New dish...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

'Even it was hard for you to face it, it was better to face it now than you have to facing it later...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The brightness of sunrise had reflected from the glass window which made Yunho’s face turned to be crinkled by its ray and the heat start to warming the space in that room. As he just wanted to adjust his body to its comfort on the mattress, he felt his right hand has been numbed. He turned his head to found the cause for the numbness then…

“What the heck!” Yunho jumps up from the bed as he surprised to found out Jaejoong in his embraced, which brought him end up his on the hard floor. Jaejoong whose been affected by the annoyed sounds of Yunho’s loud voice had followed opens his eyes abruptly, but just dumbfound to find the reason by Yunho reactions. Jaejoong brought his hand touches his head as it still felt heavy.

‘Wh… why he in my arms?’ Yunho thought.

“Ya! How you end up to slept on my bed?” Yunho asked with his straighten face looked at on Jae’s dumbfound face, as he also confused to saw the present of Yunho in his room though.

“Errr…I..do..don’t know…” Jae tried to answers but seems he can’t force his voice to out. He felt his throat in pained. Jae’s voice sounds so weak on Yunho’s hearing which clicked him to thought about what had happen last night. His eyes automatically scanned the surrounding of room and found that was totally different interior from his room.

‘Crap! This is his room! Stupid Jung Yunho!!! How come you asked him a stupid question?!!’ Yunho’s cursed himself as he realized his mistake.

“I need to get…..”

“No! You just lay down. I’ll prepare the breakfast since your condition now not allow it.” Yunho cut of Jaejoong word as he rushed get up and approached the other side. Then he had put one of his palms on Jae’s forehead and the other one on his own forehead to comparing the other temperature.

“Oh, still burning. But it lessens to be worst than last night.” Yunho’s stated under his breaths. Jaejoong doe eyes just extended it size as he saw Yunho sudden reacted. That was totally strange to him. He just can’t find the right reason for Yunho’s action this time.

“Yunho ssi…I..I need to…”

“You just lay down here, I will be right back with something edible for you to eat before you see the doctor.” Again Jaejoong had been cut off. Yunho seems confused himself, he doesn’t know how to treat a person when they fallen sick. This was such a first time he had facing this kind of situation, it felt full of miserable in how he should react toward Jaejoong. Usually he had facing any situation with his surplus of calmness that sometimes others would praise him for that nature of him. But this time, it was a bit groggy since he saw Jae condition last night.

“But Yunho ssi…I want to…”

“Don’t you listen to me? Don’t make me force you to do so if you still being stubborn!” Yunho said with raised his tone. He doesn’t know how to manage his feeling to be back at normal. That was full of confusion in his head.

“I need to go…to… the bathroom.” Jaejoong finally attempts to voice out.

Yunho almost stumbled from his movement as he heard Jaejoong’s word.

“…....okay.” It took a second to be silent before Yunho’s lessens his tense face and voice as he realized he was over reacted on Jae’s sickness condition.

Jaejoong slowly tried to get up from his bed, as his hand seems to shaky for firming his body balance, Yunho who was all watched the other direct his way back to Jaejoong and easily he’d pulled Jaejoong body up with his left arm. Jaejoong awkwardly hanged his head down.

“Just call me if you done” Yunho said as he closed the bathroom door.

‘Did he just done something bad to me last night? Why he being nice to me...?’ Jaejoong create his own thought as he felt weird by Yunho’s behavior and slowly start clean himself.
.
.
An hour later…

Jaejoong has a look over the clock that had been hung on his bedroom wall. It showed that Jung Yunho had took about two hours in preparing the breakfast which the other had emphasized it to do it. Jaejoong who’s all the time had firmly sat on his bed wondered all alone in his mind as he still couldn’t find out what was going on that brought the self hatred and cold Jung Yunho to change to be the person who has feeling.

*clang!!!#$%@%&*

Jaejoong cringed at the clanging sound of broken glass in the kitchen, he didn’t dare to take a look as Yunho’s had forbid him to let out his two legs from his room. Actually that was a fifth times he hears that clanging sound in the kitchens.

‘Is he being force to do that?’ Jae’s mind wondered again.

*tup-tup-tup*

The sound of someone footsteps on the door room making Jae’s head halted immediately to has a look.

“Here…I think it is enough of health to eat. You must eat something before take medicine.” Yunho said with his usual serious tone and cold face. He put a big bowl which fills not-so-looks like porridge and a glass of milk on the rounded table beside Jae’s bed. Jaejoong which bewildered with Yunho sudden present just turned his head to look at the breakfast which prepared by his husband. That looks like inedible to eat and make Jaejoong being washes by the feeling of risking his own life if he eats that. He turned up his head to look at Yunho who was all standing in front of him with his face seems in a deep thought. His doe’s eyes examined Yunho’s face then it took a minute before he halted to the other direction as Yunho’s eyes caught his sneaky looked.

‘That must be first time for him to cook’ Jaejoong thought as he saw there were all sweated on Yunho’s face which show how the other had put an earnest attempt to prepares him something to eat. Suddenly he felt guilt for not touched the porridge that the other had cooked.

[Yunho POV]

‘Why his face looks trouble after saw that porridge? Is it looks too bad? I think I’m not forgetting to put salt. Oh! Crap! I’m confused in recognizing which salt or sugar?? Why I don’t taste it first? Aish! My pride…where should I put it after this?! Oh, porridge has an onion right? I’ just threw five in it. But I think it has..or not? Aish, What else I should a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter