New touches...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

‘Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“And you Jung Yunho! I put all worthiness responsibility of Jaejoong on you, son. ” The last word by his father from last night kept repeated in his mind. Yunho sat at balcony in his room with one hand sustained under his chin while the other kept played with his wedding ring. He never put it on his finger unless there were his parents or his parent-in-law were there and he will unwillingly put it on his finger in order to avoid the others from attacked him with a bunch of questioned. He had to live in France for another three days before being allowed by his parents to return home, that seems a worst punishment he ever got which is has to stay with Jaejoong for another three days. He needs to get hurry back to thrown himself into his loaded work. He had calculates in his mind to move out from his family’s house as long as he and Jaejoong could live farther from his parent observations. It’s because he felt hard to keeps acting like a happy newlywed while his parents always been around.

‘huh,’ a heave sigh escaped from Yunho’s lip as that could helps him unload all miserable that pack on his head, but sadly that couldn’t help even abate a little bit.

‘Think positive yunho… think positive…’ He mumbled to no one in particular. He feels more burden than he already had, as for now he has to patronages Jaejoong. He was fully determined to not pay any attention in the other life as they would live separately someday. That was already been decided if they met their own life or found their own love one day, their direction of life are totally in a different way. He was surpassed to go through on his own life without put any sensitivity to the other even a one glance. His mind was set the right thing to do was just ‘abandonment’! There has such a big gap of dissimilitude between Jaejoong world and his.

‘Think positive…maybe this is one way we could lessen our time for being under the same room if he keep busy with his study, while I with my works.’ Yunho thought tried comforting himself.

Yunho steps out from his room as he'd took about an hour in his deepest thought. As his legs stepped down the stairs, he saw the dining room was a bit odd as usually his eyes would firstly catches the dish on dining table which been prepared by Jaejoong even he didn’t ever touches food, he did realize the other always cooked. But today that table was empty. That was turn out to be an issued for Yunho without he realized.

‘Is he still asleep?’ Silently his mind started to be questioning without any answer. ‘But that’s rare to see that guy still sleep at this hour.’ Yunho still minded as his eyes darted to the clock in the living room which showed it was already forenoon.

‘Huh… Why must I care?’ With an attempt to push a curiosity feeling away, he left the house for having his meal outside as usual.
.
.
Jaejoong just attempted to pulls himself from his comfortable mattress but unsuccessfully his body fell back and brought him flatly laid on his bed.

“This is bad!” he cursed in his mind as he knows he had over limited his time for took a nap. But he couldn’t help as the prickled pain on his head started to infuriate since that morning. He tried to get up for prepare a breakfast to his husband as that had been his routine but seems his legs also trembling even for one step to moves downstairs. Just because get caught from cold last night, he hated how weak he was that always been easier to get sick. That reminds him of Junsu at this time, the only one he has for take care of him while he fallen sick. With a full of attempts this time, successfully he managed to get up and directs to the bathroom to get wash. After take his time, he managed his ways to the door but as he want to palm the door knob, he found his room’s wall seems spinning vigorously, and he tried to dismiss the dizziness with shook his head vigorously, but what came after was the blackness. Jaejoong end up lay on his door room as he fall unconscious.
.
.
“Ouch!” Junsu unaware had cut his finger with a thick cover of paper as he busied rearrange the scattered magazine in a living room. A drop of thicker blood stream out from his pointed finger.

“Jaejoongie…” Without he realized, that person name had been slipped from his shaped lips. Junsu felt the disaffection of feeling streamed on his chest.

Yoochun who just came next behind him not purposely overheard the word that just slipped from Junsu’s lip. That was the umpteenth time he had heard that name, but he just didn’t have an opportunity and a right time to ask it out because every time that name had been slip from Junsu’s lip, the other face would turned to be dulled and distressed. In his thought, that might seem to being such a busy body to the other if he out of sudden asking it.

“What’s wrong Junsu?” Yoochun asked as he heard Junsu exclamation before.

“Err…nothing.” Junsu abruptly said and just wanted to get up as Yoochun’s hand automatically grabs his wrist.

“What’s wrong with your finger?” Yoochun knitted his eyebrows with a questioning face.

“Oh, just a small wound.” Junsu said but Yoochun’s other hand was faster in proceed the right move as he grab a box of tissue on the opposite table, but still do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter