Chapter 38

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

First I am so sorry that I haven't updated. And warning this I think is going to the most angsty chapter our of the whole story in my opinion so please don't hate me! And thank you to khayechan for subbing. Talking about subbies I lost a few :( I guess I offened some people T^T.

Now on with the story!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*** NO ONE’S P.O.V. ***

Far away from Seoul baby’s cry fills a house.

“Sue! Can you quiet those things! They are giving me a headache!”

“I am trying unnie! I am trying to give them milk but they don’t want it!”

“Pabo! They are infants they need to drink formula!”

“Well unnie if you haven’t noticed we don’t have any formula!”

“Then go out and but some. Here is the money. And buy diapers.”

”What about clothes.”

“Sure just simple things. And make it quick. And take JW with you just to make sure.” The girl nodded and headed out.

The babies on the bed started to cry again.

“Aish! Will you both shut up! I am trying to think! Those two better hurry up!” Alexa sat at the edge of the bed and just stared at the babies in front of her. She noticed necklaces on them. She took off the necklace off the boy.

“Hmm it’s a locket. How cute. Your parents got you something special.” She opened it and saw a picture of all four of them together. Anger started to build up in her.

That should have been me in that picture not Yoseob! I should be the one in this locket. With OUR babies not these filthy brats that Yoseob gave birth to! Ahhh!!! I swear, Yoseob you and this things will see your end really soon. You better enjoy the time you have left with Kikwang because once this I will be the one by his side once this is over.

A door then opened and a girl with a man entered ”Unnie we are back!” 

“Did you get everything?” Sue nodded.

“What do you have in your hand unnie?” the girl took the locket stared at for a while and threw it in the trash.

“Unnie this is just cheap trash. Where did you find it.”

“The brats. Looks like their parents gave it to them. Get the girls and throw that one away too.”

She took of the baby’s locket and right when she was about to throw it away Alexa stopped her.

“Sue wait! I have idea on what to do with them.”

“Ooo this might be good! Tell me!”

“We can use these to frightened little Yoseob.”

“How?”
“I have a plan. We are going to need Sulli again. I need an envelope too. “

“Ok unnie!” Sue left to get what she was told. When she came back Sue gave the envelope to Alexa.

“Here unnie.”

“Ok I need a pen and paper I am going to send a little note to the couple.” Alexa wrote the note put the lockets and the note in the envelope.

“JW this is your time. I need you to deliver this. Do anything in you have to do so you don’t look suspicious. Got it. And wipe any finger prints. They might use it to find any finger prints.” The guy nodded and left with the envelope.

“When JW gets back its Sulli’s time. Got it Sue.”

“Yes unnie what are we going to do in the meantime.”

 “I need to add more details to my plan. You in the other hand make sure those brats don’t annoy me.”

“Ne unnie.” Sue whined.

“Yah you are the only one with child care experience. Now do what you are told.” Sue just nodded her head.

~*~

When Yoseob got up he just cried for hours. Kikwang tried to comfort him but Yoseob would push him away. Even Bora wasn’t able to talk with Yoseob. He just kept repeating “I want my babies back. Give me back my babies. Where are my babies.” Yoseob would refuse to eat. He refused anything that was given to him. It broke Bora’s heart. She cried in her room for hours she didn’t leave her room until Hyorin talked to her saying that Yoseob need her the most. When Kikwang and Yoseob broke up that one time he didn’t cry this much. She had no idea how to deal with this situation she couldn’t tell him that everything is alright because it wasn’t she couldn’t tell him the babies were doing fine because for only God know they can be dead at this moment.

She asked Hyorin for advice on what she should do and Hyorin didn’t know either there was only one person in the world that might be able to help her. Someone she never knew she would talk to again.

 Their mother.

Even though she loves her brother like a son she doesn’t fully understand how it feels when you lose your child. Yes Bora was taken from her brother but this is nothing compared to what Yoseob is going through right now.

She talked to Hyorin on what she was thinking and Hyorin wasn’t able to accept the idea.

“Hyorin please this might be the only way on understanding how Yoseob feels. We need to help him. The way things are going now he can end up getting really sick and he needs to be strong right now.”

“Bora I don’t know.”

“Please.” After begging Hyorin for a good hour Hyorin finally accepted

“Fine I’ll help! But this better work or I am blaming you!”

“Sure I don’t care. Thank you Hyorin.” Bora hugged her. That is why Hyorin was Bora’s best friend.

“But where do we start. For all we know she can be dead.”

“I think I still have my father’s number.” Bora remembers the last time she saw her parents her father gave her his phone number. Bora never expected to use it. From what she remembers she left in a purse but she doesn’t remember which one it was so he goes to her room and looks in all of her purses and tries to find that number.

“Where is that number. Hyorin will you help me.” Hyorin nodded. “Look in the purses it’s a piece of blue paper.” After about 20 minutes of looking through purses they got nowhere.

“We looked in all of your purses it’s not in either of them.” Bora looked at all the purses on the ground and she felt like one was missing.  

“I am missing one purse.” She kept thinking which one it could have been.

“Bora could it have been the one I gave you for your birthday last year.”

“Maybe because I don’t see it here. I am going to ask Kikwang if he has seen it.” Bora finds Kikwang putting food on the table heavily sighing.

“Kikwang, what’s wrong. “

“I tried to give some food to Yoseob but he just yelled and pushed me out of the room and slammed the door and locked it. Doesn’t he understand that I am suffering too! Doesn’t he understand I want our babies back to.” Kikwang then broke down. Bora hugged him and she let him cry.

“Oh Kikwang. I don’t even know what to say. For the first time I don’t know how to comfort you. All I can do for you right now is hug you and let you cry.” She let Kikwang cry which felt like forever and Bora remembered what she wanted to ask Kikwang.

“And I want to ask you Kikwang. I know this might not be the right time to ask you but have you seen my white purse that Hyorin gave me for my birthday last year.”

“Umm, I think you left in the living room and when Yoseob was cleaning I think he put it in the baby’s room. You can you check. Why nuna?”

“I think there is an important in there and I need to find it. I’ll be right back ok.”

Hyorin and Bora went into the twin’s room. Bora then felt an emptiness that made her cry. Hyorin rubbed her back. They both started to look around Hyorin found it.

“Bora I found it!” it was on top of the twin’s dresser.

Bora emptied everything.

“I can’t find it!” Hyorin then started to look through the things to see if it was stuck in with anything.

“No its not in here.” Hyorin took the purse.

“You did check in the small pockets.” Hyorin then pulled out a little piece of blue paper.

“You found it!!” Bora hugged her friend and tool the paper. She opened and behold her father’s number.

“I’ll call.” Bora took out her phone and dialed her father’s number. She was nervous. It would the first time in her life she would willingly ask for her parent’s help.  After a few rings her nervousness grew and grew. She worried if he would pick up or not.

“Hello.” What felt like eternity for Bora her father picked up.

“Hello.”
“Who is this.”

“It’s Bora.”

“Bora is that really you?!”

“Yes its me.”

“How did you get my number?”

“Remember you have it to me he last time we saw each other.”

“Oh right I remember. I never knew you would call. I am so happy.”

“I wanted to ask you something.”

“Sure anything!”


“Is mother still alive?”


“More than alive. She is actually very healthy. After she saw both of you she fought for her health and a miracle happened and she became healthy. Why?”


“Is she around? I want to ask her something.”


“Yeah hold on. I’ll get her for you.”


“Yebo!! Someone special wants to talk to you! Who is it? Its Bora! Hand me the phone!”


“Hello mother.”


“Bora is it really you?”


“Yes. I want to ask you something.”


“Sure go ahead.”


“It has to do with Yoseob.”


“Is something wrong? Do you want to meet up and talk about it? Try to bring Yoseob with you.”


“I don’t think that can happen right now Yoseob doesn’t want to leave his room. How about just me. I’ll go see you. I’ll tell you the reason then.”


“Ok Bora. Hmm do you remember the coffee shop next to the hospital where I was in. let’s meet up there. Do you want me to bring your father too.”


“If he wants to come.”


“Ok I’ll see you soon.” Bora hung up and felt a sense of relief and yet a bit of anxiety of meeting her parents . I have to do this for Yoseob. I can do this. She looked at Hyorin.

“You can do it Bora.” They got ready to go.

They went to look for Kikwang and they found him sitting in front of their room with his head between his knees.

“Kikwang what are you doing here?” Bora tried to help get up but he refused.

“I am not leaving this spot until Yoseob opens the door and lets me in.”


“Kikwang this isn’t healthy for you. Get up. Bora I am going to stay with Kikwang and Yoseob.”


“Wait where are you going?”


“I have to see someone important that can help us with Yoseob.” Bora replied. “I guess you are going to stay with them Hyorin.”


“Yeah they can’t be alone right now. You go good luck.” Hyorin hugged her friend tight “I know you can do it. Nothing is impossible for you.” Bora nodded and headed out.


“Kikwang lets go to the living room you can’t stay here like this. You might get sick.” Kikwang kept shaking his head.


“Like I said before I am not moving until Yoseob opens the door for me. Did you hear me Yoseob I am not going to move until you open the door for me.”  All you can hear though the door were cries getting louder and louder.

“Boys I might not fully understand what you guys are going through but you guys are a married couple and what do married couples do when they are facing a difficult situation. They stay with each other and fight through it together. They comfort each other even when all hope is lost. Now Yoseob open this door  you know you need your husband right now.”


“It’s not going to work nuna. He is stubborn like a mule.”


“Yoseob open this door right now. You know more how I get when I am angry. Yoseob you know you need your husband. “ They waited for like 5 minutes. Hyorin then started to get frustrated.
“Kikwang follow me.”


“Nuna I told you I am not moving from this spot.”


“Fine I’ll be back in a few minutes.” Hyorin remembered bora had an extra set of keys that open every room in the house. She looked in Bora’s dresser and found what she had been looking for.


“Kikwang move I am going to open the door.” Kikwang gave her a confused look. “Don’t worry I am not going to bust down the door. I found something  in Bora’s room that can help us. So you too dint be stubborn and move.” Kikwang gave it some thought and in the end Hyorin used all her power to move him.

Hyorin started to look for the key that would open the door good thing that Bora labeled them. She finally found the couples room key.
 

Kikwang was the first to enter the room. Yoseob was in bed softly crying.


“Yoseob how could you do this to me! I know you are hurt, but have you ever thought about my feelings, you are not the only one that is suffering here. So am I! Every time I think about our babies I want to kill myself and you know why I don’t do it. Because I have you. You are the only thing that keeps me calm when I feel like I am going to explode! Do you know how mad I am! I want to kill the girl with my own hands! I want her die a slow and painful death! But when we got married we made a vow that no matter how hard life hits us, we are going to stay by each other’s side when things get tough. I want you to share your pain with me. And don’t you dare say that I don’t have any idea on how you feel because I know exactly how you feel. You feel like the world had turned upside down, like you see no way out. Like the Gods have tuned against you. Yoseob all I wanted was that we go through this together and find a way out like we have always done. I want to hug you,  kiss you and we will try to find a way out of this not only as Minyoung’s and Hyunki’s parents but as husband and wife. I feel betrayed Yoseob. You know when I use your full name you know I am being serious. When you slammed the door in my face do you have any idea on how I felt. I feel the little bit of my heart that I had left vanished, dissipated like smoke. So please say something to me. Anything. I feel like I am dying when I see you like this.” Yoseob got up from the bed and just stared at Kikwang. With no expression, only  tears falling from his eyes. His eyes were so swollen and red.

 
“Are you done Kikwang. If you are then leave.” Hyorin was shocked on what Yoseob just said.


“Yoseob! What is the matter with you??” Hyorin said as she got closer to Yoseob.


“You too. Leave. Both of you! I don’t want to see either of you! How can you possibly know how I feel! I have birth to them. Kikwang you didn’t have the connection I did with them! At first you wanted to give them up for adoption! Or you wanted me to get an abortion!”


“Yoseob what are you talking about! That  has nothing to with this! Yes ok I did say that when I first found out but I regretted it and I wanted to start a family with you. I was such shocked and scared. If I didn’t want to have a family with you then I would have returned to you and wouldn’t have begged for you to marry me!” Hyorin wanted to stop them but she didn’t know how. All she wanted was for Bora to get here as fast as possible.

 

“Then why did you marry me! My life could have been much better off without you! I wouldn’t have gotten pregnant! I would have been able to go to college and help out my sister! I wouldn’t have been kidnapped by a crazy ! I could be living a peaceful life if it wasn’t for you! KIKWANG THIS IS ALL YOUR FUALT! I HATE YOU!”
“Yoseob what is the matter with you! Ok fine blame everything on me! Like you always do!”

“Yes because everything is your fault everything!”

“I shouldn’t have even talked to you that day. You know what Yoseob I shouldn’t have even met you. Or none of this would have ever happened.”

“Boys please stop this isn’t going to help anyone.”

“Hyorin this has nothing to do with you!” Hyorin was had no idea how to react. Yoseob has never talked to her that way.

“Yoseob how dare you say that to someone that has known you since you were young.”
“Why do you care Kikwang you said it yourself you should have never even met you. You might have been better off with that crazy .”

“Who are you. You are not the person I loved and married. The person I would risk my life to in order for you to be safe. Yoseob have you forgotten everything that we went through!”


“Yeah all you ever did was cause my harm! I can’t be happy for long before something bad happens to me.”


“What do you want me to do Yoseob! I know I made you suffer.”


“Finally you say something right bravo! Everyone give him a round of applause!”

“So this is the real Yoseob. Huh what a shock.”

 


“You know what Kikwang, after I get my babies back, I don’t want to suffer anymore I am going to file for a divorce. ”