Strange treated

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

“Your leg bleeding…let me get a first aid. You stay here…don’t be lost again.” The guy said as he attempt to help Jae to had a seat at the nearer bench and then made his way as Jae saw the other was rushed to the nearer store. He just bewildered by the kindness of the guy where he'd just met in a minute.

.

.

Jaejoong just sat silently on the bench as he waits for the ‘kind’ stranger that he just known a minute ago, or should be considered just for second ago to bring him bandage for his wounded leg. His doe eyes wondered around with the mixed feeling which his thought fought with making a decision either better if he going back to his villa or just vanish from the Jung’s family sight…but deep inside of his heart he still wanted and needed the warmness he got from Mrs. Jung and plus he don’t know where else he should heading to. Jaejoong’s mind keep equivocated with his thought, unrealized that the taller guy who came back with a first aid on his left hand.

“Hey! Are you okay?” the guy approach him with a soft voice.

“Errr…completely…okay.”

“Urm, but you seem opposite of it.” The guy let out his melodies chuckles as he spoke and his eyes locked on Jaejoong face as examined what the other had thought of as he saw the miserable on Jaejoong's face. Jaejoong just remain silent with hanging his head low as tried to hide his thousand complicated face. He feels like his face would be able to describe everything to the other.

“So…mind to introducing?” The guy just changes the subject as he able to read uneasiness on Jaejoong face with his hand softly grabbed Jae’s wounded leg and swiftly do its work. Jaejoong head became more lower as he felt embarrassed because that was first time he had been touched by someone else beside his Junsu. Exactly by stranger hand.

“Well…err…I’m J-Jaejoong, absolutely ordinary – except for the mess I always brought up by my stupid clumsiness which turn me to be almost disabled...” With one out of breath Jaejoong hardly finished his word to the stranger. Actually he still felt nervous and awkward to talk with the stranger.

The taller guy just blink astonished as heard what Jae had said. “erm…but for me you just look perfect and... pretty too.” The guy seems mumbled to himself.

“What did you say?” Jaejoong inquired as the man words didn't reach him.

“Oh, nothing... So are you in your vacation?” He asked yet his hand still work with disengage the bandage on Jae’s leg.

“yes.”

“alone?”

“No.”

“So you come with your family?” the taller guy still guessing as his thick eyebrow a bit knitted.

“err…yes…That what it should be when you're in vacation…” Jaejoong said abruptly as he sound down actually more to himself. The guy looked up on Jaejoong as he realized the moroseness reaction on Jaejoong’s face.

The silent dragged on before the guy broke in with his gentle voice. “Here you go…”

Jaejoong shifted his eyes on his legs that had been neatly banded.

“Tha-thank you...” Jaejoong said nervously.

“Haha..…” the guy chuckled makes Jaejoong to look up on him.

“Wh…what?” Jae asked with questioning face.

“Do you always stuttering?” The guy asked directly makes Jae’s face reddening.

“No..I..I-I’m not.” Jae said with a low monotone.

“No need to stutter. You should have to be confident when you want to voice out something, unless that was untruth ‘thing’?” The guy said as at the same time he hopes Jae put a bit trusted on him. At the other side, Jaejoong tried to hiding about his complicated life from being reveal to the other.

“So mind to tell me where do you live?” The guy seems received the meaning of Jae’s expression that had been clearly showed on that porcelain face. He changed the subject again with thought that might be imprudent to intrude on someone else secret life.

“I…not remember…sorry…” Jae sighed as he felt he might be another burden to this stranger.

“haha…you did not remember your own address home, and you feel sorry to me? You such a weird guy.”

Jaejoong just bewildered by the other statement, as he thought the ‘weird’ word that the taller guy just said might be better than he had been threw by a ‘burden’ word that he usually get.

“Not even any sign on its way?” the taller guy asked as he gazed Jae with his gentle eyes.

“erm…I just remember…it’s a taller building with grey brick stone.” Jae said with his innocent face. The guy broke his laughter as he heard Jae’s answer.

“Here also have a lots of brick stone building Jaejoong. haha…you are such a funny person.” the guy said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter