Two soul

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

A love beyond love bound in life beyond life,
Two to one heart,
Two to one soul,
Ever parted,
Never lost.

***
“You brat!!! I better give you some lesson till you don’t dare to show up your face here again!” The fat kid pushes off the little boy in average of six years old, which sends that poor little boy landed his face on the dirt earth of playground.

“AAAH~ don’t bully my brother!!!” Suddenly out of nowhere came another kid run to the poor one as he scream out his lung and dash toward his brother as he found his brother had been sandwich by four kids on top of him. He had threw himself to fight all of those four kids and while he was busy himself into his fight, he didn’t even notice his brother was nowhere to be seen till he heard a screeching tire on the opposite road. That sudden sound enough for the four kids that were into their fight stop in daze. That time, the little Junsu found his brother was laid unconscious on the road pavement with blood all over that tiny pale face. Start from that moment…he couldn’t bear to leave his brother side even a second…

‘I’ll always be by your side.’ He once mumbled to his precious brother when that little boy was laid unconsciously on the bed of an emergency room with an oxygen mask on his tiny face, struggle himself to alive. As he seen that sight, the little Junsu burst into tears as fear to losing the little Jaejoong…
***

“JAEJOONG!!!” Junsu sudden rise up from his sleep, screamed out as again, the same bad dream just disturbs his soundless sleep, the dream which always happen to send him such a bad presage.

“Junsu! What’s wrong?” Yoochun came rushed into the other one room. He was surprised by Junsu scream out of sudden that could be heard from his bedroom. There were sweats on the shorter man’s face and his breath was uneven as his body hunches up and down to catch his breaths.

“Urgh…Yoochun ah…” Junsu looks at the other one with watery eyes and in a minute he burst into tears which brought the other man’s face full of curious and worry.

“W-what’s wrong Junsu..?” Yoochun approached the other side and he sat on the edge of bed.

“ I-I.. have a bad dream…really…really bad one.” Junsu said as he tried to hold his tears while both hand cover his face and keep shook his head.

“It’s just a dream Junsu… don’t take it too serious… let’s just continue to sleep. Don’t think about it again if it would turn you to such this state.” Yoochun said as he tried to wipe out the fear of nightmare that started creeps on Junsu.

“No!!! I can’t sleep! It’s like something happen… I use to have this nightmare whenever something bad h-happen…to J-Jaejoongie…” Junsu eyes widen as he seems collected something on his head before he pulled up himself abruptly which surprised Yoochun by his sudden react.

“I need to go back! I need to go back to Jaejoong..!” Junsu said as another tears streams out on his cheek, his face was red as his eyes effect from the crying.

“J-Jae… what?” Yoochun confused and at the same time felt disquieting at the sudden decision Junsu just blurted out. But he couldn’t bear to look at Junsu who’d looks in mess which seems he couldn’t bear any longer to stay calm.

“Junsu…if you really want to go back, couldn’t you wait until tomorrow? It’s already late at this night, and you have to-“

“NO! I need to go back as soon as possible. I already feel bad to leave him alone before. I can’t bear any longer as this time…I have a strong feeling that he needs me! Please Yoochun ah…” Junsu sounds begging this time and he also didn’t have time to explain his current condition to the other man which is still had confuse on his face. What he hopes was the other could just understand his sudden decision making as he felt urge to rush and seek for his brother condition. He just needs to make sure his Jaejoong is in good, and also he needs that to be confirms by his self.

Yoochun let out his heavy sigh before he answered the man that looks desperate, “Okay…I’ll send you to the airport.” Deep in his heart, he was feeling reluctant to let go the other man as he fear the other doesn’t ever return to his side again… and who’s that JAEJOONG?! That name was not a first time on his hearing from Junsu’s lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[At the same time…]

“S-STOP! PLEASE STOP!!” JaeJoong yelled again as he felt the stranger hand was on his bare skin, the cold one which was totally strange touches from his Yunho’s warm one. Jaejoong yelled again and again until his energy was all used up.

“Yunnie…” Tears streamed continuously down to JaeJoong’s cheeks, as he prays for his Yunho’s arrival even it were impossible.

“Oh, stop calling your lover’s name… he couldn’t hear you…and maybe after this he would ignore you…” The big built man said as he grinned while his hand work to Jaejoong’s pant, while the other dive on Jaejoong’s neck but he stop his work when he felt someone tap his shoulder. As he turned, his face was greeted with a fist, sending him straight onto his . And the other man also turns his head to look up as he heard the other man screams in pain. That was when he got the same treat by the man that just came in.

“You ask for die. Don’t you?” The man with eyes clearly shows its fury which mirrors to the anger that start to flow up in his vein said as he stretching his fist before he dash forward to both man again. Without any temporize, he clench the big built man’s neck before sending him with a hard kick on the man’s chest. That was enough to make the other unable to pull his self up. And the other one who’s just calculated to run out from the man that just barge in and lost to be such malignant, didn’t got his chance as he also had been violently grabs from the back and the man swung his fist without the other had a chance to dodged and fight back. Both lay on the hard floor with groan in pained.

The man step aside to Jaejoong which still being stupor and just able to threw his gaze to the one that came as his savior. And he lean closer to freed Jaejoong hand and legs from the tighten tie. Jaejoong eyes tried to adjust its fuzziness sight when he came to figure out the man face that safe him was, “Yunnie…”Jaejoong let out a soft whispered as he still can’t believe with his own eyes that his Yunho did come to safe him. It seems just like a dream he hallucinated but then, the man pull him into his warm embrace which Jaejoong longing for.

JaeJoong’s hands gripped tightly on Yunho’s shirt as he buried his face on Yunho’s chest, and he started to sobs while kept muttering “Yunnie…” over and over again as only GOD knows how glad he felt right now to have return back into Yunho’s warm arms.

“Yes baby…It’me…Yunnie come. I’m sorry...” Yunho kissed Jaejoong softly on the forehead as he wiped JaeJoong’s tears with his thumbs and he brought his coat to cover Jaejoong’s body which was shirtless.

“W-why *sobs* you be..*sobs* sorry...?” Jaejoong struggled to word out between his sobs.

“Because… I’m not able to protect you.” Yunho said as he caressed his lover’s face.

“Stupid…*sob* Yunnie…*sob* you did come… I’m the one that should be sorry. How you know I’m here?” Jaejoong asked and as an answer for his question, Changmin dash on the main door with surprise and worry plastered on his face.

“Oh, I bet I’m late.” Changmin said as he looks at the two men who’d been beaten up by Yunho were laid helplessly, and he brings his long legs entered the room.

“Cha…changmin?” Jaejoong looked at Yunho as asked for explanation.

“I rush here to looking for you with Changmin help. He thought he knew the one that being a mastermind for all of this.” Yunho said as Changmin brought his steps closer.

“Is he Yong Hwa?” Changmin asked as his came closer to the two.

“Tell me who doing this to you?” Yunho intensely look at Jaejoong waits for an answer.

“It’s..Yong Hwa…” Jaejoong said and that time Changmin abruptly turned toward the door as there was someone else that just shows up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter