Holding back the tears...

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

Junsu had been waked up by the sudden doorbell. At first, he just ignored as he still in his sleepy mode, but as the doorbell sounds bugging him, he abruptly pulled himself up from his king-size bed and got the door with scratched his head.

“Joongie? Yah! What are-” Junsu couldn’t finished his glad word to see his brother face in front of his apartment door, as his face instantly took by a shocked expression at the sight of Jaejoong brings a big luggage along with him.

“W-what’s wrong..? You-”

“Can I… stay here for a couple of days…?” Jaejoong voice in such pleads, eyes was red swollen like had been crying so much, just made him couldn’t say no. It’s not he would either, instead to get his brother as accompany, is also what he had longing for since the man got married.

 “Of course, you can.” Junsu leads Jaejoong inside his house and took his brother belonging from the man hold.

“What’s wrong Joongie..? Do you… fight with Yunho?” Junsu asked with curious face, once they settled to seat on the couch.

At the mutter of Yunho’s name, Jaejoong eyes started to pools by tears again. It reminds him what the man had done on him last night. He shook his head, as that prickled things starts to barge on his mind and hold back his tears for not showing that sight of him toward his brother again. Just wanted to stops people around him keep worrying about him.

“Jaejoongie…” Junsu said again as had no response by the man that still hang his head low seems impromptu somewhere else.

“It’s okay if you not going to tell me… just take your time to recover whatever problem you’ve been into with Yunho. I’m sure you will…” Junsu said in persuade tone as he didn’t want to forces the man to opens his mouth if that was something could make the other feels hurt.

“No…it seems wouldn’t work anymore……” Jaejoong voiced in low.

“He doesn’t love me anymore…” Junsu’s face was startled this time by Jaejoong word. But he knows, whatever happen…he must investigates first before he jumps into any conclusion, seems his brother still looks too naïve on him.

…………….

Yunho just snapped from his stupor state in front of big wardrobe, as found his beloved belonging was empty on its spot. He back to present and dash back to downstairs, grabs his car key on the living room table and just about to head out to find Jaejoong, but stopped in his movement as the clunk sounds of something fall to the floor caught his eyes when he grabs the car key. There, a silver ring that he’d slide on Jae’s finger ring once, when he promised to not let the other be in tears again, falls on his feet.

Yunho picked the ring with his shaky hand, in teary eyes as he felt like he was totally not in unforgiveable situation this time. ‘You…really decide to leave me…Boo?’ the ring must has been left on that table by Jaejoong, while Yunho was in his sleep.

At that moment, his mobile phone rang. Brush off the tears on the corner of his eyes, he rush to picks the call before adjusted his voice to speak as it might be his Jaejoong, even the possibility for the man to calls him was thin, but he still hopes…

“Hello...”

“Yunho-ah, it’s me Junsu…” Junsu low voice approached Yunho’s ears. He frown at the voice that seems whispered like scared of someone might hear him.

“Are you listening?”

“Huh? Yeah, I’m here…just say it…” Yunho compendious replied.

“I don’t know what happen between you and Jaejoong…but… if it’s really like he told me that you are not love him or something like that…I will surely KILL you.” Junsu word out in a low-threaten voice.

“What?? Does he go to your place? Where’s is he now? He’s okay? I’ll going there and see him right now.” Yunho sounds eager as he felt a bit of relief wash over him, as known Jaejoong has been at Junsu’s place. He just afraid if the fragile one has wanders around on strange alley just like last time.

“Yah…yah…are you want this thing up to be worst?? Don’t be rushing…it wouldn’t work. And how dare you to make him cry..!” Yunho frown at the other’s word and stopped from his movement that just about to out.

“What do you mean?”

“Just now, he’s still in bathroom and I…hear his terribly crying…I think… it’s better if you give him time…you know, time would be the best catharsis to brings him better and start to recovers from what he feels now, even I don’t know what happen between you two. But I still feel…my hyung somehow had been easily misread. So, just give him space.” Junsu word as a mature one, as he always word out something useful when come something he would prevent his brother from getting hurt. He just knows, how much Jaejoong loves Yunho, just looked how pain on the other face when he utters out the man doesn’t love him anymore. That makes Junsu clear, there seems have something ambiguous about this, and he just decided to made a call for Yunho.

Yunho felt worst even more as heard Junsu informed him about Jaejoong that still been crying. He feels bad, and if Junsu knows what he had done to Jaejoong was really hurts, he would be rather die in Junsu’s hand as he also feels hurt as much as Jaejoong felt.

“Okay, then…call me if anything happen to him…and when he gets better. Please take care of him for me.” Yunho said as defeated by Junsu’s word as he took down the other man word was right.

“For sure…I just want the best for him.”

“Same here…” Yunho shortly said, defeated, seems he should to refrain himself from meeting his Jaejoong for a moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Three days had past…]

“Yah! What are you doing here?” Changmin jumped in surprised in his seat by the other man voice. He was on the hill that facing a basketball court, having his break time alone. He turned around to find the person, and there Yong Hwa was stood behind him.

“Can’t you keep your tone down? So annoying…” Changmin mumbled and Yong Hwa just grinned.

“Why you’re here alone? Where’s Jaejoong hyung?” Yong Hwa wondered around as he tried to seek for the other.

“He keeps busy with a new girlfriend I think.” Changmin said in a boring tone as he munched his food.

“W-what?? Girl…you mean girlfriend?! No way…Yunho hyung would chops me to dead if he knows about this!” Yong Hwa again burst out his loud voice.

“Yah! Should you spit on me? Aish! You-” Changmin wipes his side cheek.

“Did you look annoy because of that?” Yong Hwa had quickly cut off Changmin word with threw a sudden question that brought Changmin be in silence.

“Huh, how…irritating…” Yong Hwa mumbled in inaudible voice.

“What did you say?” Changmin pull his face up back to the shorter man.

“Nothing…” Yong Hwa said as he started to shift his legs to steps back into his basketball training.

“Yah! You…” Changmin called him out, make he stopped his steps and turn to facing the taller one back.

“What?” His face frowned look annoyed for no reason.

“Why you…not call me hyung like you mention Jaejoong? I’m also older than you though.” Changmin asked out of sudden.

“Does it bother you..?” Yong Hwa smirked.

“I’m not feel bother at all for that little thing, stupid! I just want to know!” Changmin feels like the other try to provoke him again.

“It’s up to me to call you in what way…plus…you just look immature with your childish-like looks. That’s why I can’t call you hyung.” Yong Hwa burst out his laughed which make Changmin getting irritating again on him.

“Youuu…really want to die on my hand huh! How dare you…” Changmin just started to dash and struggled the other when out of sudden,

“Changmin-ah… what are you doing up there..?” Jaejoong climbs up the hill to both guys that just started to be into their usual fights, also there, had a girl followed behind him.

“Uh? Who’s that hyung?” Yong Hwa was the first to ask as Jaejoong came to his near, as Changmin was informed who that girl was.

“This…..my new friend, Yoona. She’s same class with me and Changmin.” Jaejoong introduced the girl. Yong Hwa peeks to look on Changmin that had been in his silences. Somehow, he feels disturbed for that face of Changmin.

“Hye…I’m Yoona…and you must be Yong Hwa!” The girl said in cherish tone out of sudden as she looks a bit excited and slightly bow toward the two men that still silences.

“Oh, h-hye…err…how did you know my name?” Yong Hwa said with face pull into his usual friendly smiled.

“I always watch your tournament! And each move you made in your games was so cool. I’m your fan!” The girl blurted out of sudden make Jaejoong gawk.

“You…you what? Oh, that’s why you asked me to bring you here? Sneaky idea…” Jaejoong smiled didn’t expect that his new friend had comes to loves his brother-in-law.

“What charm he has..? Huh!” Changmin said in sarcasm as provokes the man that stood beside him.

“Yah! It’s better than you who never get any girl chasing you.” Yong Hwa retort.

“Who said I don’t?” Changmin in his unending annoyed.

“Changmin-ah…why you just leave me and having your lunch break alone here?” Jaejoong broke the two from their argument as that was natural to see those two fighting and spat on each other face.

“I…just love here and seem you busy with Yoona in class before, that’s why I headed out first.”

“Hah…sounds like you’re jealous though.” Yong Hwa returns the sarcasm as he turns away his face from Changmin that surely threw him his fierce looks.

“Aish! What’s wrong with you guys…anyway, I will lead to class first…” Jaejoong leave the two with Yoona followed behind him.

“Did they always be like that?” Yoona asked Jaejoong as they out of sight from the two men that still threw a cold stares on each other.

“Yeah, it’s natural for that two get into fight when they face each other…they just not get along well since the first.” Jaejoong simply said.

“But…it’s not like that on my sight.” Yoona said with a deep thinking of face.

“Huh? What do you mean..?”

“Nothing, forget it…maybe just from my viewpoint alone.” Yoona said as she smiled, like thought to something fishy.

Jaejoong made his steps to the architecture studio as he needs to use that room for continue his course-work. He has no evening class that day, and he used that perfect time for him to keep himself busy in finish his work rather than he leave early for home, only to find Junsu was still at work, and he couldn’t stay to be alone being at home as his mind would be easily drift to……..the events which pertinent in shattered his heart.

It had been three days he had stays at Junsu’s place, and he just lost any news about Yunho for GOD sake! It was the longest period he ever been parted with that man! Somehow, his heart cringed and feels dismay…with the thought…is this separation would be forever? Even Junsu didn’t word any question that relate to the man anymore. Also, in his positive thought, that would be better…because he could not bear even to hear the name of the man, if not, his tears would find its way on his face, heart would twitch in pain at the truth feeling of he actually being compact by the feeling of missing the man badly.

But what he able to do…at the thought…the man wasn’t want him anymore… and here, he just pretend himself to looks strong and he able to go through his life without the presence of Jung Yunho. And he was in his attempts to prove that, without awareness by people around him, that he actually in frustration. At night, he would found himself curled on bed in tears, as there have no other warmth to be shares with him again.

Jaejoong just steps into his lecture workroom, and there… he found his model building had been destroyed. It had turns into something like a trash-work and all that broken pieces of his worthy work for his merit, where he had bury himself day and night for a month to finish, had shattered all over on his table.

“Omo, Jae! Who did this to you?!” Yoona who just approached his side was the one that voiced in shocks as Jaejoong still being stupors by the sight he just encountered. All his effort had been ruined with a blink of eye.

“Heck! Jaejoong… Are you okay?” Yoona turns to Jaejoong which still in daze on his spot.

“This must be Seo young and her company.” Yoona said again as her mind drift to the girls that had been bad mouthing about Jaejoong before. She just wants to rush out and burst her anger to those girls but had been stopped by Jaejoong.

“Yoona-ah…it’s okay…I…will try to make it again.”

“What? You want to rebuild this back?! We only have two days left before our presentation day!” Yoona said in disbelief.

“Like I’ve another choice…” Jaejoong said as he bent down and picked all the pieces of his model building that had been shattered around.

“Jae…” Yoona lost her words and just threw the other her sympathy looks.

“What’s going on Jaejoong?” There Changmin who came into the room had been taken by surprise looks on the current situation.

“Oh, Changmin-ah… someone just crushed Jaejoong’s model work. It must be someone that keeps their grudge on him…” Yoona explained.

“Jaejoong…are you okay?” Changmin said as he also bent down, helps to picked up the shattered work of his friend.

“Yeah…I’m…okay…” Jaejoong said as he shown his smiling face on Changmin, but the man know…the other just try hard to looks like nothing bad for him.

“I think…..you should tell Yun-”

“No! This is nothing…really.” Jaejoong had cut off Changmin word, when the man just about to mutter the name of the person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter