Confession

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

Rain was pouring lightly outside the house. The thunders kept rumbling which gave Jaejoong winced when each times the flash and roaring sounds of thunder approached the glass window of Yunho’s room. It makes him snuggled even more against the body that he knows he could earn that scent which comes to his favorite without he realized before and that was the manly one warmness. Yunho’s was startled by the drastic reaction he received from Jaejoong as he tugged the smaller man onto his bed a moment ago, the person was cringed at the sight of flashing thunders rumbled outside only had wrapped his arms around his body which seem unintended to released his hold even for a second. Yunho lip creaks into a sweet smile as his heart flutter at the sight of the innocence Jaejoong which absentmindedly make a first moves on him. He can’t handle to keep his lips from curved up like a crazy worshiper. Then he pulled the comforter up to cover the limb that already fall into a soundless sleep in his arms.

Yunho brought his hands moves to brush away a few strands of raven hair of Jaejoong which had blocking those pretty eyes of him. The long eyelashes of Jaejoong still wet by his previous tears made Yunho proceed to wipes out those remaining tears on the corner of Jaejoong flawless face. He realized the other cheek was flushed and eyes bloodshot as sign he had been crying a lot.

‘What happen in your past that turn you been in this state for each time were rainy outside?’ Yunho became curious as he caressed the smaller man cheeks. He realized the man would turn to looks so much trouble when each time there was rainy outside.  

He landed a kiss on both eyes of Jaejoong then his eyes had darted on the pouting lips of Jaejoong. Yunho heart starts thumped against its ribcages as Jaejoong pouts lips were being inch away from him. Yunho gulps as tried to hold the lustful that had suddenly wash inside of him. A stir movement that Jaejoong makes seems like tempting him to proceed with his thought to seal those pouting lips of Jaejoong with him. But still he could attempt to prevent the lustful feeling inside from take over into his head.

Lastly Yunho just ends up only stared on Jaejoong face which is seem in a deep sleep while he can’t even closed his eyes to sleep as he tried to stable his heartbeat at a normal.

Jaejoong buried his face against Yunho chest when every time he senses the warmness of Yunho’s getting away against him. Yunho was tries to positioning his back in a comfortable spot when Jaejoong seems reluctant to keep his body away. Jaeoong then had mumbles a couple of incoherent words and there had slips out “Yunnie…” before he went all quiet which gave Yunho heart’s feel a jolt of alarm as isn’t he just heard the person mention his name in his sleep? The name other than ‘Yunho ssi’ the formal call which Jaejoong always used to call him. His heart flutters just to hear a simple mumbled by the one which in his peaceful sleep.

“He’s like a baby,” again a smile cracked on Yunho’s face, expressed his current happiness that started to permeate inside of him.
.
.
Jaejoong’s eyes fluttered open and as if instantly rubs his eyes with the back of his palm when he saw through the glass window the bad rainy of last night had been replace with such a bright weather today. He feels as good as last night where he felt he had been in the best shield of warmness even there was rainy outside. But then his head turned slightly as he felt someone breaths against his ears. There with a slightly turned his nose was an inch with Yunho’s one.

Jaejoong eyes extent it fullest and he can’t even blink as at the same time Yunho also open his as he was pretended to looks like he also just awaken from his sleep. Jaejoong realized his body was still wrapped in the manly one arms as his arms on Yunho’s wide chest.

“Breaths Jaejoong…don’t forget to breaths.” Yunho gently whispered to him as he realized Jaejoong was stop to breaths as the fragile one been startled at their proximity. Yunho notice a tint of blush on the other face as he slowly starts to breaths.

“I-I’m sorry… for come to your room.” Jaejoong said as his head had recalled the situation of him last night which he can’t help himself as he was become used to search the warmth of this man when each times there were bad rainy outside. He had gap his body away from Yunho as the distance make him hard to breaths while the gaze of Yunho would just bring him blushed and feels dizzy. But before he could budge from his laid position, Yunho had his arms on Jaejoong’s back as he prevents the person from doing so.

“Why say sorry when you have the rights for being here…remember, we’re married.” Yunho said as he lean more closer to the smaller man.

“Y-Yunho…” Jaejoong’s voice wavered as his hand palmed against Yunho’s chest to avoid Yunho coming closer. ‘Is this man actually always acting weird in an early morning?’ Jaejoong thought at a second.

“You want to know something..?” Yunho’s gaze just melted him. Jaejoong decide to just being still as his mind was blank and felt dizzy when Yunho’s hand extended to caress his cheek and lips had carving into a small smile, as he saw the face of Jaejoong in his arms was flush in a red color.

“You were tempting me last night.” Yunho dived in and whispered against Jaejoong’s ears.

“What are you…hmph…”Jaejoong’s eyes widened to their fullest extent when Yunho’s lips crushed against his as the man starts devour it taste. Yunho can’t held his feeling anymore as Jaejoong was all in his arms and being that closed just urged him to taste that pouted lips and also he feels he has right to did so.

“Breaths Jaejoong…” Yunho mumbled against their connection. A second Yunho had unlocks their connected lips as he felt the person under him didn’t breaths because of nervousness.

Yunho gazed down searching for those beauty eyes of the smaller one in his arms, the person was totally in a color as red as tomato with diverted his doe-likes eye aside tries avoided his gaze. The person was in his usual silences.

Yunho pulled Jaejoong chins to look at him. “I should do this long ago. Kim Jaejoong…“ Yunho stop at a midway brought Jaejoong eyes to search the manly face of him. There he met the person gaze…

“I love you…” Yunho continued and at the same time Jaejoong could felt the cold of metal slide on his finger that he’d palms on Yunho’s chest. His heart starts thumped vigorously. He search for the reason with eyes darted on his hand. There he saw a beautiful gold-silver ring with its shining and it had been carving with a unique pattern of design that fixes his finger ring perfectly. It was beyond his imagining to ever seeing that kind of beautiful ring. Unknown of him, his tears flows down on his cheeks making Yunho fidget and the manly one like always as he hates to saw this beautiful one crying face, he had thumbs those tears off.

“Why are you crying…? It’s not like I make something bad again…” Yunho threw a warm smile.

“It’s been an ages….after my mom passed away….which is someone gave me a present... And also…for someone says l-love…after…Junsu leave.” Jaejoong finally voices out again with tears pooled in the corners of his eyes.

Yunho expression changed and softened when he finally realized how beautiful one actually had endures some bitter of the past within his silences. He l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter