Chapter 1

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

Since I never saw a kiseob mpreg decided to write one!Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 No One's P.O.V 

Shaking his leg sitting in his bathroom 17 year old Yoseob anxiously waiting for the result. These 5 minutes. Felt like an eternity. Ever second passing by he kept looking down at the test.
Then he saw it, 2 double lines. 

  Yoseob dropped the test shocked about the results. Yoseob stunned he began to shake.  We can't have a baby. We are just high school students! How do I tell Kikwang? Should I tell Kikwang? Will he be mad? Will he leave me?

Thoughts running through Yoseob head.  His thoughts were interrupted by a knock, it was his sister  "Seobie is everything okay? You have been in there for a while." Bora slighly opened the door to see her little one shaking.
"Soebie are you ok?!" Yoseob looked up to her
"Nuna, nuna, nuna! I- I- I am scared"
"What is it Yoseob! You are staring to scare me!" Bora bursted open the door quickly making her way to him.
"Nuna I- I'm pregnant." As Yoseob started to cry even harder Bora couldn't believe what her brother just told her.

All she wanted to do is comfort her brother.

~*~

  After about 10 minutes of comforting Yoseob he started to calm down.
"Come Seobie. Let's get you into bed. and lets try to relax for a while." Bora helped him stand up helping him to go lay down.
"Seobie what are you thinking of doing?" Bora got into bed with Yoseob and cuddled with her little one. She hated to see her son like this.
"I don't know, I am afraid. I am scared. What if i loose Kikwang over this? WHat if he begins to hate me? I can't!" Yoseb hugged Bora tighter and cried. Bora's heart was breaking into peices seeing her little Yosoeb. She never wanted to see her little one suffer like this ever again.
"Yoseob you know, its better to tell Kikwang" Bora began to rub his stomach "There is this baby that is growing inside of you is a gift that was sent to you and Kikwang."
"B- but I'm scared nuna I'm terrified."
"You don't have to be scared I am here for you. I will always be by your side."
~*~
After their talk Bora told Yoseob that she would go with him to meet Kikwang and tell him about the baby. After tying to comvice Yoseob he finally decided to Kikwang and told him to meet at the park by Yoseob's house.

Kikwang's house

After the phone call Kikwang seemed a bit surprised. Yoseob was not really the person who makes plans out of the blue. Knowing today is bonding time between him and his older sister. He didn't mind though. 

"Hyungs I'm going out for a bit see you guys later! " Kikwang said to his older brothers. His brothers waved goodbye to him and told him to be safe. 

~*~

Once he got to the park he was his Soebie sitting on the bench as he got closer he saw his older sister was there too.

Yoseob's P.O.V
I can do this, I can do this. I looked at my sister and gave a look of encouragement while patting my head. Then I saw a familiar figure coming our way. My Kikwang.

"Yoseobie! Oh nuna your here too! Its good to see you again! Yoseobie what's wrong you don't look good. You actually look a little pale. I just give him a small smile.
"I'm fine. its just, Kikwang I have something that I need to tell you" I knew I am starting to tremble and I felt the hands of my nuna on my shoulders. Okay now or never. 

"Kikwang I- I- I'm pregnant"

 

 ~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

What you guys think! Was it short long ? Please comment. I did this on mobile so I don't know how it will turn out