Chapter 9

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

Sorry guys for the long wait. I was going to upload last week but someone took my special channel and I have been depressed and I am worried since in a few weeks I am going to enter my final year of high school plus family problems my life is a mess. But I feel a little better and I felt bad that I didn't upload for you guys so here you go!! Enjoy!

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

 ***** YOSEOB'S P.O.V *****

 "Umma! Umma! Please don't so this to us! What have we ever done to you!"

"Get out I don't want worthless pieces of trash like you and him. I knew I should have killed you when I had the chance."

"Umma! Appa please don't leave us! Please!”

"Umma? Appa? We are not your parents!"

"Nuna! Appa why you hit her! Look she is bleeding!"

"Get out!"

"Nuna! Nuna! Nuna! Nuna!"

"Seobie wake up!" I opened my eyes it was just a dream. Kikwang wiped my tears and pulled me into box arms.

"It’s ok it was just a dream don't worry no one will hurt you." Kikwang knew the nightmare that has haunted me since I was a kid. It was when my parents left us. This dream nightmare stopped when I meet Kiki. He held me in his arms until I stopped crying. He kissed my forehead. "Now let's get ready for school." I am glad I got someone like Kikwang by my side...

 

*** BORA'S P.O.V ***

 

 I woke up and saw Dasom sleeping on the couch.

"Dasom wake up I don't want you to be late for work.

"Hhmm morning Bora. Shouldn't you be in bed resting instead of worrying if I am late for work." "Well after so many years of taking care of Yoseob it's kind of a habit now." We laughed.

"Oh before I forget I called Soyu and HyunA they said they will spend the day with you." I thanked Dasom and she left. It was about 8 in the morning. I should give the boys a call. Since it was early spring it wasn’t really that cold outside. I should go to the garden. On my way there I say a little girl running and looking to every room. She tripped and started crying. I went to pick her up and tried to comfort her. She looked so much like Yoseob when he was her age no matter how much you try to console him he would keep crying.

 "Where are you parents?"

"I don't know. I was in my room and my mommy said she will be back soon and she was gone for a long time and I went to look for her and I got lost."

"There you are Haewu!" I look up. Why did that man look so familiar.

"Appa!" I let her down.

"Thank you for finding my daughter."

"I didn't really find her more like she found me. My name is Bora." I stuck out my hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Bora-ssi my name is Minjun." Minjun. That name. Why did such a nice man have the name of the person I hate in this world.

My father.

 "Bora-ssi would you like to join us for coffee or tea."

"I would love to but I need to call my boys."

"You have children? You look young to have kids."

"I guess you can say that. It was nice meeting you and your daughter I have to go now." Once I got to the garden I took out my phone and called home.

"Hello Bora nuna?"

"Morning Kikwang. Did you guys eat breakfast yet?"

"Yeah we just finished. Now we are changing. How do you feel?"

"I'm fine just a bit hungry. How did Yoseob wake up?"

"He had that dream again. Kiki hurry up and change before we're late! Holds on I'm talking to nuna! Really! Give me the phone!" Oh Seobie even in the morning you’re so active.

"Umma!! How do you feel? Did you sleep fine? You weren't lonely right?"

"I'm fine. No I wasn't lonely remember Dasom was with me. Oh and Soyu and HyunA will visit me today. Seobie Kikwang told me you had that nightmare again. How do feel."

"I'm fine I know they can't hurt me anymore. I have you and Kiki. I don't need to worry anymore."

 "That's my baby. Now go finish getting ready I'll see you guys after school."

"ok! Bye Umma!" My Seobie you got so strong. I promise you that if one day we see or parents again they are going to pay for everything they did to us.

 

**** FLASHBACK ****

 

 "BORA!!!!" My mom she must be mad again. I got downstairs. "What is this crap!"

"Kimchi fried rice."

 "I said cook dinner not ! Now hurry up and make new food before your father gets home." She throw the plate and smashed on the floor. What else can I cook I am only 10! I can nearly reach the stove. Then I heard Yoseob crying. I run upstairs.

"Ssshhh Sshhhh Seobie don't cry. I'm here no one is going to hurt you." Yoseob was only 6 months old. Ever since the day he was born I have been taking care of him. I moved him into my room because if felt that if I left him in his nursery my parents might hurt him.

"Bora where the hell are you!!" Oh no my dad is home. I kissed Yoseob's forehead and put him back in his crib. "Where the s have you been! Didn't your mother say to cook dinner!"

"I-I'm sorry appa I was taking care of Yoseob since he was crying." SLAP

"I don't give a what you were doing but you do what we say!" He grabbed my hair and threw me across the room. My dad got closer and began hitting me everywhere. I tried my best not to cry. When he stopped I looked at my body it was all bruised. Before I knew it he dragged me upstairs and threw me in my room. I looked up Yoseob woke up. I got up and went to pick him up. I guess he knew what I was feeling and gave me a kiss and hugged me tight. I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

"Mama" his first word. He then wiped away my tears with his baby hands.

 

**** END OF FLASHBACK ****

 

 As I think back I am glad for what they did. If it wasn't for them I would not have Yoseob and raised him as my own. I felt tears running down my face.

 "Bora!" I turned around it was HyunA.

"Bora what's the matter? Why are you crying?" Soyu asked me

"It's nothing just thinking about old memories and got a bit emotional." Soyu gave me a hug "Well enough crying let's go eat" ***** ****** ***** ******* ******* ****** ****** ****** ***** ******* ****

hope you guys liked it! Comment and subscribe! I promise next chapter will have a lot of Kiseob! See you guys soon