I'm just a burden...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Flash Back]

There was a little boy, standing nervously while holding a little teddy in his arm. His big-doe eyes that suit his pretty, rounded face and his dark brown hair which blown by wind just making all teachers in that elementary school stunned at the sight, once he put his legs to step on the ground after being pulled by his cute little brother to get his out of their luxurious car.

“Waa…ya! Look at this little boy, how pretty... If he doesn't wear this boy's uniform I will mistook him as a girl.” The ladies in an orange blouse said.

“Yes! Look at those big-rounded eyes…and his long eyelashes…I wish my future son looks like this!” the lady said.

“I’m just curious where he inherits this look from… Don’t you think his look doesn't looks like Mr.Kim neither Kim Chae Rim?” There, the ladies kept babbling and smiling sweetly while bending down toward Jaejoong to take a closer look. On the other hand, Jaejoong started fidgeting and stepped backward, trying to run to enter the car again. But it was glad, Junsu was so fast to pull his arm back and stood still beside him.

“Ehem! Excuse me…we're new here…can-”

“Wah, look at this one! He's so cute!” Junsu was being cut off by those ladies, one his existence being acknowledged.

“Anyonghaseyo…My name is Kim Junsu! I’m five years old…please teach me if I do any wrong.” Junsu introduced himself as he bowed politely.

“Wah, this boy is so cute and even has a good manner! What a lucky family to having such adorable and nice sons. So…are you a son of Kim’s family?”

Junsu nodded cutely, answering the lady's question.

“So, if you are son of Kim’s family, then who's this pretty boy?” The other lady asked.

“Oh, this is my stepbrother. He’s six years old…he prefers to be silent than talking too much. He also loves to hold this little teddy, so please don’t ever snatch it away from him. He will cry out louuddd….*stretching out his hand cutely* And that was hard for me to stop him from crying. He loves to draw, he draws well…and he hates thunder…if there was a bad raining and thunder, please call me, only I''m being allowed to hug and comfort him. Please help to look after him!”

That was such a long explanation by Junsu about his brother. That shown how much he understand his brother just in three months they had been living together. Finally, junsu had successfully to get close with the queer, mute Jaejoong. He tried harder to approach the other boy, as first time Jaejoong had always took a step away from him.

The teachers just gawked at Junsu's long, detail explanation. How protective the little brother toward the elder one could be seen clearly.

“Your stepbrother?” There came a simultaneous voice of the teachers in respond.

“Erm, yes…” Junsu said and smiled. Those ladies started to create their own thought about Jaejoong. Jaejoong had no reaction on his face and just kept his head dropped down which making others unable to assume what was playing in his mind.

For a boy who just had a bad memories in his age of three, which had witnessed his own mother's limb collapsed and laid lifelessly before his own eyes, that was enough to traumatized and petrified him to no end, with leaving indelible bad memory in him until now. As in that eerie midnight, no one by his side and he just faced it all alone…

And now, what a six years old Kim Jaejoong able to explain this kind of relationship between him and his little brother; telling that was his appa’s son with his scandal, second wife? That woman never acknowledged his presence in their house. He was just lucky to have this sweet little brother who kind enough to take care of him like there was no other thing in the other life beside the need to take care about his older one. His father? That man had been in distress and had a look of grief and remorseful in the day when his mother died, and face of guilty on the day he brought back another woman with one child entered their home. His father had took him to leave the mansion that he used to live with his lovely mother. It was ruined on that night of fire. That hurt him so much as the only place where he could picturing his mother smile…where his mother always cooked his favorite food…where his mother chased him around their little garden as he refused to get bath…and where the beautiful laugh of his mother that resembled him could be heard, was now lost. And starting that day, he barely laugh and smile like any other kids around his age, those memories would always kept haunting him, and that lead him to built a boundary between his world and the others who was trying to enter his world, except to his lovely brother. Only Junsu was allowed to enter his small world and able to bring a brigthen smile on his face.
.
.
A couple of weeks passed…there, Jaejoong was still run…run…and run from being friend, get closer, and approach by others… he will kept the distance till his own teacher had to gap herself from him, as scare if Jaejoong would escape and run to the main street, searching his way to get home like last time, which always made Junsu exhausted to chase after him. Finally, their appa decided to give Jaejoong exception from go to school, as he worried on the posibilities of dangerous that could happen on the complicated boy. Jaejoong could be hit by a car or being kidnapped, or more worst if his precious son does lost and never return…that scared him out as he doesn’t want to lost the only child he has with the woman name’s Kim Haneul, never again he wanted to dwelling himself in remorsefulness. Therefore, he had hired a private teacher for his son. Starting that day, Jaejoong had be home-schooling.

[end of F/B]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Junsu don’t leave me…” Jaejoong said in his cracking voice, that could put a pitiable feeling to anyone when heard it.

Junsu just tightened his arms around Jaejoong and brought him to laid on his bed.

“I'll never leave you Jaejoong…” he said while trying to suppress his tears of sympathy from wetted the other’s cloth. His heart broke when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter