I already stuck to love him...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

“Then I take one. Kim Jaejoong! You come with me.” Yunho quickly called out the person name. Jaejoong who’d ready to steps on the bus with Changmin behind averted his looks as heard the manly one called out his name.

And at the same time, as he slowly turned his steps direct to Yunho, Jaejoong felt chilled as there seems had a hundreds of death glares from the girls have been plastered on him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seems like a long journey with the intended Jaejoong being mute. The smaller man seat with fold himself as both arms on his chest and threw his view on the side window which hard for Yunho to caught his eyes.

“Wah… what a lovely day today, isn’t it?” Yunho tried to get Jaejoong attention. It seems hard for the man as he feels like tried to make someone mute to talk. It’s just end up as one side conversation anyway. But the manly one still didn’t give up.

“Aigoo… what’s wrong with my baby today? Seem like he doesn’t want to talk to me anymore.” Yunho glance the silence person from the corner of his eyes while both hand still on the steering wheel in his driving. There he noticed the silence person seems averted his look on him, then just a second the innocence one turns into his long pouting face back and threw his sight on the side view out of the car’s window.

Yunho came with a new idea that might useful for trick his softhearted Jaejoong as he knows the innocent one seems love to hears his baby-calling, corner of his lips curved up as he had been dash by the idea. Yunho can’t held his urged to pulled that smaller man to face him as that beautiful eyes still resist to look at him since yesterday. It was a DAY! That lovely Jae seems resists his presence. He can’t hold that kind of situation any longer. Then Yunho had made a sudden stop as he pulled his car on the edge of the highway which brought Jaejoong surprise face halted to him.

“Okay, now look at me and talk to me what is in your head that make you being this cold on me?” Yunho said as he turns his body to face the smaller one as one arms rest on the steering wheel, eyes gaze on the other one reaction. Yunho was frown as he examined Jaejoong face.

“You… are being angry on something. Aren’t you?” Yunho starts guessed.

“………………………” silence with cute pouts by the other person bring Yunho chuckles.

“Erm…seems not. Then… are you sulking on something?” Yunho knots.

“……………………..” Still gave the same responses.

“If you still don’t wanna say a word... I should use my usual method then.” Yunho said with his usual mischievous smirks on face as he leaned in to be closer to the silent one. Jaejoong had immediately darted his eyes on Yunho as he saw the manly one eyes slowly glanced to his lips and back to his eyes.

Jaejoong gasped as he seems know what the other man had implied as at the same time he bit his lower lips. Yunho once again let out his low chuckles as saw Jae’s reaction.

“Don’t worry I’m not going to bite you.” Yunho teased as he pulled the person closer to him. Jaejoong just blinks his doe- like eyes. The cute reaction just brought Yunho to caress the innocence face of the other as he leans to land a kiss on Jaejoong’s temple and continued on both cheeks of Jaejoong as the person had been blush by each move Yunho made on him. When the manly one just close to landed a kiss on his pouted lips, Jaejoong tightens his eyes closed as he waits to feel the other lips crush on him but a second he open back his eyes as he feels no load on his lips, there his eyes just greets by Yunho face just an inch from him. The man beams as eyes still locked on him.

“What unexpected reaction…” Yunho smiles as he saw the person seems waited for his kiss.

Jaejoong blush and at the same time cursed himself as he was always being easily melted by this man touches.

“I’m not.” Jaejoong said as he turns his sour face away from Yunho’s hold but the man pulled his face back to prevent him from doing so.

“Then kiss me.” Yunho unexpected words out with face wore a teasing smile of him while eyes still examined the blushing face in front of him, expecting some input. Jaejoong eyes had extent its fullest as heard the man sudden request and he could felt his heart was banging against his ribcage.

“N-no…” Jaejoong stuttered as drops his eyes on his folded hand on his laps.

“I always make a first move. So how about this time is your turn.” Yunho said while slowly his smile disappear from his face as something hit his mind which brought him to continued “Jaejoong ah…can I ask you something?” This time his voice was in a serious tone which make the other one direct his attention back to him.

“It’s about…the past incident. Err…who’s that guy at the basketball court that tried to kiss you?” Yunho finally voice out his doubts which he seems had been kept that curiosity long enough by himself. Actually he didn’t intended to rummagethat bitter memory which caused him to lost his temper and had hurting the innocence Jaejoong for the umpteenth times back then. But he also can’t control his heart for demands the truth. Yunho admit that he was sometimes also doubted with the feeling of Jaejoong on him. Even the smaller man in front of him didn’t shows any sign of dislike or hating on him but he need to ensure if it was a real ‘LOVE’ the smaller man had hold onto him or it was just ditto to ‘LIKE’ the person feels for him. It was different between ‘like’ and ‘love’, and he needs to ensure that. Because it was hard to deal with someone who was too shy and too silence and more over when it comes to confessing, this type of person always had a big prone to misread his thought and action.

Jaejoong was remain speechless on his seat and he searched for Yunho’s face and met the calms eyes of the man which make him felt a bit relieved, as he was doubt if the man could be in a cross face before he could answer.

“You mean..Yong Hwa? He’s my friend.” Jaejoong said as eyes examine the frowning face of Yunho as the man seems in a deep thought.

“What kind of friend would sneakily try to kiss you? Is he actually one of your admirers? Erm…looks like my pretty Jae quite popular back there?” Yunho smiling face just surprised Jaejoong as he thought the man would gone mad like he used to be. But then Jaejoong pouts face was back as he heard the ‘popular’ word out from Yunho’s lips.

‘Who’s the more popular which just brought a bunch of crazy fan girls through this trip?’ Jae thought as he hung down his head.

“I thought that Changmin the only one being your friend there. And what the heck that both of you keep clinging each other?” Yunho can’t hold his curious tone for his another curiosity. If it was about Jaejoong school life, there was a lot of curiousness Yunho had and will keep curious because he couldn’t be there to eyeing his Jaejoong.

“He’s my real friend.” Jae short answer just gave a feeling of unease dashed on Yunho hearing.

“What do you mean by the ‘real’ friend?” Yunho thick eyebrows knotted up.

“We ever met before then when we’re in France. I came to accidentally bump on him…and he was kind to help me when I was lost.” Jaejoong said as his face was shown a little smile when he remembers that memory when he thought Changmin was foreigner when the guy able to speak France fluently until he realized it when the taller one had turns to him and introduced himself.

Yunho’s reaction was rigid. His mind also remembers to those memories of that moments which should be his sweetest day of honeymoon but turn to be bitter memory for Jaejoong and also for him to felt regret for entire life with his stupid treated for his spouse. He was set his mind not to step into the other one life. But now he was being the one that broke his own vowed.

Jaejoong at the other side started to felt worried if his lips just slips something unnecessary thing which brought Yunho into a long silent. Jaejoong felt urged to hold that manly face to turn that face to look at him back, as for the first time he was totally curious with the unreadable face of the other.

“Yun-ho…”

“Jaejoong ah… ple.. please stay away from Changmin.” Looking back on the pretty one face, Yunho cut off with a different tone. He knows that might be hard and confuse to Jaejoong to understand this word of him.

“B-but why… he’s kind and also…the first friend I’d ever make in class.” Jaejoong innocence eyes shown it sadden look. Yunho tried to avoid that look as his face shows hurt. That was his weakness when the other had shown him that kind of expression. ‘Yes I know…he’s your only ‘real’ friend. But it will hurt you more if you know the truth.’ Yunho thought as his hand start to reach the other face in his palm.

“Listen baby… you are being so innocence and yet clumsy like a clear glass which is easy if someone just wanna scratch on or break you out.” Yunho riddled in his explanation but he stumbled to clear it with easy words for the other could accept and understand his reason. He was trying to explain it without hurting the other feeling by being a straightforward, but for the person like Jaejoong it was hard to understand what he’d means with that quibble word.

“B-but…he’s so kind on me… if I stay away from him then I’ve no friend back there in campus…” Jaejoong pouted as for the first time being such protests make Yunho become more doubt on what Jaejoong feeling for Changmin.

Yunho let out a heave sigh. ‘It such really annoying to seeing the one I like making such a happy face when talking about another guy. And being such protest when had been asked to step away from that certain guy.’ He was silent with the thought.

‘Is the guy is only friend to you? Mostly person like Jaejoong is hard to realize who the one he has loves as this innocent one would be confuse when he comes to deal with his own feeling. But no way would I giving up on him. But love…can’t be force Jung Yunho..! But still it’s not an excuse to give up!’ Yunho can’t hold himself to debate with his own thought. This was a first time he feels so hard and had put so much effort to keep the one he loves and would never ever to think about letting the person go. It was a really strong feeling which he’d put all of his determination on this person. It was different with the love he’d feels for Junsu before, just a love at first sight though. What he just realizes, he loves for Jaejoong was starting to above all else.

Jaejoong turns his head to look at the silent man as that was the second time the manly one had been in a silent that day, and also the man face had shows its grief of worry.

‘What’s wrong with that face? Why has such a sad expression on his face?’ Jaejoong felt the need to pull the man’s face off from that kind of look as he curious what the causes of Yunho turns to been in sullen mood out of sudden. ‘Have I said something that hurting him?’ Jaejoong just leaned closer to the man which still not put an eye contact with him. He was determined to kiss the depression face of Yunho off but then he’d stop on his moves as the ring of the other one cell phone intruded in his midway of movements.

“Em, siwon ah… what’s wrong?” Yunho lazily said as the other line sound in clamant.

“Yah! Where are you JUNG YUNHO! Are you planning to kidnap my innocence student? Get your right here in a short while!” The person at the other line sneer before the clicking sound of the line had been cut approached Yunho’s ears. Yunho grumbled at the order of the intruder.

“Looks like I need to hand you to your annoying lecturer as soon before he becomes totally irritating.” Yunho said to Jaejoong while gave a soft pats on the other head as the other was in a blank face in thought what the person on the line demanding this time.

.

.

“Yah! Pull out the knot at the same level.” Siwon gave his order to several guys that tried to strengthen up the tents for their nights as currently all of them had settled camping at the reserve forest.

“Better get this settle up before the day getting dark.” Yunho said to Siwon as he finished to gulps a bottle of water that the man had handed to him. There had spot of exhausted sweat adhered under Yunho’s jaws as he had pull all his laborious in prepared all the essentials stuff of camping and settled the bonfire for the night.

“Oppa ~~ you sweat a lot. Let me wipe it off…” there were a girl approached near the manly one as he just settled his on a big lumber which had lay near the bonfire.

“Yah! Tiffany… could you just go helping your other members to prepare the dinner back there?” Siwon just block the girl in time as he saw what was about to happen. Yunho just ignored that occurrence as his eyes and attention was only locked on the fragile man that seat opposite of him with his head turns away from facing him. Since they broke from their little sweet moment in the car previously, Jaejoong had started to avoiding him back. He just realized that when he was about to grabs that fragile waist of Jaejoong to come near him a while ago, instead, that fragile one had deliberately speeds his legs to his gorgeous mate which made Yunho felt burn inside.

“Yunho sunbaenim…What do you prefer for having dinner tonight?” The other girl came out from the back tent asked; try to get Yunho attention.

“Aish! Really annoying…I’m sick with all of you today!” Siwon scratched his head in disappointment as his students seem busy in attempt to throw themselves on his friend.

Jaejoong at the other side looked at the girl that tries to approaches his Yunho one by one as another one had disappeared to nowhere after being shooed by Siwon just a second ago. Then he shifted his eyes to Yunho who was in his usual ignorance when there got a bunch of girls huddled around him. His eyes met the man's intense gaze as the man, seemed the man had locked his eyes only on him all this time. Jaejoong felt blood gush up through his face in blush, and then he quickens to turns his face to the other side as at the same time his heart thumped vigorously.

“Jaejoong-ah, come here with me… I'd just discover a really nice place. I bet you would love it!” Changmin came out from nowhere in panting to catches his breaths but still shown some an excitement in his words.

“Err…where are you going? I tried to find you a minute ago but you seem lost to nowhere. Are you running?” Jaejoong said as his attention was all shifted to his mate as he caught the guy tried to catch his breaths.

“Aah… come on just follow me. You talk too much.” Changmin said as he grab Jaejoong wrist and pulled the man from his seat which broke the intense gaze of the manly one that still eyeing them on opposite. Yunho brought his palm firm on his side. He felt burning build inside of him as saw Jaejoong had been dragged away from him when he just about to call out fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter