Chapter 20

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

*** BORA'S P.O.V. ***

I tried to stand up but my doctor laid me back down. "Where is Yoseob. I need to see him."

"He is on his way here. He went shopping for baby clothes with Kikwang, Hyorin and Luna."

"Baby clothes? Soyu please don't tell me that the twins were born!" I again tried to get up but felt a pain in my lower stomach. I felt like throwing up. I saw a garbage can by my bed, I guess you know what happens next. I wiped my mouth off and touch my head. I was wearing a hat.

"What happened to me." The doctor explained everything to me. I can believe I was in a coma for almost 2 months. I am glad that Seobie gave permission to treat me.

"We need to see how your liver is and if we need to change your treatment. Your reaction to this one must be a little too tough for you since its only been moments since woke up already throwing up. Maybe you already can tell that you have lost a lot of your hair."

"Can we wait until I see Yoseob. It won't take long since I already know he is on his way."

"I understand. We will to examination in an hour." I was glad that my doctor understood. I see Soyu running to me and hugged me so I couldn't breath.

"Soyu I-I-I- can't bre-ath" she let me go and she was crying.

"I'm sorry its just I can't believe that you back to us. I feel like this is a dream. I am so happy."

"It feels good to come back." I asked Soyu what had happened will I was asleep. I couldn't believe how much pain my boys have been through. Kikwang was unconscious for weeks, Seobie was alone most of the time. I am a bad mother. I wanted to cry but I heard the door open. I look up.

"Umma!!!!!" I see a boy with half blond and half black hair. My Seobie. "My baby!!" Yoseob came running "umma umma what took you so long to comeback to me." I hugged him as tight as I could could.

"I am so sorry Seobie for leaving you for such a long time. I promised you that I was never going to leave you right."

*** YOSEOB'S P.O.V. ***

I was in my moms arms once again. This is the happiest moment of my life. Kiki and my mom are back with me. I looked up at her she might look really thin but she still had to beautiful smile that always gives me strength. I didn't want to let go of her.

"Nuna I am glad that your awake again. I am sorry that I couldn't keep my promise that I would protect Yoseob. I am so sorry." Kiki said as he got closer to us. He looked like he was about to cry.

"Kiki" I get him and bring him close to us. "Kikwang no need to be sorry. I didn't keep my promise either." My mommy said. I held both of their hands.

"It ok. Right now what is important is that you both are back with me. And that when my babies are born my family is going to be there to see them come into the world." I wanted them to feel happy not guilty.

"We can be a family again. So don't feel guilty anymore. Now we need to happy. My babies will be born in only a few weeks. Arasso! No more guilt now happiness." I hugged my mom and husband. I wiped away their tears.

"I feel a little left out. No love fore the auntie." I heard Soyu say.

"What about us! We are happy that a Bora is awake again!" I heard Luna say. I forgot they were here. Ops ^^"

"I am sorry. How about a group hug!!!" I said. We all hugged each other! We all laughed. I haven't laughed this much in a long time. It felt good. After we all calmed down and saw the doctor come in.

"Seobie I'll be right back I am just going to get some test done. Ok don't worry. I'll be right back." I couldn't help feel a little worried what it she goes back into a coma...

"Seob this time I will keep my promise. So don't worry I will be back. When I get back we have a lot to talk about ok." I have her one last hug and they took her away.

"Seob we have to stay positive. Nothing is going to happen to her." Hyorin nuna said. She is right she will be back. I just have to stay positive.

-An hour later-

I was on the couch. I was exhausted. Then I hear the door opening. My sister came back. But she had her eyes closed!

"Don't worry she is just sleeping. We have good news! From the treatment that we have been giving her most of the cancer in her liver is now gone! She will only need about a few weeks on treatment and the cancer will be all gone. Other good news is that she can go home in a week but she will have to take medication. Which also means she no longer had to get radiation done. She will be prescribed pills to kill of the rest of the cancer cells. She must also be on a healthy diet, plenty of exercise, she also much get enough vitamin to increase her immune system. If you all help her do all this she is going to be cancer survivor. You can all get her ready to take her home this weekend."

"Thank you so much doctor!!" We all thanked the doctor. I can finally take my mom home! We can all go home! Most of the time I have been in the hospital sometimes I would go to Soyu nuna's house but only a few times. When Kiki woke up a few days ago we stayed here in the hospital. But know we can go home!

"Its late we should go. Bora is resting you both should to." Soyu said. We said goodbye and me and Kiki got ready for bed. "Yebo we can finally go home. When we all go home we should finish shopping for the twins. But this time it will be all of us." Kiki said as he hugged me from behind.

"I can't wait! We are back together as a family." I pressed my lips on Kiki's. He kissed me back. Our kiss was nice and sweet. This moment felt like these past months were just a bad dream. We broke our kiss.

"I hope this isn't a dream." "No yebo this isn't a dream. We are truly together again. And we will always stay together."

-Next Morning-

I woke up to someone petting my head. I opened my eyes and and saw my mom sitting next us petting our heads.

"Umma."

"I'm sorry Seobie did I wake you."

"Its ok. This is one of the best ways to wake up." She smiled.

"I heard from my doctor that I can go home this weekend. Or maybe a few days earlier. How about when I get released we finish shopping for the babies. How does that sound."

"Me and Kiki talked about it last night. And yes! Right when we leave!"

-A Few Days Later-

My mom was changing into her clothes why because......WE ARE GOING HOME!! The doctor said she didn't have to stay until the weekend we could go a home earlier! Kiki was filling out some paper work. My sister came out. She looked amazing! I picked out some clothes for her the day before.

Got her a pair of purple skinnys a white button up shirt with a purple scarf. Since her hair was a bit longer know. It was up to her shoulder now I got her a small white flower to put in her hair. I also got her white converse. He looked like my mom that I know and love even though her hair was short.

"Umma you look beautiful!!"

"You did pick out the clothes. You have good taste just like me."

"Umma isn't that why you became a stylist."

"Of course you should become one too! You have good fashion sense. Just like your umma."

"I second that!" I turned and Kiki was walking in.

"We are ready to go! I got your medicine nuna. We can go now."

We thanked the nurses and doctors that took care of Kiki and umma and we left. We went outside and for the first time I realized I will not be coming back to be sad. I will comeback for something happy.

°~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~

I hoped you all liked this chapter! I want to thank everyone! This story reached 2000 views!!!! I want to thank all of my readers! My subscribers! I want to thank KiSeObB2STbias and yuki_chicken for always commenting! If it weren't for you 2 for always commenting I wouldn't have been able to continue writing this story. You guys inspire me to keep writing And my silent readers I love you too! I just wish you guys comment to tell me what you think of this story. :D as you all can tell I update on the weekends but this week is going to be different. This week is BEAST 4th anniversary!! To celebrate there birthday I will update on the 16th! And I will update the 19th because its a special day for me. It will be my first anniversary since becoming a B2uty!! I know I am weird XD. I love you all! And thank you again for reading this story! See you all on the 16th!! *gives everyone hugs*