Chapter 27

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

*** NO ONE'S P.O.V. ***

It took a while for Bora and Yoseob calmed down. It was about 1 in the morning and Hyorin left since she had work in the morning.

Kikwang was sleeping with Yoseob in his hospital bed. Bora was the only one awake. No matter how much she tried she couldn't sleep. So she went out for a walk. She went to the garden and just looked up at the sky.

"Umma why are you here its late."

"I should be asking you that question. And why are you walking."

"I'm tired of being in bed. I slept too much and now I can't sleep. What are you thinking about."

"Mostly about our parents. Now that they know who we are they will do whatever they can to get closer to us."

"Like Hyorin nuna said we can contact the police and get a restraining order."

"I don't know, its too much, I don't want to court and get a lawyer. Its too much. Plus right now we have the twins to care for. We don't have the time."

"Then what we going to do."

"We'll do what we have been doing. That they don't exist, and live like we always done."

"But umma it sounds like we are running away. I don't want to run away anymore. Let's face them. Let's show them that we don't need them."

"Are you sure you want to meet them."

"Umma I am more than sure. If we do this I feel like no I know that you will feel better. And you will have a load has been taken off your shoulders." Said Yoseob as he hugged Bora.

"Arasso we will speak with them. Now let's go back before Kikwang wakes up or even worse the twins wake up Kikwang." The went back to room and in luckily the twins and Kikwang were still asleep. Yoseob knew that this day is going to be a long one.

~~~~~

The family woke up to Minyoung crying. Kikwang got up and checked what was Wong with her. He changed and fed his daughter. He sat in the rocking chair by the window and fed her as Bora and Yoseob began to wake up.

"Good morning nuna. Good morning yebo." Said Kikwang as he went and put his now sleeping daughter in the crib she and her brother shared and gave his wife a kiss on his forehead.

"I'll go wash up and buy us breakfast." Bora said. Kikwang went and sat beside his wife as Yoseob laid his head on his husbands shoulder.

"Kiki me and umma were talking last night. And we agreed that we should talk to our parents and settle this."

"Are you sure you can handle it. Can Bora nuna handle it."

"We both said its better to do this now then leave it for later. It might be hard but we have to do it. We need to close that chapter in our life and open a new one with the people that really care about us."

"You have grown strong Seobie. That's why I love you. You are always true to you." Kikwang said as he leaned forward and kissed his wife. It was a kiss full of love and sweetness. It was like time stopped for them and it was only the two of them. They were interrupted but a whine come from the crib next to them. They broke apart and saw Hyunki had woken up. Kikwang got up and went to get Hyunki.

"Hyunki why is it every time that appa tries to kiss umma you cry. Are you jealous appa will keep umma all to himself. Don't worry we will share umma."

"Let me feed him." Said Yoseob how now has his baby in has hands.

"Don't worry Hyunki umma loves you and appa very much." Said as he kissed Hyunki's little baby nose. After about 10 minutes Hyunki has fallen back to sleep and Bora came in with breakfast. Since Yoseob still couldn't eat solid foods Bora got him some chicken soup and breakfast burritos and some coffee for her and Kikwang. There breakfast was mostly silent. Bora was thinking how she was going to begin the talk.

"Nuna what are you thinking about."

"Oh its nothing."

"You sure we might be able to help out." Bora told Kikwang and they came up with a plan. Kikwang would go ask and find out the room where Bora's and Yoseob's parents were and from there they would settle everything.

Since Kikwang had to go to take his lessons later on Bora decided that once Kikwang came back he and Hyorin would stay with the twins. Bora called Hyorin and told her what she had planned but Hyorin didn't like the idea but she had to trust her best friend.

As Bora and Yoseob  waited for Kikwang and Hyorin Yoseob was feeding Hyunki and Bora was bathing Minyoung.

Turns out that Minyoung loves water. Just then Kikwang and Hyorin came. Bora called Kikwang to help her.

"Nuna get the camera Minyoung is smiling!" Minyoung was smiling for the first time. Yoseob came while holding Hyunki.

"Omo! My baby is smiling for the first time!" Bora and Hyorin were taking so many pictures.

"She has you smile Kikwang." Hyorin said.

"You think."

"Now that I think about it. She has your lips and nose too Kiki."

"But she has your eyes." Said Kikwang as they all looked at Minyoung. It was true her eyes were just like Seobie's.

They look at the boy in Yoseob's arms and he looks almost exactly like Yoseob.

"Look at Hyunki he looks like the exact clone of Yoseob when he was a newborn." Bora said.

"But he has Kikwang's eyes. He might have Kikwang's smile too." Kikwang then finished bathing Minyoung and clothed her and fed her. Before they knew it she was asleep.

"I tried so hard to put her into bed but she never could fall asleep. Looks like she can only sleep in her dads arms." Bora said.

"I think Minyoung is going to be a daddy's girl." Yoseob said.

"And Hyunki is going to be a mama's boy." Kikwang said back. They all laughed. Then the time Bora wished never came.

Hyorin gave Bora a hug if support and Kikwang also did the same for his wife.

"Everything will go fine. Say what need to be said and end everything. Just like you told me. Its time to close that chapter and begin a new one. I know you can do it." Kikwang assured his wife. He gave him a hug and a small peck on the lips.

Kikwang gave his sister-in-law a hug and Hyorin did the same for Seobie. The found out that their parents were in the cancer ward.

"Room 256 umma you ready." With a nod they knocked on the door and was opened by Haewu.

"Bora unni! Yoseob oppa! Oppa where is your belly! Did you have your babies?"

"Yes I did. May we come in." Yoseob said. Haewu grabbed Yoseob's and Bora's hand and let them in.

"Appa look! Bora unni and Yoseob can to visit!" As they walked in they saw a woman in the bed.

"Yoseob Bora."

"Can we talk." Bora said.

"Yes of course! Take a seat." They both sat.

"What do you want to talk about."

"We were thinking. We want to settle as this."Bora said.

"We want to end everything. Tell you everything and put an end to all this." Yoseob said.

"We want to take everything off our chest. We came to tell you everything we have suffered because of you." Yoseob continued.

"I am willing to listen to everything you have to say." Minjun said.

"For starters you abused me since as long as I remember. I have no memory of you or mother loving me. And it became worse when Yoseob was born. I always had bruises because you. I have a scar on my back that I got when you beat me with your belt. I always have to Wear a shirt to cover it. I have scars on my legs that I have to wear shorts that are up to my knee. I had to work all my life. When you abandoned us we slept on the streets for days and thanks to Yoseob's best friend we would have still been on the streets. Even though I lived with them I worked and paid them monthly rent but they would always reject it or secretly put it back in my room. But once I graduated we got out own place and I got a job as a stylist and we have been well off since then." Bora started crying and Yoseob began to talk

"I have been traumatized. For 8 years I would have nightmares where you can back and either separated me from my sister or- or you killed my sister in front of my eyes and laugh at me." Yoseob began crying too.

"I always had to see her suffer. She would barley sleep. She never had anyone so support her. She never had a shoulder to cry on. Even though I never saw her cry I know she was suffering. That why when I got pregnant I was worried she would be disappointed in me but now she was happy and did whatever she could so I was happy. But so many things happened that she shouldn't have happened to her. She was in a coma she had cancer but that didn't stop her." Yoseob started crying even harder.

"All we went through is something that a 16 year girl and 6 year old boy should go through." Bora said.

"Bora, Yoseob," The woman in the bed said. "I know what we did was wrong. I never knew why I did it. " the woman. Said. "Maybe that is why I am being punished this way. I know a mother shouldn't have done that. Since my mother raised me that way I thought it was right. I was 16 when I had you Bora. We were just teenagers. I know it sounds like an excuse but before I die I want to give my children love at least once in this low life of a woman's life. So Bora Yoseob will you let this poor excuse of a woman let you love you at least once."

~°~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~° °~°~°~°~°~°~° °~°~°~°~° °~°~°~°~°~° °~°~°~°~°~° °~°~°~°~°~~°~°~° °~°~°~°~°~°~°

So what do you guys think Bora and Yoseob should do? Should they forgive their parents? Also thank you everyone! This story has gotten 3000 views! Thank you my subbies (even though I lost a few) I never thought my story would get that many views. Thank you! I have been very emotional for the last week. With not being able to see Infinite and with school and my family logging into aff and seeing that I get a new comment sub or view makes me feel better. So once again THANK YOU!!! Also I want to ask you guys should Bora fall in love? And if yes with who? Comment is yesor no and if Bora and Yoseob should forgive their parents! I hope you like this really really long chapter see you guys soon!