Chapter 16

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

*** YOSEOB'S P.O.V ***

once we got back to the hospital Soyu helped me out. We were walking back in and I saw someone running to me. "Yoseob oppa!" It was Haewu.

"Oppa how are your babies! And how is Bora unni!"

"My babies are fine. Bora is still sleeping."

"Bora unni has been sleeping for a long a time! Its been weeks!"

"I know Haewu but she is really, really tired. She will wake up soon." How do you explain to a 6 year old what a coma is.

"Haewu! Stop running off by urself !"

"Umma! I'm sorry. I saw Yoseob Oppa and I wanted to say hi."

"You must be Yoseob. My daughter is always talking about you and your mother. I am Haewu's umma Yesin." She stuck out her hand. That name its so familiar. She looks so familiar.

"Its nice to meet you."

"SEOBIE!! Come in here quick!" I said goodbye and went to the room. I look up and I saw Kikwang moving!!

"Kiki! Yebo can you hear me! It me Seobie! If you can hear me squeeze my hand!" I felt a light squeeze! My husband is waking up! Soyu called a nurse. I was so happy I felt tears running down my face. I looked at my umma and I saw her hand move.

"Umma!!! Are you waking up!" Just then I saw the nurses and the doctor come in. "Doctor they moved the moved!!" "I am going to do a test and I'll inform you." The doctor took them. For the first time in 3 weeks I was crying happy tears. Soyu and Hyorin came and gave me a tight hug. "I told you Seob. The would wake up soon. Let's go get Lunch." Soyu said. All 3 of us went to the hospital cafeteria. "Yoseob-ssi" I turned and saw Minjun and Yesin.

*** HYORIN'S P.O.V. ***

We turned around and saw this couple. Why do I have this feeling that know them. "Hello Minjun and Yesin-ssi. These are my friend/sisters. Hyorin and Soyu. Where is Haewu?" Seobie asked. "She is getting blood work done." The lady said whither teary eyes. "Is she ok." I asked. "They are testing if she had liver cancer." The man answered. "I am sorry I asked." "Its alright. We wanted to talk to you Yoseob-ssi. We heard your sister has liver cancer and we wanted to prepare ourselves for the worst. We wanted to ask you how to deal with it. Since you have experience."

"Excuse me. I think its a little rude that you are asking him something like that. What do you think he is feeling! His sister is in coma plus she has cancer. Not only that but we don't even know if his husband is in a coma! We are trying to help him stay positive since he has 2 babies that are soon to be born!" "Hyorin nuna its ok dont-" "No Seob! How can they just come and ask you when they can see that you are suffering ! Excuse me for my rudeness but that's why the internet exists." I don't know why but I don't like these people. There is something about them that just makes my blood boil.

*** YOSEOB'S P.O.V. ***

Why is Hyorin nuna being rude. "Seob let's go Kikwang and Bora must be done with testing. "But nuna I'm hungry." "Soyu get something for us to eat and bring to the room." I was pulled away by Hyorin nuna. On our way back to the room I asked nuna "Nuna do you know them?" "They look familiar and I have a bad feeling about them. I don't like them." "Nuna I have meet them a few times they seem nice." "No Seob don't trust them." Oh Nuna I don't understand but for her not to worry I should listen to her. We walked into room and saw doctor. "Oh there you guys are. I have good news and bad news. Looks like Kikwang is getting better and should soon wake up. But Miss Bora is another story. Looks like her cancer is spreading rapidly and looks like her body can't take it. Her body could start shutting down. Let's just hope she wakes up soon." The doctor then excused himself. I went and holded my moms hand. "Umma please, please wake up. Remember you promised me that you will never leave me."

*FLASHBACK*

"Seobie!" "Umma! You're late. I was scared you won't come to get me like she did." "Don't cry I was just a little late because my bus was late. Let's go. Home get you some clothes and we will go to Hyorin's house. You can play Kibum." "Umma its not Kibum it's Key! He doesn't like being called Kibum." "Oh right its Key." She patted my head. "Mama I love you!" "Seobie you haven't called me mama since you were 3. Why call me mama now?" "I don't know I just remembered the story you told me when I was a baby. You said my first word was when I called you Mama!" "Oh Seobie you're so cute! Give mama a kiss" I gave my mama a kiss and we went home. When we got home our real mom and dad were in the kitchen. "Yah! Bora! Where the hell is dinner!!!" "Seob go and get some clothes and toys so we can go hurry!" I did what my umma said. Hmmm what should I get. "Aaaahhhhh!! Please stop!!" That's my mama's voice! I go downstairs and they threw my mama out the door. "You ! Get the hell out of here!" "No please dad I need Yoseob!" "So that brat is the only one you care about! Let's see how it feels when the you love much is taken away from you." "Mama!!! Please don't take her away!!" "Seobie!!" I heard the door close and I think they locked it! "Now you stupid brat your 'mama' is gone. I am your mother little brat." "No! Bora is my mama! I want her! I want my mommy! Please I want to be with her!" "She is gone she will never come back! Ever! Now go!" My dad picked me up and threw me in the room me and mama shared. I saw the pictures of me and her. Mama I need you!! "Seobie, Seobie." I opened my eyes. I saw my mama I am not dreaming right. "Mama is that you." "Yes baby its me!" "Mama!! Never leave me again!" "I promise you that will never ever leave you again. I will stay with you forever."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I felt someone hug me. "Seob she will wake up. Like she told you she will never leave you again." Hyorin said. "Mama please you promised"

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ****** ****** ***** Ok I have to confess that I have been crying while writing this chapter since I went through something similar with my little brother. I also noticed that my last few chapters were really short so I hoped this was a long enough chapter. Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Love you guys soooooooooo much!