injured, experience the sibling love I wasn't able too, the love of a having a mother something that daddy didn't have. As I look at my babies they were holding hands. "Kiki where is the camera!" "It's in the bag why?" "Hyunnie and Minnie are holding hands!" I get the bad and desperately try to find that camera!
"Did you find it?" I look at the bottom and there it was! I took it out quickly and take the picture. They looked so cute!!! They had their eyes closed but with their tiny little hands they held each others hands. It has to be the most cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. 
~*~
I don't even know how long we drove! It felt like forever! "Kiki are we there yet." "We are about 10 minutes away." Oh thank goodness! I couldn't stand bring in the car any longer. What felt like forever we started to drive into a parking lot. "We are here!" Oh thank goodness!  We park and go into the small building. When we go in we see a old lady at the front desk.
"Oh hey, are you Lee Kikwang?" "You remember me ajumma?" "Oh course I do! I remember you brothers and sister and if course your parents. Out of all the families that have come here I remember your family the most." "Thank you for remembering. Is Mr. Gong going to do our photo shoot?" "Actually Mr. Gong retired a year and half ago. He handed his business to his children." 
"I didn't know that Mr. Gong had kids." "Your father mustn't have told you. He had 3 kids. All three of them inherited the studio but one his eldest daughter wanted to pursue something else but she comes help once in a while. But looks like you started a family of your own. You'll find them ready if you go down this hallway the 3rd door to your left."  
"Oh yes and thank you. I got married last December and my babies weren't born to long ago. This is my wife Yoseob who gave birth to my beautiful baby boy Hyunki and baby girl Minyoung." 
"Oh congratulations! Your must be happy I know male pregnancy is common but have twins and both of different gender is rare! Congratulations!" 
"Thank you ajumma. Well be going now. See you soon." The old lady nodded we went on our way.

When we got to the room it was pretty big. Everything was set up. I saw a cloud backdrop it looked so pretty!

hen someone came out of a room I guess since it was at the back of the room. 
"Hi! My name is Chansik, but please call me Gongchan. I'm so lucky to have a family like yours. To be honest I haven't done any family shoots. Most are for dances, weddings things like that." 
"Nice to meet you too Gongchan-ssi my name is Kikwang and my wife Yoseob and my two babies." 
"Aww they look so adorable! Now let's start our shoot! Now please you two sit on the stools." We did as we were told and sat.
"Ok can you both carry your babies. The daddy hold your daughter and mommy your son." Lucky they were both awake so there wouldn't be much crying. I hope.
"That looks great! Now ready 1,2,3! *click* ah looks great. Let's take another one. Mommy Yoseob lay your head on your husband's shoulder." I did as I was told. 
"Great! Looks perfect! Ready 1,2,3 *click* You guys should have been models your both photogenic! Now time to switch babies so mommy has son and daddy has daughter." I carefully gave Minnie to Kiki an he did the same with Minnie.
"Ok now ready 1,2,3 *click* Great!"
I then notice Hyunnie was smelly. I check his diaper and it was full. "Ummm excuse me do you have a bathroom around. I need to change my son's diaper." 
"Oh yeah sure hold on. Ailee come out here for a sec please!" I see a really pretty girl with light red hair she looked so pretty. "Sis can you show him out bathroom so he doesn't have to walk all the way out there." "Oh yeah sure. Its in the room I just came out of all the way down there is a bathroom." "Oh thank you! Kiki give me the twins bag please." Kiki gave me the bag and I went to go change my baby.

Once I got back Kiki was talking to our photographer Gongchan and his sister Ailee I think here name was.
"Ah yebo your back." I go sit next to him. "I was talking to Gongchan turns out he is only a few year older than us. He is 23. We have quite a lot of things in common." 
"Besides the dancing I'm not the best dancer in the world." 
"Well yeah turns out Ailee is his oldest sister. But Ailee nuna, the lady at the front desk said you weren't around much."
"Well, yeah I came to help out a bit. I come to help when I have free time."
"My sister never has anytime. She is always training."  I wanted to join in so might as well ask a question.
"Your training? What is it."  "She is training to be an idol."
"Channie! Let me answer I have a mouth too! Well yeah I am a trainee and I am about to debut soon as a solo artist. Since our youngest sister is sick and I have a week off before I go back into training I wanted to come help out my brother." 
"Ailee is much more faster then Jieun our youngest sister. She sometimes slacks off when it comes to developing photos. Or editing them." 
"If she found out you were using here real name she will kill you."
"Why?" I asked. "Well she doesn't like her real name and when she was little she got called IU and I guess is stuck and now we all call her IU." That name sounded so familiar! Ahhh I remember! IU was my tutor when I was younger she was 2 years older than me. 
"I remember her! She was my tutor when I was in elementary school. I don't know if she talked about me." 
"Your name is Yoseob right?" I nodded yes. "Oh yeah! She talked about you sometimes. I remember her saying she wanted to be your friends but since she was never allowed where your class was she couldn't really do much." Ailee said.
We talked for a bit more and then Gongchan hyung (We got close really fast. Which is nice.) Remembered about the pictures.
"Oh sis get the big crib from the prob room. I want to use it." I then saw Ailee nuna leave. "Ok while my sister gets back Yoseob sit on the chair and carry both babies. While Kikwang stand behind Yoseob put tour arms around him or hug him whatever you feel like doing." Kiki game me Minnie and I felt him hug me from behind.
"That looks perfect! Kikwang raise your chin a bit. Great now ready 1,2,3 *click* looks great! Now let's wait for the crib and we can continue. Sis hurry up!"
"I'm coming! Hold your horses!" Just then Ailee nuna came with a beautiful white crib.

Omo Ailee nuna this looks so beautiful!" I couldn't take my eyes off of it! I looked perfect. "I'm glad you like it. Channie help me get it in place."
"Now that the crib is in place. Lay the babies in. Then Kikwang stand on one side and Yoseob you stand on the other."  Since I was still carrying both babies my Kiki can and took Hyunnie and laid him the right side and I did the se with Minnie. 
"Sis put the stools on each side." I help Ailee with my stool and Kiki got his.
"Ok now we are going to do a few different poses. First look at your babies like if they were the only things on the world right now." I was a bit confused but I did was he said. "That looks great! Ready 1,2,3 *click* Now caress the babies face. Ready 1,2,3 *click* Amazing! Now last hold your babies hand and- ah! The babies are already holding hands!" I look over and my babies are holding hands again. They do need each other. "Ok with a nice smile but don't look at the camera. Ready 1,2,3 *click* This is a beautiful picture! We are finished!" 


~*~


After we finished the shoot we sat down and talked a little bit with Ailee and Gongchan hyung. 
"Ah! Before I forget we said we will make a copy of each photo we took which one do want to be the big portrait." 
We look at all the photos we took and I really liked the one with me holding both babies and the one when we are hold each baby and I had my head resting on Kiki's shoulder. 
"Which one do you like yebo." "I can't choose between the one when I had my head on your shoulder and the one that you back hugged me." 
"How bout the one where I back hugged you that one is my favorite." 
"It is a good one. Ok that one." We told Gongchan hyung but he recommended we have the one we hold hands but I would rather have it framed by my bed side. We said goodbye to Ailee and Gongchan. We agreed to meet again before Ailee went back to training and they said the would bring my former tutor with them. We exchanged numbers and we left home. 


~*~

 
On our way home I didn't even realize I fell asleep. I woke up when someone was lightly shaking me. "Yebo, wake up we are home." I opened my eyes and a pair of brown eyes were looking into mine. Even though we are already married my heart always starts racing when I stare into Kiki's eyes. "Yebo let's go inside and change the twins and give you some rest." I didn't even realize I was still in the car. I get out the car and Kiki takes the twins. We go inside home sweet home! We both go upstairs and we change Minnie and Hyunnie into their baby pajamas. Luckily they didn't dirty their clothes. Me and Kiki walk back downstairs. I check the time its almost 7 I should start making dinner. "Kiki I am going to start dinner." "Let's relax a little bit. You look tired." "But I'm hungry, and I want dinner to be ready once umma comes home. Plus once the twins wake up they are going to be hungry. Then I have to give bath them and they will probably we up for a while I need the energy." "Nuna just send me a test message saying she will have dinner with Jinwoon she will be back a little late. Let's watch TV. It would be a nice way to end out little family outing."
"But Kiki-" "No buts. Plus its Saturday and your favorite show is on. When was the last time you sat and watched TV." "Fine. Just because my show is on." We went to the living room and the TV. I snuggled into Kiki. My show  that I love is Gag Concert! I love it! It so funny and my favorite segment is Three Friends. I love it! I was still surprised that it still on. The last time I watched it was when Bora and Kiki were able to come home. This week actor Joo Won is a special guest! He and Yoon Shi Yoon are amazing actors! I remember once Kiki got so jealous! It was after out 1st anniversary Joo Won and Yoon Shi Yoon were in a drama and I was "fangirling" is what Kiki said. What I can't help it the are both adorable! "Kiki remember when you forbid me to see any show that Joo Won or Yoon Shi Yoon were in." "I never said that." "Yes you did and look who is on Gag concert. Its Joo Won! I never got to see his recent drama Good Doctor." I just look at Kiki shaking his head. I love to . Hehehe.

For about the next hour we were laughing so hard. The show ended with my favorite comedian of Gag Concert. Kim Junho! I think he is the funniest man. "Now let's go cook dinner I am starving." I said trying to pull of the couch. "Just a little more relaxing time." 
"No the twins are bound to wake up soon." I pulled as hard as I could to get Kiki off the couch. 
But failed and he pulled me and I need up being on top of him. 
I ended up starting at his pink plumb lips. I slowly made my way closer to them. We ended meeting up halfway. I felt a shock wave go through my body. Kiki's kisses always had this effect one me. I felt him nibble on my bottom lip looking for entrance. And I gladly gave it to him. We battled for dominance but I was no match for him and let him every corner of my mouth. 
I don't even know how long we were like this all I knew was that my lungs were screaming for air and I didn't care. I just wanted the feel of Kiki's warm lips, his tongue discovering every inch of my mouth.  
Eventually we needed air before we died. I looked straight into his eyes and gave him a smile.
"Now lets make dinner before anything else happens." I said as I pulled my lazy husband of the couch.

"What are we going to cook?" Kiki said and sat his lazy on the kitchen table. "We are going to make tteokbokki. Now help me prepare it. I think we need to by more chili paste so can you buy some doen the street. Oh! And we might not have enough rice cakes. Go get them for me will you." I was taking out some ingredients from the cabinet and I feel two arms go around my waist. "Kiki I need to cook. You are being very needy today." "I can't help it. I just want to be as close to you as much as I possibly can." "Aigoo Kiki we can snuggle all you want after we finish dinner." "Really!?" I nodded my head yes. "Ok! I'll go get the ingredients! Chili Paste and Rice cakes right?" I again nodded my head. "Ok! I'll be right back!" I never knew he was so fast. He was there and like magic he was off gone. He really must want to snuggle. 

 

I started washing the rice when I heard the front door open. I thought it was umma since Kiki only left like 3 minutes ago.  "I'm back!" I turned around to see Kiki with a shopping bag. "Wha- how what! How did you go to the store and back under 5 minutes!" "Its called the power of love. Love makes people do things they can't even believe." "Ayyyy your so cheesy." "Only for you though." Like I said even though we are married I still blush.  "Ok now let's finally start cooking." He said as I tired to hide my tomato looking face.

 

With the help from Kiki I was able to finish dinner. But because of Kiki he said we should have dinner in the living room. But I made him carry and set everything. 

We ended up watching a drama. It looked interesting. Kiki put me on his lap how i dont remember. Once i finishied my dinner i heard a small cry coming from upstairs. "My babies!" I get up and put my bowl on the coffee table and pulled Kiki up with me. "Looks like our cuddling is going to wait." I said and gave him a peck as some of a sorry and headed up to care for our twins its going to be a long night.

 

***NO ONES P.O.V.***

 

"Unnie! We can finally start with our plan." "Are you sure you are up to this. You know once we start we can't stop. You won't develop feeling for her will you." "Never unnie! 

 She is just a tool to help us get where we want to go. Once someone messes with you or hurts my big sister I will do what it takes to get them back." She was glad to hear that. She looked out the window up to the full moon. "There is no way to hide now. I am going to get what I want and finally get rid of that piece of trash." She looked at her younger sister. "This is going to be too easy."  "Yes unnie with me you will have what you have been dreaming of." The older sister looked back out the window with a wicked smirk on her face. Look out because her I come............