Gladness

This Clumsiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

You’ve made me so happy, and I know this happiness is real.
Knowing that you want me, is finally letting me heal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho pulled his car into the garage as he slowly turns his car’s ignition off without tried to waking up the figure on the passenger seat that in a deep slumber. It was already midnight when he reached his spacious yard. He just decided to bring Jaejoong home after the last evening incident which brought the fragile man sprained his ankle and also drench in his cloth. He had gave an excuse to Jae’s lecturer which also turn to be his buddy as he told the man the reason for him to took the fragile one home. Jaejoong condition was clear shown that the man do not allowed to stays out for his camping. There was no way he would bear or let the injured Jaejoong joins the camp as he took knowledge the person just caught by cold after had his cloth drench when fell into the river. He started to worry as he known well how weak the other could be if he starts fallen sick. He had experienced that once and that was enough to torture him. He still remembers how last time he had been awake day and night for take cares the smaller man when he got a bad fever last time.

That was lucky to have Siwon to understand what the real relationship of the two. The man just threw an approval looks when Yunho had voice out his decision about taking his Jaejoong home. What else that friend could say when the husband do not allowed his spouse to leaving.

Yunho’s eyes drifted to looks at his lover’s sleeping figure on the passenger seat. The person face was in restful which brought his heart to feels so calm which he realized it had been so long he didn’t feels that calmness himself. But now, he could let out his relieve breaths as the one he loves seems gave him a confirmation about they would never be parted again. He just regret with his silly, foolish, and dumb word of tried to letting Jaejoong free as he concede defeat each time he came face his own rage, just like he did last evening. He also didn’t know why he could ever let out a word ‘to free’ towards this man. At that thought, Yunho has calculated in his mind about the matter with the person name’s Shim Changmin which still didn’t settle down. He just needs to meet that guy face to face someday as he knows what the real intention of that man toward his lover.

Yunho came out to the passenger seat and pulls the fragile one in his arms as he lifted up the slender latter out from the car which seems no weighed for him. After unlocked the main door of their luxurious residential house, Yunho put his steps towards his bedroom and found his way to placed the figure that still asleep on his comfortable fluffy bed, then he'd cover up a warm comforter on the sleeping body. Yunho leans in to plant a kiss on Jaejoong’s forehead, nose and trails to that kissable pouted lip. Then he frowned when he came in contact with the hot skin of his boo Jae.

“You’re burning up boo…” Yunho’s face started to wash by a worry expression again when each time something bad happen to his Jaejoongie. Yunho then gently undressed the other and also unclothed himself with leave him topless before he dive in under the same comforter to transfer the cold of his lover to himself.

He threw a warm gazed to the figure that still into a deep slumber and he lean closer to that beauty face. Somehow, it always bring a feeling of calm and peace to him when he seen that pretty face was in peaceful and yet still cute when a second, that face seems puffs up his cheeks as something annoys his restful moment when Yunho’s hot breaths hits his porcelain cheeks. Yunho widely beams at the cute sights of his Jaejoong.

“Do you know Boo… I had been like a crazy man when I not found you back there when you gone nowhere with another man…” Yunho whispers softly as not to wake the smaller man up which is still in a deep slumber.

“Do you know I had experienced that feeling an ages before when I found you didn’t ever appear again? Like a boy lost his precious treasure at that moment. After time passes by, I started to believe maybe that little boy I was looking for was not even exists…. Maybe just in my imagination he ever existed once.” Yunho was in a deep thought as his fingers works to slide his lover’s bangs aside which that strain of raven hairs falls down to blocked that beauty face from his sight.

“But now, I just found it wasn’t my imagination at all. That precious treasure I was ever looking before is actually did exist. Do you know boo…how glad I’m to keep on my belief?” Suddenly a tear dropped from the corner of the man’s eyes.

“You don’t right..? And now, I’m not going to let you go even in just one blink to thought about it.” Yunho whispered again as he pleasured himself to stare on those long eyelashes of his lover’s close eyes. Yes, he wouldn’t allow his Jaejoong to just disappear or leave him again. Even the other man wanted too, he wouldn’t allow that to happen. Likes miracle, day by day the other one becomes the most important thing which brings him wouldn’t be able to live without this Jaejoong by his side. The person had becomes a reason for him to live in peace now.

“Yunnie…I love you…” Out of sudden as it was an answer for all of Yunho’s word before, Jaejoong mumbled in his sleep again as it was his habits that just couldn’t be avoided.

“Yes boo...I love you too...” As word from Jaejoong luscious lips just lighten his burden inside, Yunho kissed the exposed cheek with a soft peck, longer than usual as another small drop of tear escaped his eyes. The gladness tears.

Yunho brought the slender body of Jaejoong tighten into his warm arms. Then he’d slowly drifted asleep with a calm smile spread on his small perfect face after a long time. How he hopes this current happiness could be long…… forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junsu just reached home after had end his another busy day. He unlocked the main door of the apartment where he and Yoochun were living together only then his sight was been greeted by the darkness inside. He thought the other man must still be at his office as there was no sign of the other has been already home. The darkness always drifted his mind to thought about his babyish brother. He couldn’t stand any longer to being in the dark as that would only bring his longing for Jaejoong becomes excessive. He rushed to switch on the foyer’s light without doubt he could steps onto something in his blind movements. With a confident steps without any illuminate of lights came through his way, he bumped his head onto something.

“Ouch! How come has wall here? Aish!” He grunted as he was sure there was no wall blocking on that area.

“What? How come my live body could be same as a solid wall?” The sudden voice that approached his ears just enough to made him jump in shocked which also made him lost his balance as the surprise moved took him. Junsu landed his body flatly on the floor.

“Ouch!” Again he felt something with the floor that he’d been kiss his face to. Only then the light was on automatically, which brought Junsu realizes what situation he had been into. His eyes widen at its fullest size, shocked to found his lip locked with Yoochun’s one who was been laid under him. Junsu shrink back from the embarrassing position as he pulled himself up.

“W-what are you doing in the dark?!” A bit stuttered, he let out his shrieking voice and faked an annoying face as he tried to cover the tints of an embarrassment that gush over him.

“What? It’s not my fault. I just came back and found here had been black out suddenly.” The other explained as he noted Junsu’s face shown it’s annoyed. Junsu was silent as lost his words to fight back just like always he did.
He just tried to shift his awkward looks onto something besides facing the other man on the face. The feeling by the accident kiss he just got from the man still lingered on his lips, so how could he be able to look onto the other’s eyes. Recently Junsu just couldn’t hold his heart to be stable when each time this man was around him. He could felt the waver on his heart as the man kept close their distance and even they were in usual conversation, he realized the intense eyes of Yoochun kept threw him a warm gaze that he couldn’t resists. Then, he started to make a gap when each time the other came closer.

“Why are you so late tonight?” Yoochun broke the hush between them as his face pulls a casual look as always even he also had been in embarrassment.

“I drop by to the department store, I know you might be starving on the midnight.” Junsu said with shows the groceries bag on his hold and he abruptly turned away and headed his legs to the kitchen. Yoochun just eyeing the shorter man from the back as the man still resist to looks at him when he talked. Still couldn’t figured out what’s the cause, Yoochun followed the man to the kitchen.

“You should call me when you know you’ll be late. I will fetch you from your work place.” Yoochun said as it was not a first time he informed the other to just call him when he was about to be late. But still this stubborn one resist from doing so.

“I don’t want to trouble you.” Junsu replied as his hand works to stock all the groceries he just bought into refrigerator.

“What? That’s not troubling me.” Yoochun frowns by Junsu statement which sounds like they were stranger. He became curious recently when he realizes this man started to distance his self from him. Whenever he tried to talks with look into the other eyes, the shorter one seems resist to pays his looked back. He just dumbfounds to found the reason.

“You know there were so many criminal around this area lately that was shown on news. So if something happen on you on your way back such this late, then it’s me who could be trouble.” Yoochun said as he still eyeing every Junsu’s motion that seems ignored him.

“Hey, are you listening what I’m just saying…?” Yoochun grabs Junsu’s hand which stopped the shorter man from his errands. Their eyes met, two hearts banging into its ribcage at an abnormal beats and only then Junsu pulled his hand from Yoochun’s grips.

“I-I need to change…” Junsu cut the other intense looks on him as he couldn’t stop his heartbeats to be at normal back. He just need to left that awkward situation with excused himself to his room but only a few steps, Yoochun grab the slender waist of him and pulled Junsu to face him.

“What’s wrong with you recently?” Yoochun finally threw his curiousness.

“What?” Junsu asked back with a dare eyes as he struggled to free from Yoochun’s grips on his waist.

“You ask me why?! You are acting weird lately…what’s wrong?” Yoochun asked as didn’t has any intention to let go the other from his grips.

“Yah! Let me go! I’m not acting weird…I’m just tired.” Junsu said as he still struggled to free and just feel the needed to throw himself under a blanket in order to hide his current emotion.

“Don’t lying! You never act this way before even you are tired. Just tell me what’s wrong?” Yoochun still demand an answer as he about to pulled the other closer to himself, his cell phone rang which bring him reluctant to let go the other. But then, with one hand pulled the cell phone out from his pocket and another one shifted to grips Junsu’s wrist as he still didn’t gave up to let go the shorter man.

“Yah! Just answer your phone and let me go! I need to shower.” Junsu said as his eyes plead with hope Yoochun could answer his phone and he has a chance to escape from the man question before.

“No way… we still not finish yet.” Yoochun said with his straight face as he shift his looks to the caller ID that intruded into his argument with Junsu. He just thought to off the phone whoever had call that time but then when he saw the Id’s name that called him, his eyes widen as he seems hesitant at first before he decided to answer. Junsu realize each detail of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter