Day by day...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

When the darkness comes...you glow me with your smile. When the cold envelops me...you warm me with your undying warmth.

Then it's you the only one I need.
..................................


[Pusan 12.00 p.m]

It was over midnight when Junsu finally could head back as that day was the busiest day he’d ever through as there have a lot of pets that needs his special treatment. Junsu take a looks at his watch then release a heavy sight as he realize he has to skip another night for prepares dinner for his ‘chunchun’ a.k.a his landlord which is sometimes he called out that guy by that name just to make the guy pisses off. He smiled when he remembered the incident where they started became closer.

-FLASH BACK-

“Aaah~ junjun why you pooping on my fluffy ‘white-y’ carpet?!” Yoochun who just came out from bathroom screamed out and run towards his new cat which he just bought yesterday on the his way back from his office.

“Aish! junjun ah.. I bought you because you do look like him, now what you’d give me is your…yuck!” Yoochun mimicked his face with wrinkled his nose up as smelled something bad.

“Yah! What did you say… who looks like who?” Out of nowhere Junsu came out from the kitchen and settled his on the nearer sofa with mouth kept munched his snacks. Yoochun turned to looks at him then pointed his finger to his ‘junjun’.

“This Junjun.” Yoochun said; in a style like he was introducing someone to Junsu.

“Junjun?.” Junsu frowned; eyes shifted to the pointed fluffy-white cat.

“Yes. This is Junjun…he does looks like you. That’s why I put his name from your name first letter. Jun-su. Heee…” Yoochun’s grinned as he explained.

“Yah! How could you put my name for the cat? And it just pooping there and you said it did looks like me? If he comes out with a bad habit, you would imagine it like me. Change the name now…” Junsu said as he grabs one cushion on his lap then threw it on Yoochun’s grinning face.

“What? You don’t like it?”

“Yes I don’t.” Junsu fold his arm on his chest as sign of his protest.

“It’s cute just like you. That’s why I bought it and put his name after yours.” Yoochun put out his dumbfounded face.

“Aish, if that so… I will buy dog tomorrow and put its name ‘chunchun’.

“Mwo? (What) Chunchun?! Euw…its sounds feminine on my hearing. Change it!” Yoochun disagree with puffing his cheeks as protest.

“No…chunchun…I wouldn’t. I really gonna get a dog on my way back tomorrow.” Junsu said while immediately got up from his seat with an evil laughs.

“Yaa! Kim Junsu!” Yoochun sounds unsatisfied with the other one plan.

-END OF FLASH BACK-

....

Junsu just kept on his smiling face as his thought impromptu to that memory. Then with a seconds he stop smiling alone as he remember that he should tell the truth to Yoochun tonight about leaving that house soon. He just determined to return to look for his brother. He calculated in his mind for find his word to make the other clear about his real situation which is he’d run from his wedding day.

“Yah! Park soo young!” Suddenly a shouted voice of someone that came from his block of house made Junsu stopped in his tracks; as he had taken by surprise. He then took one more step forward as the voice sounds familiar to him, and that was where he found Yoochun was stood on the entrance of the house. Junsu frowned as eyes caught the view before him. Yoochun was pulling someone wrist; seemingly prevented the person from walk away.

“Yaa, Park Soo young…please don’t do this to me…” The guy sounds beg the person. Junsu sense there had hurtful intonation in Yoochun’s voices. Something was wrong with his housemate, while he always thought the guy like Yoochun would never have any problem in his life as the guy always being playful and always shown his bright side. Never he predicts that guy would have a problem with someone…which is he doesn't even know whose that person was.

‘Maybe his… girlfriend?’ Junsu thought while still in his hiding spot on the corner of building; preventing the other notices his existent.

“Chunie-ah.. try to understand my situation, please honey. I’m not going to be happy here if I keep stay and commemorate all my memory on this failed marriage. You know, I can’t stay away from him. So let me go honey.”

“So what?! That person is more important than me? You threw me aside just to live with that bas****?!” Yoochun’s face seems all red which is shown he’s really in rage.

“Park Yoochun! Don’t dare to mention him that way!” The woman shouted and then tried to control her emotion back. “Honey, listens. I’m sorry okay…and please take care of yourself. Maybe I’m not going back here again. I’ve to leave now, my flight hour is nearly coming. Sorry honey I have to go.” The person said her last words and freed his wrist from Yoochun’s grips and walked away.

The second the woman stepped away from him, Yoochun knees dropped down with expression mirrored his current crushed state. He couldn’t hold back his tears anymore as he started to cries; seems throw all of his grief.

There for the first time, Junsu saw the guy who always pulled out his brightest smiles on him was in grieved. Suddenly he feels something inside of him as he saw that cheery guy was in that kind of circumstance.

After few minutes he waited for Yoochun to cease to be more calms and settled all his miserable feeling, Junsu then stepped out from his hiding place. Yoochun was about to enter the pin code on the door when Junsu jump out to him; acted like he just reached there.

“Ahh…so tired~” Junsu fake a yawn; as had been acting naturally.

Yoochun who’d been a bit surprise by the voice that approached him from behind, turned to look at the smaller guy.

“Oh, you’re back.” Yoochun said as he voice sounds creak and he cleared his voice.

There Junsu found his mate’s eyes was puffed, caused from his previous cried.

“Yah! Chunchun…you better fetch me next time if I’m going to be this late. Don’t you worry if this cute housemate of your being kidnap on his way home? Aish! You’re such uncaring friend!” Junsu said as he tried to make it more casual.

“Aish! Junjun-ah…how many times I need to warned you stop calling me with that dog’s name? And also…You are not that cute. No one will have an intention to kidnapping you shorty.” Yoochun said as he ruffled Junsu’s bangs and tried to pulls a brightness smile of him like always he did to the other.

“Yah! You too. Stop calling me with that cat’s name. You become to be meaner on me nowadays.” Junsu make a sulky face even though he was glad to saw that brightest smile of Yoochun was back.

‘How could he being so good to hide his true feeling?’ Junsu thought while his eyes were eying each of Yoochun’s moves without a blink. He feels an urge to asking who the lady that just leaved before was. ‘Is she his girlfriend? Or…wife? Aish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter