Chapter 17

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

*** YOSEOB'S P.O.V. ***

"Who's hungry!" Soyu came in with food. Looks good too. "Come on Seobie let's eat." We started eating and were talking about my doctors appointment when the door opened. Luna came.

"Luna!!" I haven't seen Luna for a while! "Seobie!! I missed you!!" "I missed you too!" She tried to hug me but failing due to my moon sized tummy.

"Seob look at you! You look adorable with your belly!" "Aww thank you! Come eat with us we are having lunch!" "Sure!"

We sat down and I gave her a pair of chopsticks. "Hey Luna shouldn't you be at school?" "Seob its Saturday." "Really?! Wow. Wait what's the date." "June 3rd and I wanted to ask you when are you having a baby shower?" Luna said as she grabbed a rice ball. "Wait Seobie you are giving birth in one month! And you haven't even gone baby shopping!" Soyu said.

Its true. I haven't even bought clothes for the twins. I have been so busy that I basically neglected my babies and they haven't even been born! It hit me. I am going to be a parent. I am going to parent! I am going to be a mommy! I felt this excitement building inside me.

"Why don't we call your parents-in-law. Wait isn't Minho and Amber coming to visit? We should ask them!" Hyorin said.

"I don't know if Minho is coming but I know Amber and Doojoon is going to come. I don't know its too much to take in." I looked up and the door opened and I swear I saw a million people enter! I saw Amber and a girl come in. I then saw Minho with Mr. Tae and Doojoon with foreign looking man come in.

"Hey Yoseob." Minho said "hi hyungs. Hi amber.. and hi Mr.Tae." "No need to be formal Yoseob you already graduated. Call me Taemin."

"Oppa this is my girlfriend Sulli." "I finally get to meet her!" "Seob this is my boyfriend Dongwoon" "Nice to meet you too Dongwoon. You look familiar." "I guess you don't remember me. It me Dongwoon your neighbor from when we were kids." "Your Song Dongwoon!" "Yeah remember we used to go to the park with your older sister. Until...well it great I got to see you! And congratulations on your baby!" I couldn't believe that I get to meet my old childhood friend."

"Minho, Doojoon, Amber we are having an emergency. Seob is only one month away from giving birth and he hasn't bought a thing for the twins. What are we going to do!" Hyorin said.

"What you haven't bought anything!" Amber said. "Seob you aren't serious right." I didn't know what to say. "Well I have been busy and....I was suppose to go baby shopping with Kiki and Umma before..."

"Seob dont worry we can figure it out!" Luna said. I couldn't help and have tears in my eyes. I was imagining me Kiki and Umma going to a baby store together and getting their clothes, cribs, bottles, and toys. "Seob don't cry. Let's figure this out. We can go with you. You don't have to go alone." Soyu said as she gave me a small hug. "Yeah and give you best baby shower in the world!" Amber said. I looked around. A room full if people that love me. I know I don't have to be alone. "You guys are planning without asking the father what he thinks....."

that voice. We all turned around. "Kikwang!!!!!!!!!!" He, He, MY HUSBAND IS AWAKE!!! I run to his side. I started to cry. "Yebo don't cry I'm fine." "Kiki I missed you so much. You don't know how happy I am that you are finally awake." He kissed my forehead. The lips I missed so much. He pulled me into a hug. "I know yebo. I love you so much. I am here now. So no more tears." How I missed these arms, this warmth, those words, his voice . "I love you too Kiki." "Now tell me what did I miss?"

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *throws a canffidi* (that cutt up paper that is thrown. I forgot how to spell that word XD) KIKWANG IS FINALLY AWAKE!!!! Yay!!!! I have to be honest I was so happy and excited while writing this chapter! So I hoped you all liked it! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! I love you all sooooooooo much!!