The steps begin...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]

Here such another long chapter... sorry for tiring eyes. ^^

I would advice you to listen to ‘footsteps’ (발걸음)by Kim Jaejoong… (It’s give me so much inspiration to come with this chapter behind the meaning of its lyrics, and it did give a certain feel.) ^^

http://mp3skull.com/mp3/kim_jaejoong_footsteps.html

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

‘I was afraid of love, I thought love took time, like a fine wine aging in the cellar. I was wrong. Love is there from the moment you see that person, embrace it let it grow, follow your heart, not your mind.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That day when the sun set,
My footsteps took me,
Opening my eyes to a place I thought I had forgotten
Whether I still have some hatred towards you left
I want to be free now…

Jaejoong felt exhausted while he kept running in tears… he starts to cease his steps in slowness and walked lifelessly to nowhere. His mind drifted to think about his next destination as he would never returns to that place never again and kept thought about Yunho words.

I believed time would solve everything
Was that in itself a foolish belief?
Now, I want to just go with the flow of things
It doesn't matter to you anymore…

‘…no..I’m not fallen for him… You just assuming too much.' Jaejoong didn’t thought that simple word from Yunho’s lips would gave such a streaking pain on his heart.

From the start a person like you
Never existed to me the way I didn't to you
Remember one day, you'll hurt as much as I did
From someone other than myself
You'll experience the same pain…

“omma…appa…why my heart so hurt. I can’t bear this. It feels too much in pain.” Jaejoong whispered between his sobs. He coughs several times in uncontrollably tears and he felt his chest tightens by the unbearable pain. He brought to palm his chest and had slowly knees down on the alley pavement.

I'm sorry, this is all I can do
Really, it's the only way I can be
For that day to come,
When I can start over like you
For me, who can't love you
And can't help but hate you…

Jaejoong continuously crying and sobs as he brought his palm on his face and the coldness of midnight started to enveloping the environment surround him…

.

.

“Hey boy, are you okay?” out of nowhere Jaejoong was been approached by two drunken men that passed by on that alley. As he heard a stranger voice against his ears, the sudden fear overwhelmed him and he never knew that night could be this cold and fearing him to hell, suddenly that cold took him into shivering.

“Wow…enchanted!” Thin smile spread across the drunken man’s lips as he saw how the other face looks so angelic on his sight.

Jaejoong pulled himself to stand up as the two drunken man start to step closer. The smells of alcohol seem to spear on the midnight air through Jae’s nostrils and nervousness start took over again.

“Ple…please go away.” Jaejoong plead with eyes still wet by tears, as now the previous pain had been obliterated by the sudden fear.

“There’s no other way to go if we have meet such a beautiful creature in front of us…right?” one of the man said as he inched forward to Jaejoong.

“A pretty guy who’s looks like a lost kitty in this late of midnight? Mind to follow us home?” The other one who had a muscles body said.

“S-Stay away…” JaeJoong stuttered nervously as he steps backward while the two became closer more and more toward him.

“Aww…don’t be scare cutie… you being more attractive like that.”

As the other man start to grab his wrist, Jaejoong had pushed all of his strength to no avail to pass the two tough bodies but his fragile body just being easily grips by the drunken one. The man had bump Jae’s limb on the solid wall and put his hand covering his mouth and he muffled his scream for help.

JaeJoong struggled endlessly but it seemed as in vain with his current weak condition. Tears rolled down JaeJoong’s cheek mixed with the drops of rains which is starting to throw down on that eerier alley, intruding the hush of midnight by its dripping sounds.
.
.
“It’s damn midnight for god’s sake. Where have you been Jaejoong ah…” Yunho kept his eyes wonder on the darken street as he kept slowing the speed of his car’s. It had been half an hour since he run out to looking for Jaejoong. He was so worry if anything happen to that clumsy one. “Damn! Where have you been in this raining…” YunHo cursed as he felt something bad overwhelmed him when he remembers how Jaejoong would cringe in a rainy day last time. Also the past image of Jaejoong that looks so trauma when there had thunders rumblings just frighten him even more, that image of Jaejoong had brought Yunho worries to no end. The rains started to hit the windscreen furiously which he couldn’t able see the road clearly.
.
.
“Aww the lost kitty is crying…Shhh…don’t cry… make me feel bad” the man smirked as he saw the unstoppable tears streamed down on Jae’s porcelain face. The man arms still firmly hold his shaking body.

“Yah, hold him…I need to get our car…it seems to be bad raining tonight. No fun to play here.” The man cooed sarcastically as he handed Jae’s to the other drunken man. As the grips loosen, Jae had pushed his body off to run from the hold. He kept all of his strength to ran away and turn backward to see those drunken man were chased on him. But it was easy to make a distance from them as they were run in a drunken condition. Jae kept speeded his legs and there had sharp pieces of broken glass where he’d accidently stumble his body on. The pieces of broken glass just sharp enough to make his legs and his smoothies palm got ripped as it’s stabbed on his smoothest skin. There with the remains strength he pulled himself up even his head was spinning vigorously while his body already felt numb as there’s no blood running inside. What he knows, he need a brightness, where there’s no darkness get into his way again… as rains still hardly drops, he tried to clear his sight with wiped the rains water off his face but then the asive smells of blood took over his scent. He just blank to see the blood and the pained also felt nothing to him as his body was totally numb by the coldness and the pain that he already had.

“It’s dark…too dark…” Jae’s voice was soft that it was barely audible. He just demanded the protected arms that ever embraced him before. The only new touches that he’d ever felt once. Which is it was not a motherly embrace neither the lovely embrace…but a protected one that he needed just now. Which gave him to feel totally in secured, the arms that just belongs to the person name’s Jung Yunho.

“I can’t see nothing…yun..ho..” Without he realizes, he’d start to demands Yunho’s arms to enfold around his body like the last time he’d got sick. That was totally felt strange to him. Jaejoong saw there was a light coming at the front of corner…as he kept his weak legs moved further to the brightness path, to out from the eerie alley. The lights seems to be closer and closer on his haziness sight as the rains water drown made it mixed with his tears. Now he saw the light came closer till he heard a sound of screeching tires and his sight had turn into blackness. “Yunho…” There was a last word he able to mumble as the scene of Yunho hold him that night in such a warm embrace seems to be in vagueness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jaejoong!!” Yunho shouts shocked as he made an emergency break and had realized the person that just step on his way was the person he’d searching for such lunatic. In front of his car, within helped by the emitted light from his car… he saw the cold body which had been laid and stiff on the wet road as the rains also seems crying with him that night and kept drown the pavement.

Yunho rush out from driver seat to the cold body which lay lifelessly. For the first time ever he felt he would died if he losing that person. Now he got the answer that he was seeking for these days. It’s love that put him to be in such unstable feels. It was LOVE! And he was being so stupid to realize it just now…

“Jaejoong!!!” he approached the other and nervously touched the cold limb. Yunho felt horror traveling his blood as he caught a metal smells of blood, then he saw the thickest red color of blood smeared on the other’s shirt.

“Jaejoong! Jaejoong! Please wake up baby…” without he realized, a drop of tear streamed down his face. He had gone frantically panic while saw Jaejoong face was totally pale death. He immediately tried to feel the man’s pulse. He still alive… without any temporize, he lifted up Jaejoong body in his arms and put the other limb on the passenger seat, and speeding to the nearer hospital.

As they arrived to the hospital, Yunho frenetically ran to the emergency room as he carried Jaejoong’s body in his arms. A few nurse around have rushed towards him with a stretcher to laid the stiff body from Yunho’s arm. He finally put Jaejoong on the bed, and watched in dismay as the nurse brought Jaejoong into an emergency room.

As the red light on at the top of operation room’s door, Yunho slowly knelt down on the floor, while body lean on the side wall as clutching his heart and crying as much as he could till the stabbing pain on his chest could be wane. He starts to be absorbed in a guilty feeling. He was scared and he thought he would die if something bad happen to that person which he had set his mind to be ignorance of the other life since the first day they’d been married. Now he just realizes how the stiff limb of Jaejoong had brought him frantically out of his mind.

That angelic face was dead pale, that cherish pouted lip seems dried out of blood, and his body was icy cold, the most terrified him was the red color that streamed out from that fragile body… all of it caused from him. ‘Jaejoong ah…please stay alive…for me… please give me a second chance…’ without he realized, he starts to feels like losing someone precious which he’d never learn how it felt before. It was enough tutoring him to dead. Yunho screamed out all of his distress feeling and just surprised a few of peoples around him, they looked at him with their own assumptions. He doesn't care about severals eyes which looked at his current situation, his body was shaking as he crying and he held his head onto his knees. "I love you Kim Jaejoong…I love you..." he kept mumbled between his sobs.
.
.
The both parents whose had been informed about Jaejoong condition already been in waiting area as they also with full of anxiety to know about Jaejoong’s current condition. Yunho’s parents was totally disappointed as he had been careless to take care his wife as they blame him for the workaholic habit of him, just caused the lovely Jaejoong of them had been drags in such this heartbreaking state. Mrs. Jung was crying and threw all her madness on his son. She’d frantically

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter