The Second losing...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

Junsu sighed, relief after Yunho has decided to go home after took a half day for choose their wedding cloth and others stuff for the wedding preparation. Finally he able to threw his body into Yunho's luxurious car's leather seat. Now, he only waited for heading back to meet Jaejoong. The whole day he couldn’t get ease through his shopping moment, he only felt disquieting enshroud him.

Yunho at the other side realized Junsu just looks uninterested in what they had programe that day…

Yes! That was clearly shown the non-reaction on his face. He just notice when they were busied themselves in choose their wedding cloth, all Junsu did is just gestured with nodded his head as Yunho asked if that was good for him. It looks like Junsu just randomly picks the suit as his mind seems impromptu somewhere else.

‘Is he feels unwilling in this arrangement marriage?’ That frightens inquiry of Yunho finally couldn’t’ be denied in his mind.

Yunho inhale a deep breath before he threw his questioned. As the other just being silent the whole day, even now he just put all his attention out on his side window as Yunho’s hand still on the steering wheel while a second he hurtled his head to glanced on Junsu.

“Junsu…” Yunho tried straightening his tone as he attempt to dispel his curiousness.

There Junsu turn to look at him, met the dark brownish orbs of him. With the soften tone ever he asked…

“Are you happy with this arrangement marriage?” Yunho slowly exhale his breaths, nervously waiting the other to answer.

Junsu dropped his looks on his fold hands on his hips, deeply thought. There Yunho seems get the answer as the other took a long time before replied.

“I…I just hate to be pointed by my mom…and also this wedding…just so sudden…” Junsu said as he tried to compose his words, unintended to hurt the other man feeling.

“I don’t get a straight answer there…” Yunho said as his eyes looked forwards on the street as concentrated on his drive, but whose knows subside of him, he just feels like explode out as he thought his assumption was correct.

“Honestly, I’m…” Junsu can’t further his word as the ringtone of his mobile phone had been echoed, interrupts their conversation. He just cursed the caller that interrupted such the right time for him to straight forward to Yunho.

Yunho’s browed up for Junsu to answer his call. As the person at the other line still didn’t given up to ended the call.

“Yeobuseyo?!” (Hello). There his voice tone a bit stern as showed he was pissed off by the sudden interrupted.

“Junsu ssi...”

There Junsu’s ears had been approached by the curious voice of his maid. “Uh, yes…what is it?” He lazily asked, with the thought this must be his mom that always busy body to know how his day with Yunho and she must orders his maid to spying on them.

“Erm…I just lead a dinner to Jaejoong ssi in his room…but seems he get a bad fever. He’s burning…”

“What?! Aish…does he get his lunch today..?” Junsu jump a bit from his seat as he heard about Jaejoong.

“Err…no young master…” His maid seems cringed at the other line.

“Aish! Bad…have you called the doctor?”

“Erm…madam prohibit…she said he will recover soon…” there the maid seems lower her tone scares her fierce madam could be heard her reports to Junsu.

“Okay then…I just on my way right now...anyway thanks for inform me.” Junsu ends up the called and now just anxious looks had been plaster on his face.

“What's going on..?” Yunho curiously asked.

“Erm, Jaejoong…he gets a bad fever.” Junsu compendious said.

‘Jaejoong…’ Yunho murmured as he seems familiar with the name but he didn’t able to assume where he ever heard that name before.

‘Jaejoong…’

“Who is he?”

“Erm? My brother…” Junsu said as he surprises by Yunho’s sudden question.

“You have a brother..?” That was Yunho’s turn to be surprised as he just known this Kim Junsu wasn’t only child of Kim’s.

“Yes. You don’t know..? But your parent knows about him.”

“Nope…I don’t. They never story it to me.” Yunho said as he just thought there had a lot of things he didn’t know about his lover. ‘Is him shall be call as my lover?’ Yunho thought; as still didn’t get his answer as the car was already pulled in front the main gate of Kim’s mansion. There, the security opened it for them. As he stop his car, he turn to looked at the other who was still keep silent after got a called about his brother.

“Seems you care so much about your brother…” Yunho said.

“Yes…he doesn’t know to take care of himself.” Junsu replied as his hand already open the car’s door to led his legs out, but then he just stop his move as he turned back to Yunho whose put all his gazed on Junsu’s movement.
Then Yunho’s brows up as he looked Junsu turned back and looked straight on him.

“Err…about the previous topic…can we discuss later?” Junsu had a nervous tone. He just thought he need to talk to Yunho face to face too but seems now his heart was worried, his brother is more important to him. Also, there still had a time before the wedding ceremony. He still had a time to discuss with other privately…right?

“Okay…never mind.” Yunho’s said as he smiled that always brought Junsu to felt ease toward him. Glad this one always being understand. Then Junsu curved up his lips as he smiled cutely that made Yunho to be treat a bit as that was what he waiting to see the whole day when they had spent their time together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junsu led his legs on the fluffy carpet of the living room, he just wanted to rush upstairs when his name had been called by the person who was statue on the leather sofa, seems been in long waiting for him.

“Junsu…I need to talk with you.” his mom said with a stern voice.

“Just talk about whatever later…I’m tired mom.” Junsu compendious as he ignored his mother, the truth is he just needs to seek about Jaejoong condition right now.

“No! Just seat here and let me talk…this is about your wedding.” Kim Chae Rim had started to show her masterful side, which made Junsu lazily turn to her and made his seat opposite his mother.

“Good. Now listen Junsu ah…I need you know about all of us will having vacation to Paris on this weekend. Due to your father’s planning, he will returns from Paris in this couple of days and take us together for having vacation there.” Chae Rim curved a happy smile on her face as there had a bit of cherish tone when she spoke.

Junsu just feels it seems so sudden planning for them to have a family vacation like this…and he felt there must be something wrong in this planning.

“Jaejoong will follow too right?” that was his first question to his mother and brought the woman to let out a heavy sighs.

“Huh! What out of all the things you always put was that piss off brother of yours in the fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter