It was a long waiting...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Just listening to ‘For you it’s separation, for me it’s waiting.’ (너에겐이별나에겐기다림) by Kim Jaejoong. I just into this music when wrote this chapter…^^ Just got certain feeling when into it]

http://www.4shared.com/audio/HCZZYUnN/05_____-_Jaejoong.htm

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Rivers of tears keep a steady flow, but you are’t there to know that I was here…

In my waiting for the day you’ll wake up…

It’s you, you who I want to know…

All of what I think and feel it’s you who I want to see… and I want to here with me…

Not a single day goes by wishing you to open your eyes and look at me which still in my waiting…

Not a single night goes by without miss you tucking me into bed, a warm embrace, and a kiss from you… even it just a simple touch of yours…

................................

Junsu just stare on the spacious yard that was shrouded bydarkness of night without any absent of light from the inside house where he had gone to. It was clearly shown the house has no occupant. Junsu held the piece of paper that had written his brother address on it. There in the cold breeze of night, he stood in front of Jaejoong’s place, which he had been informed where the man had been live after getting married. He got the information after he made a call with one of the maid in his house that he uses to trust for not reporting his arrival to his masterful mother. He just stared on the address while being pensive on the huge residential house of Jaejoong as he still can’t believe with the news that just approached his ears. He had avoids to going straight home when he had been informed Jaejoong was not live in that mansion again. That lovely brother of him……already married….? He still couldn’t believe! And surprisingly, it’s happened with someone he had known which once near to be his future partner before.

“I never thought that you’ll be going this far Jaejoongie… and that also because of me you had been thrown to replace me in that arrangement marriage…” Junsu tears flow down and dripped on the piece of paper that still in his hold.

“How you’ve been through your day without me? I-I’m sorry….now I’m back…for you.” Junsu keep mumbled to no one in particular as he brought himself hunker down as his back lean on that gate’s house wall. He had let go all the longing tears that he’d kept for his brother since the day he’d decide to leave the other one to facing the world without him. Then, as he still in his sorrowfulness, his cell phone ring broke the hush of the cold night when the ring keep bugging seems a sign of an emergency for him to picks up. Junsu let out a foggy breath as seems the night would turn to be snowy sooner. His hand fished the phone out from his pocket.

“Hello…” He answered lazily and he sniffs adjusted his nasal voice as he had crying a lot.

“Young master…It’s me.” The lady’s voice approached his sense of hearing, acknowledges him who was the person on the other line was.

“Oh, Mary…What’s wrong?” Junsu response as his maid sounds like in anxious.

“I-…err…It’s about… Kim Jaejoong young master.’

“What?? What happen to him?!” Junsu abruptly pulled himself up as heard the other mentioned about his brother.

The news that just approached his ears seems weaken his knees but then he quickly snapped, he rush for search the main road as he was in hurried to reach the place of where his maid had reported to him.

“Jaejoongie…please wait for me…” he mumbled under his breaths and his hand holds for stops the taxi that had passed by on the main road. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong’s eyes flattered open, slowly adjusted its blurriness and starts scanned the room… the room’s wall was all in white paint. The color that Jaejoong hates, the color of how loneliness has interpreted.  He wonders where he had been now. Then his nostrils invaded by the scent of medicine, he looked at his fragile body that had hospital uniform wore on which hits him that he had been in ward. Suddenly the fearfulness and terrified feeling surge inside of him as he remembers what was happen which brought him lay on that bed of hospital’s ward.

‘Yunnie…’ Jaejoong abruptly pulled himself up from the bed, utmost fight with the dizziness on his head after been in a long unconscious state from the shocked of the scene that almost tear off his heart. He just needs to seek out his Yunho but then, only one steps he able to manage, he winced in pain as he felt the prickled pain of needle that pierce through his tendon wrist had stopped him from his movement. There had one tube that connected to his wrist which helps a water transfusion into his body. Jaejoong just want to snap out the tube from his wrist when he heard a voice that he acknowledged outside his room.  That was his parents and seems they were quarrel on something which make him being statue in his spot.

“What??  Don’t you see this seems connected to Jaejoong. I know from the start that he always bring us trouble. And now, it seems infectiously to Jung’s family after you let him married that precious son of them!” Kim Chae rim’s voice was clear hits Jaejoong sense of hearing. It’s been so long he didn’t heard that hurting voice of his stepmother, and now… there the woman was out and right in front of his ward door insulted him just like she ever done before with a heartless word of her.

“Are you insane or really don’t have any human feeling in you?? He’s our son which is now still lay on that bed in such state, you still wanna blame him for bring us trouble and to others? What’s wrong with you? And please keep your volume slow, he might hear us.” There was Mr. Kim voice spat back to his wife in a moderate tone.

“Sorry? That’s not my son… he’s only your son. My son also had getting away from me because of him!”

“It’s not his fault..! You should through that again and realize whose fault it was for Junsu run away if it not because of you that keep such this behavior with you. I thought you would at least open your mind and examine your own self. But you still are same.” Mr. Kim said but in a lower tone than before as he scares his son could hear their quarreled out here.

“Huh, if Junsu is the one that get into Jung’s family, this is not going to happen. And what now, Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung also didn’t show up here to visit Jaejoong. Isn’t it clear already that they also blame Jaejoong for this??” Chae Rim still threw the full blame on Jaejoong presence.

Jaejoong thought he could not cry anymore for hearing such this insulting from his stepmother as he was use before, but still it couldn’t be helps when it come to linked with Yunho, that was totally destroy his desolation feeling inside when heard it. A new tear streamed down on his cheeks.  He slowly crumpled down on the cold floor as unable to headed out for looks what was happen to Yunho as the result he might receive would be unbearable for him to hear, scared it would destroying him even more.

“What the hell are you talking about?! Don’t make such a fuss about their absent. What would Jae thinks if he hears this. Please think that our son also was being hurt now. For your information, they did come and then have to rush out for settle the bail on his second son. And please don’t provoke me again with keep hurting Jaejoong. Even you still don’t admit him as one of our son, he’s my son!” This time Mr. Kim voice becomes firmer as he said the last word.

“Huh, whatever…it’s not he has a serious injured, he just faint though.” Chae rim retorted.

“I thought you have change mom.” Out of sudden, the third voice outside of the room brought Jaejoong daze. As eyes still full by suffuse of tears, he budge a bit as he tried detailing that voices who’d belong to…

“Junsu… when do you come back my dear?” Chae Rim sounds surprise and then, her face flush with a bright smile.

“I’m sorry…but for now… I just come back for Jaejoong sake.” Junsu said as he threw an apologetic looks at his understanding father who also had a surprise face by his sudden comeback.  Then Mr. Kim retreat his surprise looks and had threw a warm smile as heard his second son’s answer.

“Yah Junsu! This is how you greet your mother after a long time? What happens to both of you always Jaejoong be your prior attention and care! ” Chae rim burst out for a second time as unbelief after a long time didn’t see her Junsu, and out of sudden the comeback reason that had been given was such irritated her. This time came two nurses as asked her to out as she was unable to keep her volume down after had given a first warning just a while ago.

“Whatever, like I want to stand here any longer for that pamper son of you. I want to go back! And Junsu after this please returns home. No matter what, I’m still your mother who gave birth to you. Don’t just disappear like before.” Chae rim gave her son a last warn before she headed out with threw an annoyed face to the two nurse that came on her.  

“Looks like I’ve no choice for stay any longer too with that attitude of your mother.” Mr. Kim let out his heavy sighs.

“I miss you son… and next time, whatever your decision is, just let me know. We will talk about you later. I just finish checked on Jaejoong condition. Maybe he still sleeps. Please take care of him for now, and yourself too… I’ll come back here again tomorrow.” Mr. Kim gave a warm pat on Junsu’s shoulder as he assured him to look for Jaejoong. Junsu just able to replied with a warm smile of him as he felt nervous to meet his brother who he’d leave the man such a long time. After sending his father with his looked until Mr. Kim disappeared with slide into a lift, the worry feeling surge inside of him back as he turn to look at the door knob, which only wait for him to pull and then he will meet the person that he was dying wanted to see.

Junsu brought his trembles hand pull the door’s knob, the door open and then his eyes met the unoccupied bed as he stepped inside.

“J-Jun…su…” The weak voice of Jaejoong approached him, there on the floor at the corner of the bed, the person he was searching for was down with both arms hugging his knees onto his chest while eyes starring on him with full of tears. Junsu rushed to Jaejoong side as he bent down, he pulled the fragile brother of him in his arms. There he also burst into tears, tears of regret for living the person, tears of sad for looking at the same state of Jaejoong just like before he leave, and also tears of glad that he could still able to embrace his brother into his arms once again…

“Jun..su…”

“Yes, Joongie…” Junsu voice out as he tried to hold his sobs.

“Is it you..? Is it really you..?” the weak voice of Jaejoong kept asking as he still seems not believes the person was his Junsu.

“Yes, It’s me…I’m sorry Joongie. I’m really… really sorry…” Junsu kept uttering his sorry as he tightens his embrace on the fragile Jaejoong. Jaejoong couldn’t help but sobs in Junsu’s arms. Both man drench in their own tears.

Jaejoong was glad and at the same time still worry to dead. He become weary… weary to face the reality that keep tortured him. He totally feels worn out because of tiredness to enact his brain to keep believe his Junsu has return, but….. what about his Yunho…  Yunho… YUNHO… what he needed for now is for Junsu not letting his current arms around him yet as he still needs some supports on him. Jaejoong also didn’t know whether he knows a little about world or the world seems getting far away as he just started to explore it.

“Junsu…I’m tired…so tired…” Jaejoong said as eyes still in tears but his face was expressionless. He seems like a person which his soul not within his body. Junsu pulled from his embrace and looked at his brother face. He found out the person even unable to pull a smile, as his lips was dried, and his face pale like drain out of blood.

“Yah! Jaejoongie..! Hold on please… I’ll call a doctor. Please Joongie… be strong!” Junsu stand up and push an emergency button. He was hysterically worried as look at his brother current condition which is this time the man looks more worst than he’d ever seen before, even each time when he’d companion her brother in the night that had a rampageous thunder out there, this man would not turn to be like what he was looks like now. Junsu curious seems this time it was really unbearable for Jaejoong to face it.

“Y-yunnie…”Junsu snapped when heard the new name uttered from Jaejoong’s lip.

‘What’s going on with you Jaejoong… whatever happen please be strong! I would feel guilty for leaving you if you being like this.’ Junsu thought as he pulled his brother up to get into his bed. Jaejoong body was too weak as he lost his energy to moves himself.

“I-I...want to see y-yunho…please…” Jaejoong utterly miserable even his voice sounds so weak and helpless, another tears streams out from the corner of his eyes.

“Jaejoong, what happen to you..? You look so…” Junsu couldn’t finish his word as he felt unbearable for push Jaejoong to answer him, as the fragile man was enough with look misery on him.

“Okay…we will go to see Yunho but only after you could stand up properly. Now, you barely able to move even with one step. Please have a rest first Jaejoongie.”  Junsu tried to persuade.

“No…no… Aaaaargh! I want to see him now! I want to see y-yunnie now..! I want yunnie…” Jaejoong kept shook his head, starts to screaming hysterically and sobbed while lips kept mumbled Yun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter