Again our stupid arguement...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

True love has no end...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yah, Siwon-ah…gives me back my phone now.” Yunho said to his friend with an annoyed face ever.

“No..no…no…I told you just wait till you done persuade him for me. I bet he would listen to you because you know he respect you so much than his own boyfriend. So help me out this time pleaseee. Then I’ll give your phone. If not this wouldn’t be done as you always keep been distracted by your client’s call.” Siwon said as the both men settle themselves to meet someone at restaurant in one of grand hotel that located on the main city of Seoul. Yunho had no choice when he’d been dragged there by Siwon as he also had promise to give him a help in this love conflict of his friend.

“Aish! You know … I’m always been in trouble when each time I gave you my help. In return, I’m the one which is in the most troubled!”  Siwon chuckled at the other word.

“But still you give me your help. That’s why I love you dude!” Siwon said as he friendly taps his friend’s shoulders even the man still in annoyed face.

“Yeah, whatever…and now give me my phone! You know this is the time where I should pick up my Jaejoong! I never sacrifice my time just to you…I got another errand too, why you must pick this time to meet that Heechul!” Yunho spat as he was annoyed at the time he was worried about Jaejoong who must been waiting for him about an hour. Now, he regrets that he didn’t hire a driver just in case he couldn’t make his time to picks up the other just like now. This is also because of his stubbornness that he thought he just wanted to be the one for being at his Jaejoong side.

“Aish! Sheeesh~ You so loud…people are looked at us..!” Siwon palm Yunho’s mouth and the man pushed his friend’s arm right away.

“I know…that I always bring you trouble but...it’s not me who decide to meet at this time. It was him, and I couldn’t argue as he was already annoyed on me.” Siwon said again but this time with a gloomy face.

“So who fault is this? Me? Who ask you to make him became mad at you? And now, you also threw me into a new problem.”

“Yunho-ssi…I’m sorry to brings you trouble again.” Out of sudden a new face came approached them which still in a little argued.

“He…heechul-ah” Siwon eyes widen as his lover came and makes a seat opposite of them.

“You…should not drag him again to settle your problem. You just disappointed me with not show up to facing and settle out our problem, now still drag Yunho-ssi to speak behalf of you? You know why I’m get annoy on you? This is the cause of it. You always relied on your friend to settle out something when you were not even put it into a serious thought.” The new guy name’s Heechul blurted out his word with threw all his discontent feeling toward his lover, while Yunho just silent his mouth as he took what the other just said was right.

“Heechul-ah…I’m sorry…but you didn’t even want to face me when you get irritated. So how come I want to have a talk with you…I admit that recently I was so busy with my work, it’s not like I had cheating behind you like you had thought.” Siwon gave his real explanation this time.

“It’s not like I don’t want to meet you forever. Just that time I’m still mad, but after that…I was waiting for you to come on my door and explain by yourself. But you’re not coming, and just being dumb with thought I’m still mad at you…why you still not understand that I just couldn’t be that longer to angry on you. If what you just said is true, you shouldn’t be scare to explain yourself.” Heechul said with a soft tone this time.

“Huh? So…you’re not mad at me? I……I’m sorry… I knew that I’m just coward…but whenever it’s came all about you…I always be a person of short-confidence. Just you know how much important you are in my life…till I’m blank to think anything else that will make you not get irritating on me.” Siwon said and now he made his steps closer to his lover and seat beside the pretty one. Yunho at the other side was just felt like want to puke by the first time he saw the side of his friend being so mushy. ‘Aish! I’m not supposed to be here. And my Jaejoong…heck! I’ll choke Siwon to dead after this.’ Yunho mentally stated as he was started to fidgets on his seat worrying about his precious one.

“Ehem!” Yunho broke the mushy scene before his eyes as he faked to clear his throat.

“Siwon…I think your problem just been settle without my intrusion, so why not you just give me back my phone.” Yunho said with send a dangerous hint to his friend. Siwon who got that his friend still annoyed with his previous acted, smile nervously and held out the cell phone which the other had demanded since long.

“Sorry…I forgot about you…” Siwon said with face in nervous grinned as Yunho shoots him with his fierce eyes.

Yunho quickly grabs the cell phone and then once again ogled his eyes toward his annoying buddy as he saw his phone had been put off of battery.

“Sorry again…I just pull out its battery in case its ring and that would disturb you.” Siwon stupidly answered as he caught the meaning by Yunho’s cold eyes on him again. At the same time he received a smack from his lover.

“Disturbing what?! You are the one disturbing Yunho-ssi. You make him to waste his time to thought about your problem. You know he’s not a person who has much leisure time just to attend your matter. Yunho-ssi…  I’m sorry about this stupid boyfriend of me.” Heechul babbled again to his boyfriend and hurtled his looks on Yunho for forgiveness.

“It’s okay…I’m just used with his annoying demands before. But Heecul-ah…please drops the ssi and just call me Yunho. It’s not like we just know each other a couple of months.” Yunho said as he threw the other his smiles.

Yunho was about to rush out to fetch his Jaejoong after he’d took another minutes with talked to the two love bird that just came to get along back, but then his move stopped as there were two figure that just stepped into the same restaurant. He wasn’t care at first when his eyes caught the man which wore a smart suit that just opened the glass door for his partner, but as he realized so well who the man’s partner was, he dazed in his seat as he watching the other man….. his Jaejoong. There, he just seat back and just eyeing the couple who just made their way which at the same time makes Siwon felt weird why he had retreat back in his moves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong awkwardly walked in as he doubts why should they came to have a talk in such a grand hotel? He let out a heave sigh as he put his legs to followed the stranger man which lead their way without realize there have another pair of eyes that eyeing him with a burning feeling inside.

“Here, please seat down” The man pull out a chair for Jaejoong to seat. He just used to be gentle toward others. There’s no certain feeling if he act that way actually.

“W-why… we should have a talk here? We could just have a talk at-”

“Yeah, have a talk in the car instead?” The man cut off Jaejoong’s word.

“Don’t worry…I don’t have any other agenda with bring you here. It just this is where I can fill my stomach that is currently starving while at the same time can comfortably have a talk with you. Also this place is closer to your campus where I should drop you there back as you had asked me to, isn’t it?” The man replied casually which made Jaejoong lost his own word to asking more.

After made their order to waiter, Jaejoong just silent himself as feeling awkward how to start the conversation. But it was glad when the stranger man voiced out first before he could make a word.

“So…Kim Jaejoong-ssi… may I know how you relate to Kim Junsu?” The man asked with eyes intently stared at Jaejoong, waiting his answer.

“Err…can I know who are you first before I could answer your question? You know my name and I don’t know yours. Also... how you know my Junsu?” Jaejoong finally able to voice out his curiousness.

“W-what do…you mean by ‘my Junsu’?” The man asked back with a cold tone, feeling unease with what Jaejoong had just uttered.

“Huh? I mean…”

“What is your relationship with Junsu?”

“Huh?”

“Is he someone important or...special to you?”

“Huh?” Jaejoong became more confused as the man keep threw him a question with cold expression. Even he couldn’t steal a second to compose his answer.

“Tell me…what exactly are you with him?” The man demanded again.

‘Isn’t it should be my line? What a weird this man and…he looks a bit scary…aah why I agreed to follow him?? Stupid me!’ Jaejoong thought a moment and at the same time his hand under the table was run to message Junsu to inform where he’d been and asked his younger brother to come over and pick him up quickly, before Yunho found out that he was missing, following a stranger.

“Tell me Kim Jaejoong-ssi.” The man said as he leaned closer to Jaejoong's face, trying to get the other attention.

“Aah! I…” Jaejoong was shocked as he looked up and found the man’s face was very close to him.

“Erm…sorry about your question before…err… yes, Junsu is someone important to me. He’s my younger brother.” Jaejoong finally answered and the man frowned, seemingly couldn't believe the fact that he'd just heard.

“You’re brothers? But the information that I got here, he’s the only son in his family and he doesn’t have any sibling.”

“It’s true! I’m his brother…actually his step-brother.” Jaejoong said again in a convincing tone.

“So…may I know what your relationship with Junsu is?” Jaejoong asked back while the man still looked deep in a thought.

“Me? I’m…”

“Kim Jaejoong, what are you doing here?” The man couldn’t finish his word as he had been cut off by the other presence which had a look of pissed for certain reason.

“Huh?” Jaejoong who was surprised by the sudden voice behind him looked up at the newcomer, but only had his eyes widened as meeting the burning gaze of Jung Yunho.

“Yunnie…what are you d-”

“I asked you that first and just answer me.” The man sounded cold which made Jaejoong knew he was really in a big trouble again, with his jealousy husband.

“I…I’m with…”

“Junsu? And where’s Junsu? Since you stepped in here, I didn’t see even a glimpse of your Junsu here. Don’t give me a crap Kim Jaejoong.” Yunho's voice was stern, trying to control his anger as he had just read Jaejoong message after he turn on his phone back with intention to call his spouse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter